Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

application of the Constitution and the agreement of Arbil and the success of the National Congress and the article / 140 /

trooper

Bayazid Hassan: application of the Constitution and the agreement of Arbil and the success of the National Congress and the article / 140 / the most important axes of the meeting of Kurdish blocs

19/01/2012 12:17:00

BAGHDAD / Nina / MP for the mass change Bayazid Hassan, "The axes of a meeting of Kurdish blocs in Erbil yesterday addressed the importance of application of the Constitution and the agreement of Arbil and the success of the national conference called by President Jalal Talabani."

He said in a statement to the Agency for National Iraqi News / Nina / day: that the meeting also stressed on the take actions Article / 140 / of the Constitution and the need to implement the general census of the population as a civilizational project and establish a sound database to serve Iraq in the fields of economy and create the ground a fair distribution of wealth and the general budget " .

And on the laws of the oil and gas as a member of the parliamentary committee overseeing the sector said, "The Commission is currently in its possession the first four laws were read the first reading a law of oil and gas that has not been agreed upon by the political blocs to read the second reading.

"But the law, the other is the law establishing the Iraq National Oil Company, founded in 1967 and was canceled by the former regime in 1987 under the pretext of feminine institutions of the state that day." Adding, "The third law is the law of the financial resources of the Federal law and the fourth is the law of the restructuring of the Ministry of Oil to be consistent work with the oil and gas law passed in the future hopefully. / End 2

http://translate.google.com/translat...95_VQ%3DFJLEIG

• Upvote 1

For a year they have been putting this off. If we would have had the ministers seated we would have had this done also. But for a year Maliki has been grabbing up powers, knocking off the opposition or putting them in illegal jails. Whatever. Now parliament wants to talk about this, oh no, get your ministers and the passage will come easy. I am not sure if the ministers will come with the passage and then Maliki will have them sworn or pass and then seat the ministers. Heck I get so confused with their bickering. I guess it will be hand & hand, cause you can't have 1 without the other. That's my 2 cents.

• Upvote 1

I personally think, that they are spewing misinformation, all over the place!!!! :blink: I am sure that somewhere in their process, some of, possibly most of this could be done. We just will have to wait, and watch! I try and take these articles, with a grain of salt.

Iraqi's, speak with forked tongue's!!! :lol:

Go RV!!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1