Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros from the currency needs to be two and three stages

trooper

I believe the jury is still out as to what equipment the CBI purchased from Delarue but while they print currency for many nations there's no indication on their website or sales brochures that they sell printing equipment..

Can anyone add to this?

yes they came out the other day with an article that said not only does this print the currency......but also passports, different licences, and other things...........GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

Dude it is not a negative comment, it is honesty what is going on. I mean are you a millionaire yet? That is what I thought, I am just saying look at the big picture ... does the lotto give out the winning numbers the night before those numbers are called. Cash in your cult card and come back to reality for a moment.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I believe the jury is still out as to what equipment the CBI purchased from Delarue but while they print currency for many nations there's no indication on their website or sales brochures that they sell printing equipment..

Can anyone add to this?

The jury is not out of the Delarue equipment, the specificications were posted here months ago. The RFP was/is posted on the CBI website. The Delarue equipment that was purchased is not printing equipment. We have a currency expert here at DV, DinarDana, and she has verified on several occasions, with a myriad of reasons, what the machines are, and why they are not printing machines, and was very explicit that the machines are counters, bundlers, and verifiers only.

From what I remember, the CBI controls the rate, but if fund areneeded for a redenomination and print of currency, the funding for the printing must be approved and allocated by the GOI. Perhaps that is another item in the budget that is being kept quiet and would state the printing has not been done.

yes they came out the other day with an article that said not only does this print the currency......but also passports, different licences, and other things...........GO DINAR

Paperster, with all due respect, Delarue prints currency, passports, exotic documents, etc., but the machines purchased by the Iraqi government are counting machines, only. They do not print. DinarDana has verified this on several occassions.

Why would they purchase 10 machines that printed this type of documents or currency, and one article said that the machines would be placed in different locations around Iraq. In that country? Not so much. These machines are counters (good for when all of the old currency has to be turned in and would be need in 10 locations), bundlers, and verifiers of counterfit bills. B)

• Upvote 1

Dude it is not a negative comment, it is honesty what is going on. I mean are you a millionaire yet? That is what I thought, I am just saying look at the big picture ... does the lotto give out the winning numbers the night before those numbers are called. Cash in your cult card and come back to reality for a moment.

Dude you are negative ask anyone (except those two other negative members)...you stated that you are going to guarantee that we are all wrong and that you guarantee it will not happen until 2013 and you say your not negative.......I write down the names of the people that I do not wast my time with and you have made that list and no its not because you have a different opinion then mine...its because of the way you think you have it all figured out and no one else could be right........hence.......you saying.......I guarantee it.........bug off as my Australian friends say it and we all know what the real meaning of that is........thanks for the guarantee and here's mine to you......I guarantee this will be the last time I spent my time replying to you..........by the way when you make a comment to some one include his/her quote and stop hiding replies in a stand alone post like a coward........have a nice day dude

Paperster, with all due respect, Delarue prints currency, passports, exotic documents, etc., but the machines purchased by the Iraqi government are counting machines, only. They do not print. DinarDana has verified this on several occassions.

Why would they purchase 10 machines that printed this type of documents or currency, and one article said that the machines would be placed in different locations around Iraq. In that country? Not so much. These machines are counters (good for when all of the old currency has to be turned in and would be need in 10 locations), bundlers, and verifiers of counterfit bills. B)

thanks......but i thought i had read that in an article here recently...........but i am tired of looking for it.............thanks again.......GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

According to the parliamentary finance committee (valid not just opinion) they have printed these and they are pulling in the large denoms and we are soon to see the new denoms. I smell RV soon.

Actually the CBI said they finished phase one the end of Dec. So we are in the 2 & 3 which will blend together. This is finance committee who wants to try and say how it will be but Saleh has told them and educated them over and over again.

New denoms soon and while the two currencies (old & new) are circulating they are pulling in the old large notes.

• Upvote 2

The jury is not out of the Delarue equipment, the specificications were posted here months ago. The RFP was/is posted on the CBI website. The Delarue equipment that was purchased is not printing equipment. We have a currency expert here at DV, DinarDana, and she has verified on several occasions, with a myriad of reasons, what the machines are, and why they are not printing machines, and was very explicit that the machines are counters, bundlers, and verifiers only.

From what I remember, the CBI controls the rate, but if fund areneeded for a redenomination and print of currency, the funding for the printing must be approved and allocated by the GOI. Perhaps that is another item in the budget that is being kept quiet and would state the printing has not been done.

Carrello, you know how much I love and respect your opinions, hell we talk on the phone a few times so please don't take this wrong but I believe the last time we all had a posting conversation about the CBI purchase of the machines even DinarDana said she could be wrong. Hey believe me she could be spot on but my research as come up with a different conclusion. Not 100% because unless you can see an invoice or the machines themselves there can be no guarantees about them.

• Upvote 2

Cult Card???? I didn't get no Cult Card!!! :(:(

Go RV!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

According to the parliamentary finance committee (valid not just opinion) they have printed these and they are pulling in the large denoms and we are soon to see the new denoms. I smell RV soon.

Actually the CBI said they finished phase one the end of Dec. So we are in the 2 & 3 which will blend together. This is finance committee who wants to try and say how it will be but Saleh has told them and educated them over and over again.

New denoms soon and while the two currencies (old & new) are circulating they are pulling in the old large notes.

Bingo....a very nicely written recap.....thank you so very much.....I'm giving you the hats off for this post of yours uncirculd... :tiphat:

I just like this little Emoticon guy's.......it keeps the pages colorful.... :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

We have had our share of Negative Nancys posing as mere "realists" here at DV. Give it a rest.

• Upvote 1

DeLaRue does not sell printing equipment. The only thing they actually still sell themselves is sorting equipment.

"De La Rue manufactures a range of machines to manage cash including banknote counters, banknote sorters, coin sorters, ATMs, and ticket dispensers. In September 2008, the majority of the cash handling division of De La Rue was the subject of a Carlyle Group-backed management buy-out (MBO) and renamed Talaris. Only the banknote sorter part of the business remained within the De La Rue group."

You can read all about them on their website. Interesting company.

Edited by lotsofdinar
  • Upvote 1

while the second phase of the introduction of two currencies at the same time, and will last six months to pull the old currency and the survival of the new currency."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/101379-parliamentary-finance-delete-the-zeros-from-the-currency-needs-to-be-two-and-three-stages/#ixzz1k89PGRK1

They could release the smaller notes simultaneously with an RV, the notes could be sitting in a vault ready to go.

That's just it people claim we are in the second phase. Now if that were true, it states in the article the introduction of two currencies at the same time. Which we have not seen. Bottom line is there's no proof that the second phase has started. Unless I missed it, but honestly I'm on here everyday and have been looking for this to be announced. :)

I understand completely but I don't think they said that the new dinars are out yet, unless I missed something.

The way I see it, the second stage is putting it out and the third stag is performed at the same time and that's pulling in the old currency to destroy it....this is the way I'm understanding it anyway...

Wow I know and it has in times made me get the biggest headache.........aspirin not far away either......thanks and there are great members here....

That is the second phase that people think we are in. My point was that just because the first phase is done doesn't mean that they are automatically in the second. I've been wrong before, so we'll see. :)

• Upvote 2

I don't post very often at all but I figure I could throw in some input......and believe me when I say that I really don't know how this will all play out but the myriad of articles do also say that "by the end of 2013" so deduction of 6 month phases and total of three phases...well I guess maybe you see what I am getting at in terms of trying to figure out timelines. So my guess is they still have a little time to start the other phases....if of course you believe the articles/statements.

• Upvote 1

"That is the second phase that people think we are in. My point was that just because the first phase is done doesn't mean that they are automatically in the second. I've been wrong before, so we'll see. "

Two still comes after one in my book. Why, in Allah's name, would they even TALK about three phases and mention that they have finished phase one? I understand that some people have a need to be contrarian, but that's just rediculous.

Edited by fnbplanet

And we just wait at the edge of our seat,

Thats the truth, All wildcards but no game

Shabs is sure holding his cards tightly!!!