Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros from the currency needs to be two and three stages

trooper

Just for clarification, according to the CBI Law, the CBI doesn't need any approval from any part of the GOI. It is completely autonomous.

-

Thank you my friend!!! That is what I really like about this site, is we have some very intelligent people here, and I have learned an aweful lot about this investment.

I will happily jump on your wagon on this!!!

Thank you again.....Go RV!!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

I don't mean to sound negative, because I'm not a negative person, but I don't think they have to start the second phase just because they finished the first. The timeline the CBI and GOI have are totally different. I like you guys want this to be done. I just can't imagine being in the second phase with no pictures of new currency. Dinarvets has members over there as we speak, don't you think they would be excited to get that proof on the site. JMO of course :)

+1 for the way that all of you have stated your opinions, and even though you did not agree, did not have to resort to name calling and rudeness to make your point. I appreciate those who can respect each other and do it a professional and kind manner. IMHO I totally agree with you Striker. Also agree that this investment sure does get confusing some days. God Bless!

• Upvote 6

Just for clarification, according to the CBI Law, the CBI doesn't need any approval from any part of the GOI. It is completely autonomous.

-

Thank you Markinsa, I was about to point him there as well but my computer locked up, I'm back up and running now.......this is a good day full of great info and everyone's willingness to help each other........

• Upvote 4

Med Discussed This Article In His Chat This Morning. Its Posted In The Chat Section.

Here Is The Link If U Want To Read Another Take On It:

Med says to (08:08:36):

Ok this explains where we are at it seems right now.....

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/101383-med-saturday-morning-chat-the-3-phases-explained/#ixzz1k7UdtB4w

- CNN

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

I don't mean to sound negative, because I'm not a negative person, but I don't think they have to start the second phase just because they finished the first. The timeline the CBI and GOI have are totally different. I like you guys want this to be done. I just can't imagine being in the second phase with no pictures of new currency. Dinarvets has members over there as we speak, don't you think they would be excited to get that proof on the site. JMO of course :)

They could release the smaller notes simultaneously with an RV, the notes could be sitting in a vault ready to go.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Stryker, I appreciate that!

The only thing I am thinking, is that this article is like all their articles...part truths. Do we really know that this finance committee has any real authority to make these decisions? It seems that they are just a comittee to run things through, and that the real authority is the parliment, for approval. I haven't seen much approval's coming out of Parliment. That is really the only reason I doubt their sincerity in this article.

I respect your opinion, and I really hope you are right on.

Go RV!!!

Thanks NWGUY........your a good guy.... :D

• Upvote 2

Thank you my friend!!! That is what I really like about this site, is we have some very intelligent people here, and I have learned an aweful lot about this investment.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Go to this post

Search for and read: Article 2, 4 (pay close attention to 4.4), 32, 33, 34, 35 & 36. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1

I understand completely but I don't think they said that the new dinars are out yet, unless I missed something.

The way I see it, the second stage is putting it out and the third stag is performed at the same time and that's pulling in the old currency to destroy it....this is the way I'm understanding it anyway...

+1 for the way that all of you have stated your opinions, and even though you did not agree, did not have to resort to name calling and rudeness to make your point. I appreciate those who can respect each other and do it a professional and kind manner. IMHO I totally agree with you Striker. Also agree that this investment sure does get confusing some days. God Bless!

Wow I know and it has in times made me get the biggest headache.........aspirin not far away either......thanks and there are great members here....

• Upvote 1

And you, sir, are a gentleman.

• Upvote 3

I understand completely but I don't think they said that the new dinars are out yet, unless I missed something.

The way I see it, the second stage is putting it out and the third stag is performed at the same time and that's pulling in the old currency to destroy it....this is the way I'm understanding it anyway...

Wow I know and it has in times made me get the biggest headache.........aspirin not far away either......thanks and there are great members here....

As always you are spot on Sryker....we are just waiting for the second stage to start!

AND based on the fact Shabs said he was ready on June 19th 2011.....I would have to say we are really really close considering all the info out there....and PLUS all the CBI chatter....buget chatter....hcl chatter....chap 7 chatter....people we are right there!!! GOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Go to this post

Search for and read: Article 2, 4 (pay close attention to 4.4), 32, 33, 34, 35 & 36. :twothumbs:

-

:lol: Brother....do you hate me or something???? :lol: That post I went to is pages and pages!! :lol: This is Saturday Morning here, and way too early!!! :lol:

You win!! :lol:

Thank you for the help....really appreciate it!!

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 1

-

Mark very true but if you look back at what the CBI has said they wish to work side by side and obey the government allocations regarding the budget to adjust the exchange rate shabbs has said this himself this was months back now i dont know if thats still the plan.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Guys come on, if they are printing this that means that they will most likely lop. Think about it. Why would they give investors a time frame to grab up their currency if they will revalue? I know we all want this to happen like a dream but we need to get out of our it can only RV bubble and look at the realistic picture. I hope I am wrong but I guarentee no RV before 2013 from what I know, like I said though I hope I am wrong. Understand for those that are new to all of this that many people post to get you to believe it can ONLY RV because they get compensated... Look at the big picture. (Hope I'm wong though)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

And you, sir, are a gentleman.

That really means alot coming from you!! I have read your posts since I got to this site, and really appreciate your knowledge on this.

Well one thing for sure, in my world, is that if you, markinsa, stryker are on in on this, "I AM JUMPING IN WITH BOTH FEET ON THIS ONE" :lol:

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

But Stryker aren't they pulling in the dinars right now?

• Upvote 1

Guys come on, if they are printing this that means that they will most likely lop. Think about it. Why would they give investors a time frame to grab up their currency if they will revalue? I know we all want this to happen like a dream but we need to get out of our it can only RV bubble and look at the realistic picture. I hope I am wrong but I guarentee no RV before 2013 from what I know, like I said though I hope I am wrong. Understand for those that are new to all of this that many people post to get you to believe it can ONLY RV because they get compensated... Look at the big picture. (Hope I'm wong though)

You are wrong in my opinion and how can you guarantee anything we can't even guarantee its going to RV tomorrow or next month. Thanks for your negative input tho...

Its funny to me how people say...I hope I'm wrong when saying neg's like this...... :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think we all agree that when Iraq pulls the trigger on this it will be like an Earthquake....totally unexpected and potentally devastating (in a good way)....with everything coming out at once...Shabibi will not let anyone speculate at the last minute to profit from this....we will still be armchair quarterbacks with or eyes on the game but shabs is the headcoach on the field and what plays he runs is up to him...JMO :)

• Upvote 1

But Stryker aren't they pulling in the dinars right now?

And yes they are Zig....only the ones like you that think out of the box and that can smell the new dinar's are the ones that can see things like this tho.. Zig.......

boy.... I crack myself up sometimes...... :woot: .... :woot: ...... :woot: ..... :woot:

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

1. laugh.gif Brother....do you hate me or something???? laugh.gif

2. That post I went to is pages and pages!! laugh.gif

3. This is Saturday Morning here, and way too early!!! laugh.gif

4. You win!! laugh.gif

5. Thank you for the help....really appreciate it!!

6. Go RV!!!

1. No... unsure.giflaugh.gif

2. Yeah, I know! That's why I said "search" ---> "ctrl-F"

3. 1:30 PM Here, working on my 2nd Monster!

4. Yea! I won! biggrin.gif What'd I win??? emot-woot.gif

5. Anytime!

6. AMEN to that!!! Can I get a witness!?!?! :lol:

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

question........who agreed to pay the 15 million to buy the de la rue machines to print.........i know the CBI is seperate from the GOI..........but wasnt there an article some time back that shabs had to get the approval of GOI to spend the money..............to get lower denoms..........so if stage one is complete....printing of lower denoms...........is there any other laws that pertain to the CBI to keep them from pulling the trigger........GO DINAR

• Upvote 2

question........who agreed to pay the 15 million to buy the de la rue machines to print.........i know the CBI is seperate from the GOI..........but wasnt there an article some time back that shabs had to get the approval of GOI to spend the money..............to get lower denoms..........so if stage one is complete....printing of lower denoms...........is there any other laws that pertain to the CBI to keep them from pulling the trigger........GO DINAR

Good point and no there is not....at least I have not heard or read about one......good post Papster...

• Upvote 2

I believe the jury is still out as to what equipment the CBI purchased from Delarue but while they print currency for many nations there's no indication on their website or sales brochures that they sell printing equipment..

Can anyone add to this?