Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times"

yota691

Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times"

SATURDAY, 21 DECEMBER / 2 JANUARY 2012 09:54 HITS: 1131

User Rating: / 3

Weak Good

Twilight News / dominated the Iraqi dinar in the recent interest in companies sell foreign currencies, especially on the Internet, when you browse these sites often read phrases such as "buy dinars, the government will raise the current value of the currency will become of the rich."

This comes at a time when the Iraqi Central Bank to raise the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar by 3.4%.

And move the location of Georgia Pablk Brodcastnk U.S. mail for an expert on financial planning Brian Hancock said he does not have anything in the world of the content of foreign exchange exhibition of the variables at all times.

Hancock said, "It seems that there are many who are selling the Iraqi dinar in the United States as recently Masamath they are to persuade people that its value will rise to a hundred times."

He explained, "base their arguments to persuade people to what happened with the Kuwaiti currency after the first Gulf War," adding that "he received a request for advice from three people recently, one of them was convinced that he could earn more than a million dollars if he bought Iraqi currency at the moment."

The exchange rate of the Kuwaiti dinar is the highest year fixed Aitagar and economic effects, the fact that the Kuwaiti currency reserves is very high.

The three Aimitlkon any information or experience of the affairs of currency exchange and foreign currency market as the Hancock "There are many victims and the problem they Aadrickon results Maigdmon him."

It is noteworthy that the U.S. market Athvl a lot of opportunities for investment securities if no licenses, but the U.S. Treasury Department described the work of financial services companies and marketing currency as if it was a foregone conclusion.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&twu=1&u=http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/economy-news/36706------------q-q.html%3Futm_source%3Dfeedburner%26utm_medium%3Dfeed%26utm_campaign%3DFeed%253A%2Beconomy-news-shafaaqcom%2B(%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AE%25D8%25A8%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%25D8%25AA%25D8%25B5%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9%2B-%2B%25D8%25B4%25D9%2581%25D9%2582%2B%25D9%2586%25D9%258A%25D9%2588%25D8%25B2) may have put this in wrong spot

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I think the message is very simple. They are telling people that the buying of IQD on the suspicious Internet, or anywhere else, with the thought that it will RV and you will make a ton of money, just like what happened with Kuwait, is a scam:

"...dominated the Iraqi dinar in the recent interest in companies sell foreign currencies, especially on the Internet, when you browse these sites often read phrases such as "buy dinars, the government will raise the current value of the currency will become of the rich."..."

They do not want people to see this rise in the IQD, as small as it is, and run out and buy IQD. They do not want a run on the IQD.

I've got to run because I need to get an order in.............

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the message is very simple. They are telling people that the buying of IQD on the suspicious Internet, or anywhere else, with the thought that it will RV and you will make a ton of money, just like what happened with Kuwait, is a scam:

"...dominated the Iraqi dinar in the recent interest in companies sell foreign currencies, especially on the Internet, when you browse these sites often read phrases such as "buy dinars, the government will raise the current value of the currency will become of the rich."..."

They do not want people to see this rise in the IQD, as small as it is, and run out and buy IQD. They do not want a run on the IQD.

Hahahahahaha

This is so true my friend....publicity is the last thing they want in regards to the IQD.....let alone, let the average poor iraqi citizen make money...

Carrello,

That's exactly how I read it too. They know we are looking to profit on the Dinar because we get it! we get how the economics of an R/V works and they can't do a thing about it. So all damage control can do is call it a scam...We are close!!!

There are many victims and the problem they Aadrickon results Maigdmon him."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1k6XIyU7W

I am not for sure but I think they are calling us greedy. :(

***///

What if This article could be nothing more than a cryptic message going out to the whales. ['Somebody'(s)'] bought the space in Forbes (who thinks it's pretty funny, probably) &, are bouncing it around so all the 'ForYourEyesOnly' Guys get the news... :ph34r:B)

(Hey, Part of the service you get when you buy one of those pricey "When We RV" 'Packages'...!) ;)

And The Secret of The Rate is hidden in the bizarre language/verbage (not unlike the term 'watermelon, for example) of this seemingly trite little literary piece which select individuals are appointed to pass on in various forms to be seen by the black card holders, er, guys w/ the cool decoder rings...

so, anyway, the 'FYEO' guys'll just be finishing up w/ my bank president when I get there monday morning - at the normal hour the bank opens... :P

(...Shaza'am, Sgt. Carter, I wish I'd a had one o' them there Dee-Coder Rings like them fellers!) :unsure: