Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Forex gone crackers plz explain???

Hi

I know that someone has posted this link before but it was short & not investigated further, so I have

Link below this text.

Yesterday 01/03/2010 at 15.57gmt the USD/IQD was showing for the very first time a gain of 6.5, up until 00.38gmt 02/03/2010.

Not much there but today at around 9.30gmt it was back to zero as it has been for years.

Now again today 02/03/2010 it was again live chart at 14.00ish gmt with a lose of 6.4.

Just clicked the link again at 15.35gmt but its back to zero the same as its always been.

Now tell me if anyone can is this a wind up or is there some form of testing going on???

So I contacted them to see if it was a glich on the site, here is the reply to my email.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your enquire to www.forex.tradingcharts.com

At times it is necessary for the technical team to run tests prior to charts going live.

All though the chart in question is associated with the USD/IQD we can confirm that the IQD is not tradable at this time.

However this doesn

Hi

I know that someone has posted this link before but it was short & not investigated further, so I have

Link below this text.

Yesterday 01/03/2010 at 15.57gmt the USD/IQD was showing for the very first time a gain of 6.5, up until 00.38gmt 02/03/2010.

Not much there but today at around 9.30gmt it was back to zero as it has been for years.

Now again today 02/03/2010 it was again live chart at 14.00ish gmt with a lose of 6.4.

Just clicked the link again at 15.35gmt but its back to zero the same as its always been.

Now tell me if anyone can is this a wind up or is there some form of testing going on???

So I contacted them to see if it was a glich on the site, here is the reply to my email.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your enquire to www.forex.tradingcharts.com

At times it is necessary for the technical team to run tests prior to charts going live.

All though the chart in question is associated with the USD/IQD we can confirm that the IQD is not tradable at this time.

However this doesn’t rule out the possibilities in the very near future.

If we may assist you further please do not hesitate to contact us

Regards

www.forex.tradingcharts.com

Wow..Sounds great.....Thanks for sharing !

I am beginning to hate the phrase, "very near future".

The best place to be in line is "next". "Very near future" may just mean "next". Hang in, I believe we will be hearing the "ding" sound and a bright white arrow pointing us to the "teller".

Thanks for the great info Ambertone. When I first got into this investment 3 years ago, I thought this race was a 40 yrd dash. It turned into a marathon. This kind of information is another step towards our goal at the finish line. Keep the faith folks.

I t is normal for Tech support to run tests on off peak hours. (We use to do it all the time in the telecommunications industry) Usually these tests are preformed offline, However; at some point in time an online system test has to be preformed before going live. It is for sure that FORNEX is planning to go live with data in the near future. Thanks for the post.

Hi Again

Just a little more goings on.

On the live chart page click on the USDIQD lettering & you used to get a error page come up but now you get a new fresh ready to go chart or graph, this has never been the case before & has only just happened today.

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT

GO RV Go PLZ

Tried it at 1925 hrs. all i get is the error page....must be the test they are running.....come on RV lol

I think you are all reading something into this that isn't there. they always say " I n the near future" that is what they are trained to say!

and you know this because...you worked for them??? Actually in the past this isn't the same response that has been given, not by trading companies nor by banks...they normally have told you that they HAVE NO INFORMATION, not that it might be coming soon