Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's latest

tilak

Okieoilman in the slums of Oklahoma killing jack rabbits and chewing on some straw but yet finding time for some rumors......there was soooo much I only put a little down for our sanity .

OKIEOILMAN: JUST A BRIEF FLY BY AND THEN I MUST GET BACK TO ATTENDING PROBLEM WELL’S–MOST OF THE RUMORS YOU ARE HEARING ARE JUST THAT–RUMORS–BUT–SOME ARE EXACTLY CORRECT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE RATE WHICH IS NOT NEARLY AS HIGH AS SOME HAS SPECULATED.

ACCORDING TO SOURCES SUNDAY AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE BY A TOP OFFICIAL IN THE USG REGARDING THE NEW BANKING REGULATIONS TO BE IMPLEMENTED ON A WORLD WIDE BASIS. THIS WILL BE THE KEY TO THE LOCK THAT WE HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS BEFORE NOW. THOSE SPECULATING ON A NEXT WEEK CASH IN MAY BE NEARER RIGHT THAN EVEN THEY KNOW. IT’S FUNNY IN RETROSPECT HOW ALL RUMORS HAS A TID-BIT OF TRUTH IN THEM AND ARE NOT A FIGMENT OF SOMEONE’S IMAGINATION. THIS TIME THE BULK OF THE RUMOR’S ARE TRUE AND I FULLY EXPECT UPON CONFIRMATION TO BE ABLE TO SHARE WITH YOU PERHAPS AS EARLY AS SUNDAY THE REAL MEANING OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE AVERAGE PERSON WOULD MEAN NOTHING BUT TO THE DINAR INVESTOR WILL MEAN EVERYTHING. I WILL CONFIRM BEFORE I CALL THE R/V

OKIEOILMAN: PRAYERFULLY—THIS WILL BE POSSIBLY OUR LAST WEEK END TO DISCUSS THE R/V OKIEOILMAN: KEEP IN MIND THE RATE OF KUWAIT AND REMEMBER THAT IRAQ WILL BE A LITTLE HIGHER INITIALLY OKIEOILMAN: I AM GOING TO STICK WITH MY TICKET PRICE FOR AN AIRPLANE RIDE

DelawareMeMom: Leaving the island tomorrow with BM coffee fresh from the mountain. That report deserves two bags, at least!

OKIEOILMAN: JANET—YOUR TIMING IS IMPECCABLE– CONGRATS—THE LORD WORKS IN MANY AND MYSTERIOUS WAYS DOESN’T HE? OKIEOILMAN: I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO BE ULTRA CONSERVATIVE WITH INTEL AND NOT PROMISE MORE THAN I KNEW I COULD DELIVER

OKIEOILMAN: I WISH TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND GIVE THANKS TO ALL (EVERYONE OF THEM) SITES THAT HAS ONLY TRIED TO PROVIDE AS ACCURATE OF INTEL AS THEY COULD–I READ MOST OF THEM AND REALIZE SOMETIMES THEIR INTEL IS IN-CORRECT BUT THAT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY. IT HAS BEEN A LONG RIDE AND TO SEPARATE FACT FROM FICTION HAS BEEN HARD AT TIMES REALIZING THAT MOST INTEL WAS FROM OPINION RATHER THAN VALID SOURCES. I FEEL NO COMPETITION WITH ANY OTHER SITES AND WELCOME THEM TO VISIT THIS SITE ANY TIME. —-NONE OF US (US) HAS BEEN RIGHT ALL THE TIME. I HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE WITH SOURCES THAT HAS BEEN CORRECT MORE OFTEN THAN WRONG BUT THEIR DATE’S HAS ALWAYS BEEN OFF. THIS TIME THE SOURCES (CONFIRMED SOURCES) HAS POINTED US IN THE DIRECTION OF EMINENCE MORE THAN EVER PREVIOUS. I AM MORE AT EASE AND COMFORTABLE WITH THE INTEL RECEIVED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO THAN EVER BEFORE IN THE 8 YEARS I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Okieoilman in the slums of Oklahoma killing jack rabbits and chewing on some straw but yet finding time for some rumors......there was soooo much I only put a little down for our sanity .

do you know okie? have you been to his home if not you are actually speculating

i have been on this site for more than 2 years and sick of this slamming and back mouthing

it is what that comes out of you that defile you

please stop re-posting and slamming others

start to get contact and info on your own and post it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 28

do you know okie? have you been to his home if not you are actually speculating

i have been on this site for more than 2 years and sick of this slamming and back mouthing

it is what that comes out of you that defile you

please stop re-posting and slamming others

start to get contact and info on your own and post it.

I know where youre coming from but seriously, OKIE is beyond defense.

You say 'get contact and info on your own and post it' as though OKIE has ever delivered anything of worth to the community.

If you fail to see the bigger picture and the decisive OKIE circus then Im afraid youre clearly duped.

Can I pretend imaginary contact and start posting nonsense so you will defend me?

Theres a huge difference from being cynical and negative to being worldly and sharp.

I prefer to be the latter and I havent been duped yet though many have tried.

Beats being naive any day!

If I was naive Id be over at PTR posting 'Thanks Tony for the amazing info, can i invest with you after the RV?'....lol

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 4

I know where youre coming from but seriously, OKIE is beyond defense.

You say 'get contact and info on your own and post it' as though OKIE has ever delivered anything of worth to the community.

If you fail to see the bigger picture and the decisive OKIE circus then its you is clearly duped.

Can I pretend to have a contact and start posting nonsense so you will defend me?

well "Oakie" is a known quantity around here. Beat'in him up some more won't change things much :D

• Upvote 2

OKIEOILMAN: JUST A BRIEF FLY BY AND THEN I MUST GET BACK TO ATTENDING PROBLEM WELL’S–MOST OF THE RUMORS YOU ARE HEARING ARE JUST THAT–RUMORS–BUT–SOME ARE EXACTLY CORRECT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE RATE WHICH IS NOT NEARLY AS HIGH AS SOME HAS SPECULATED.

ACCORDING TO SOURCES SUNDAY AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE BY A TOP OFFICIAL IN THE USG REGARDING THE NEW BANKING REGULATIONS TO BE IMPLEMENTED ON A WORLD WIDE BASIS. THIS WILL BE THE KEY TO THE LOCK THAT WE HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS BEFORE NOW. THOSE SPECULATING ON A NEXT WEEK CASH IN MAY BE NEARER RIGHT THAN EVEN THEY KNOW. IT’S FUNNY IN RETROSPECT HOW ALL RUMORS HAS A TID-BIT OF TRUTH IN THEM AND ARE NOT A FIGMENT OF SOMEONE’S IMAGINATION. THIS TIME THE BULK OF THE RUMOR’S ARE TRUE AND I FULLY EXPECT UPON CONFIRMATION TO BE ABLE TO SHARE WITH YOU PERHAPS AS EARLY AS SUNDAY THE REAL MEANING OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE AVERAGE PERSON WOULD MEAN NOTHING BUT TO THE DINAR INVESTOR WILL MEAN EVERYTHING. I WILL CONFIRM BEFORE I CALL THE R/V

OKIEOILMAN: PRAYERFULLY—THIS WILL BE POSSIBLY OUR LAST WEEK END TO DISCUSS THE R/V OKIEOILMAN: KEEP IN MIND THE RATE OF KUWAIT AND REMEMBER THAT IRAQ WILL BE A LITTLE HIGHER INITIALLY OKIEOILMAN: I AM GOING TO STICK WITH MY TICKET PRICE FOR AN AIRPLANE RIDE

DelawareMeMom: Leaving the island tomorrow with BM coffee fresh from the mountain. That report deserves two bags, at least!

OKIEOILMAN: JANET—YOUR TIMING IS IMPECCABLE– CONGRATS—THE LORD WORKS IN MANY AND MYSTERIOUS WAYS DOESN’T HE? OKIEOILMAN: I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO BE ULTRA CONSERVATIVE WITH INTEL AND NOT PROMISE MORE THAN I KNEW I COULD DELIVER

OKIEOILMAN: I WISH TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND GIVE THANKS TO ALL (EVERYONE OF THEM) SITES THAT HAS ONLY TRIED TO PROVIDE AS ACCURATE OF INTEL AS THEY COULD–I READ MOST OF THEM AND REALIZE SOMETIMES THEIR INTEL IS IN-CORRECT BUT THAT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY. IT HAS BEEN A LONG RIDE AND TO SEPARATE FACT FROM FICTION HAS BEEN HARD AT TIMES REALIZING THAT MOST INTEL WAS FROM OPINION RATHER THAN VALID SOURCES. I FEEL NO COMPETITION WITH ANY OTHER SITES AND WELCOME THEM TO VISIT THIS SITE ANY TIME. —-NONE OF US (US) HAS BEEN RIGHT ALL THE TIME. I HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE WITH SOURCES THAT HAS BEEN CORRECT MORE OFTEN THAN WRONG BUT THEIR DATE’S HAS ALWAYS BEEN OFF. THIS TIME THE SOURCES (CONFIRMED SOURCES) HAS POINTED US IN THE DIRECTION OF EMINENCE MORE THAN EVER PREVIOUS. I AM MORE AT EASE AND COMFORTABLE WITH THE INTEL RECEIVED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO THAN EVER BEFORE IN THE 8 YEARS I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED.

I think okie is just copy/pasting old bullsh*t he wrote in previous "intel"

• Upvote 1

If you fail to see the bigger picture and the decisive OKIE circus then Im afraid youre clearly duped.

Can I pretend imaginary contact and start posting nonsense so you will defend me?

i wrote "please stop re-posting and slamming others"

not defending any non factual post but sick of reading it here with the slamming

i hope to read real facts and intel rather than reposting from other sites and inviting long list of the negative comments

hope i make my point clear

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 19

" start to get contact and info on your own and post it."

Rotflmao!! (H)okie and his sheeple have been fabricating "Intel" for a lot longer than I've been invested...any of us could manufacture the pumping bs that his site has promoted but for what good??? Quite frankly, I'd much rather have Adam's silence and nothing posted unless something legitimately actually occurs.....I, for one, don't need sunshine blown up my skirt in order to feel good about this.....

• Upvote 1

not defending any non factual post but sick of reading it here with the slamming

i hope to read real facts and intel rather than reposting from other sites and inviting long list of the negative comments

Well mam i agree with you. There is no reason to dis those " Gurus" but at some point they have to know their BS really doesn't play anymore. Don't how long you have been around. However, the every week prognostication. that it is done, is what wears on most everyone here. I am sure some of them know something. I am sure some of them know nothing. The constant predictions, that never happen make them targets of real people who want real answers. Best i can explain it. Have a good day

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately what you are reading is posted in the 'rumors' section, so facts are going to be hard to come by...

Not to mention, reading anything that has 'Okie' anywhere in the title means that there will not be any facts located anywhere within the post... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Gothcha Im with you on the reposting of garbage.:)

Helloooooo?!?!?!?! Rumor section. One may find a plethora of information here in the RUMOR SECTION, however, you can "hope to read real facts and intel here" all you want, but you would have better luck with that in the Iraq & Dinar Related News Section. I get your point, however the OP had a point to make as well. I took at as poking some fun at Okie, as no one really has in quite some time. If it offends you, don't read it, if it is about Okie and you don't want to "be sick" of reading it, don't read it. You have a choice to read or not to read it, just as the OP had the choice to post, and you to reply.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dude- chill out...this is the rumor section....chances are you will get bashed for anything! Just chill and just read it for what it's worth. ENTERTAINMENT! Now enjoy your weekend ;-)

Actually, after I've read some of the dumb things from Johnnywg and Bulldog, Okie isn't even on my radar anymore. :D

Right on. I think OOM created those "gurus" just to take the attention away from Okie himself for a while. Masterful plan! :)