Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This RV will happen

IMO i really feel as if this RV will take place this year. But, probable closer to the election. Hear me out... We "have" over 4 trillion dinar in treasure supposedly. Right. So, wouldn't it be convenient that the RV would take place sooner than later hence clearing our nation of excessive debt while making "O" a hero in the eyes of the people. And remember now suddenly the IQD is not at a stand still of 1170 as of today it was 1164.09 on xe.com therefore we have movement. So expect the rv to occur very close to election day since it would be fresh in the minds of the citizens (as it would pertain to national debt since a dinarian is a small percentage a.k.a. group of individuals).

this has been argued for many years. if he wanted it to have an effect for his election hopes, he would have done it already (not that he has any influence at all on another country's currency). and, really, most people are not gonna know about this even after it happens.

and, the 4 trillion is completely unproven.

this has been argued for many years. if he wanted it to have an effect for his election hopes, he would have done it already (not that he has any influence at all on another country's currency). and, really, most people are not gonna know about this even after it happens.

Agreed.

O is focused on one thing...Taking this country down so he and his group of liberals can rebuild it their way. He is coming as close as you will ever see it and if he gets re-elected its over for this country as we know it.

Obama is a Muslim. Not an American. His heartbeat is for and to Islam. He hates America and is terrorizing America from a different angle. Why are the career politicians on this mans side. Why has he not been impeached. This is the most impeachable president we have ever had. Richard Nixon is a saint compared to this man. Obama and his administration and the career politicians that have helped him remain in office are all guility of treason. Not by my definition but by our founding fathers and the constitutiions definition. By my definition they should all be tried for treason and when all the evidence is put forth I believe the American people will be horrified at what has been going on. I am amazed our military has not already stepped in and put a stop to these anti-American politicians. Our military have sworn to uphold the constitution of the USA . They should do it. If the people in different states want these people to run them let them seperate themselves and make up their own constitution. I just know they better quit destroying the one we all hold dear and love. I would gladly separate myself from all those who want to live under the Obama Regime. I would not have to move anywhere because where I come from it's corn bread and chicken.

I could think of only one reason Iraq would have a vested interest in making O a hero, but was reluctant to say it… to my relief, CrappieShark said it… are the Iraqis supporting his re-election?.. I don’t know, but I would hope that they are intelligent enough to see that their survival as a sovereign nation might depend, for many years to come, on a strong America…

‘nuf from me ‘bout that…