Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WIth all the changes in Iraq, I've had a strong feeling the last few days that next week the button's getting pushed. :twothumbs:

Either way, we're in exciting times.

GO RV!!!!!!! Daddy needs a new dually and 5th wheel!!!!!

WOW my first priority is a dually and 5th wheel does this mean I am a red neck?????? GET R DONE!

I am feeling we will see news too. It may not be the big news but I think we will see more solid news of HCL , budget or C7.

If I wanted to keep speculators out of the market and keep the DInar buying down. I certainly wouldnt keep everyone completely updated about those 3 items. I would twist the facts about those 3 items to make people think we are way off as away to keep the dinar buying to a minium.. So I think it is fair to speculate they may already be done and ready to go.... but again that is just my speculation I could be totally wrong...

where on the west coast are you ?

Hernando County just above Port Richey and Hudson... I am in Spring Hill the lovely gateway to Brooksville

GO RV!!!!!!! Daddy needs a new dually and 5th wheel!!!!!

WOW my first priority is a dually and 5th wheel does this mean I am a red neck?????? GET R DONE!

Same boat here. Needing a new Dually with a gooseneck receiver....

GOOOOOO RV!!!

If I wanted to keep speculators out of the market and keep the DInar buying down. I certainly wouldnt keep everyone completely updated about those 3 items. I would twist the facts about those 3 items to make people think we are way off as away to keep the dinar buying to a minium.. So I think it is fair to speculate they may already be done and ready to go.... but again that is just my speculation I could be totally wrong...

Hernando County just above Port Richey and Hudson... I am in Spring Hill the lovely gateway to Brooksville

HA-HA! Im in the next town north of you Steve. Will be in Brooksville tomorrow at a horse show :D:D

I had a dream last week I was parked in my car and trying to post a great news story to DV which was calling the dinar investment "enlightened." Just then a guy walked up who looked normal but was in a trance state (ala zombie). :wacko:

He walked himself right into my car with a big thud and I woke up.

When this pops for us, there may be many others who will see their fortunes fizzle. Be careful out there folks.

I was expecting an RV to happen the first half of Jan, however we seem to be in a void where all is quiet. I do believe the RV will happen but now I feel it will happen when it happens and let it be a big surrprise. What keeps my faith going is this picture I have put up on my refrigerator of the vacant land that I want to buy to put up my new house. What a view!!!!!!

I was expecting an RV to happen the first half of Jan, however we seem to be in a void where all is quiet. I do believe the RV will happen but now I feel it will happen when it happens and let it be a big surrprise. What keeps my faith going is this picture I have put up on my refrigerator of the vacant land that I want to buy to put up my new house. What a view!!!!!!

The view is breath taking. You may want to consider moving the house off the road. LOL. May God make all our dreams come true.

What a view... but looks like that hill is going to be a b*tch come winter....

I had a dream last week I was parked in my car and trying to post a great news story to DV which was calling the dinar investment "enlightened." Just then a guy walked up who looked normal but was in a trance state (ala zombie). :wacko:

He walked himself right into my car with a big thud and I woke up.

When this pops for us, there may be many others who will see their fortunes fizzle. Be careful out there folks.

And if you tell about your good fortune, there may be many people who try to walk right into your life. Be wary of old "lost" friends who show up out of nowhere. And keep your business to yourself. You don't have to explain to anyone else why your life is better. And you certainly don't have to adopt the neighborhood. Move if you must, but keep your mouth shut about your good fortune. If you are going to donate, give to organizations and groups of your choice, not on demand.

• Upvote 1

Shoot, man, with the money you gonna have you can buy you a two-story mobile home!

Well HOT DIGGITY DOG... Butter my butt and call me a biscuit I am gonna buy me one of them thar raised double wides!!!!! HEEE HAW!!!!! Be just like sittin in the box seats at Nascar..

I'm feeling a stomach ache, OMG Who needs pumpers, People you are pumping yourself to a big disappointment!! Good luck this is the reason they wont RV Because millions of worthless paper will continue to be sold every week because of this type of thinking so why would they need to RV??

Great view!!!

And if you tell about your good fortune, there may be many people who try to walk right into your life. Be wary of old "lost" friends who show up out of nowhere. And keep your business to yourself. You don't have to explain to anyone else why your life is better. And you certainly don't have to adopt the neighborhood. Move if you must, but keep your mouth shut about your good fortune. If you are going to donate, give to organizations and groups of your choice, not on demand.

Francie, this is great advice. My circle of friends is very small and it will stay that way post RV. I will also change my tel, email, cell number and move, only giving the contact information to close friends and close family members.

• Upvote 1