Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinartrade.com

cadihunter

I think that some folks on here don't like dinartrade.com, but was checking there site to see what they were charging and instead it shows that they are not buying or selling right now. Is this another good sign? Let the brow beating begin.

They actually stopped selling last spring. They are now selling in the UK. Under ukdinar.com and plans to open up cash out facilities upon RV.

lol...Everything related to this investment or making any profit on the dinar is full of red flags lies and BS Weekly speculation and false pumper stories, As adults we either have to take it or leave it.. I sold many millions already and took a $280.00 hit per million and only kept a few million to just hold until I die of old age unless it RV's before that.

Enjoy your weekend and don't stress this dinar thing to much because its not worth it.

Its fishy to close up shop, when your making money. Then to just open up in another country. i dont know the facts, but somethings just dont add up.

The office in the UK was licensed and operating before the office(s) here in the US stopped. The records HERE show that the company name was changed from Dinar DK to Dinar UK in February 2009. The offices for Dinar Trade in the US didn't shut down until around April or May (there abouts) 2010.

So it doesn't look like the guy just jumped the pond or anything on a whim.

One thing is for sure, when he started out selling dinar in the US, there was much less competition. It could be that the revenue levels dropped enough here due to the large increase in population that he didn't feel it was worth it and closed up shop. Who knows...

The office in the UK was licensed and operating before the office(s) here in the US stopped. The records HERE show that the company name was changed from Dinar DK to Dinar UK in February 2009. The offices for Dinar Trade in the US didn't shut down until around April or May (there abouts) 2010.

So it doesn't look like the guy just jumped the pond or anything on a whim.

One thing is for sure, when he started out selling dinar in the US, there was much less competition. It could be that the revenue levels dropped enough here due to the large increase in population that he didn't feel it was worth it and closed up shop. Who knows...

Thanks