Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Could this be a possible trigger to the RV??**

easyrider

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting Easy! This is really exciting. It's really about to happen!

Imaginary plusses to all of you.

Here's Clive Owen. He got an Oscar nod for Closer but did not win the award. He won a Golden Globe for it though. Have a great day everyone.

Clive Owen is a good Actor.. Saw a few movies ... I liked the one where he's with Angelina Jolie

I am not sure about a trigger, the budget is one component of a package containing an RV. I think it is interesting that they are saying, basically, that the budget will not be revised, so it is agreed upon, but will be approved within a month. Why wait? IMHO it is not the budget, but something else that they are waiting on, and would indicate to me that all of this is coming down in a landslide. Everything will be announced at once, as Sansoucci has been saying. So, I think we are awaiting a large Fedex package that has everything in it - special delivery.

Carrello, I love your analysis and conclusion, but just have to ask -- Do you have any idea or even just thoughts about when this package will be delivered? I promise--I'm not trying to pin you down on this, just curious about further of your ideas based on what you have already said. Maybe it's just because I want this so badly, but I'm thinking it could happen very soon, perhaps even as quickly as later today or perhaps tomorrow. The reason I am thinking this is that Shabibi has been so secretive for so long, and suddenly, things are beginning to change. He is surely aware that many people throughout the world are aware of these changes, too. I don't think he would even start this process without a clear plan to race ahead as quickly as possible, before the world, generally, begins to act on this in some way, although I have no idea what that way might be since I can, personally, think of nothing else to do but to wait and watch. But who knows what actions others more well-schooled in this than myself might take?

I feel like I have wandered through a maze of some sort in even writing the above, but I would still love to hear your further thoughts on this. Thanks much.

I am not sure about a trigger, the budget is one component of a package containing an RV. I think it is interesting that they are saying, basically, that the budget will not be revised, so it is agreed upon, but will be approved within a month. Why wait? IMHO it is not the budget, but something else that they are waiting on, and would indicate to me that all of this is coming down in a landslide. Everything will be announced at once, as Sansoucci has been saying. So, I think we are awaiting a large Fedex package that has everything in it - special delivery.

There really is not anything holding them up. I also find it interesting they mention they are not going to re do the budget. Hmmm famous last words.

I'm not so sure that their budget really has anything to do with an RV at all. It certainly would be nice, but increasing the rate of the dinar doesn't magically make their deficit go away. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best along with the rest of you.

I'm not so sure that their budget really has anything to do with an RV at all. It certainly would be nice, but increasing the rate of the dinar doesn't magically make their deficit go away. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best along with the rest of you.

I think all of us need to read this... and rest assure the 2012 budget will play a BIG part on adjusting the exchangee rate i know I have presented it this article many times but had to bring it to our attention once more. This is straight from shabbs himself.

Shabibi: the independence of the Central Bank of the umbrella of a protector of state funds

Baghdad (news) .. called Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi to the independence of the Bank that the umbrella of a protector of state funds. Shabibi said during a symposium hosted by the Foundation (range) to discuss the issue of independence of the Central Bank and attended by a reporter Agency (news): “The granting of independence to the Central Bank is of great significance because it is the umbrella of a protector of state funds, “

Afterthought: “But the government might not understand that the bank isolated it, but we are working with the market and the government significantly.”

He Shabibi: can not separation between the government and the central bank because the importance of monetary policy depends according to the law on cooperation with the government. He pointed out that the basis of the economy the Bank is to fight inflation, which happen because the government or the private sector, and works on the application of monetary policy both in the interest rates to stabilize the growth and support for banks in crisis through direct coordination.

And Shabibi: that the central bank will follow the government’s budget allocations in order to adjust the exchange rate and reduce address the imbalance

Clive Owen is HAWTT!! Imaginary plus for you too!!

ha ha! Love him and that accent!

Clive Owen is a good Actor.. Saw a few movies ... I liked the one where he's with Angelina Jolie

Yep. Loved him in Closer! And The Bourne Identity!

We all know how they can stimulate the investment side. Go RV !!! thanks for the post B)

yes! Let's get er done! :D

Everyone is saying the different ingredients to the RV are done deals. So don't you think it's about time someone put all these ingredients in the bowl together and start mixing them..... we will never get the cake in the oven until they are mixed in one bowl ...... the pans ready, the oven is hot..... someone make this cake already.

This will help the RV as will electronic banking & debit cards. CBI is attempting to get Iraqis off of just dealing in cash only & using banking services such as credit cards, e-banking transfers & cheques.

The Bill to watch is the erasure of debts. This may be key to the RV. Under this Bill, private Iraqi debts & business will be written off excluding int'l debts paid in foreign currencies. When this happens, RV will be imminent. This is one of the last remaining obstacles holding up RV.

Chapter 7 is a done deal or is agreed on in principle. The right time to announce it is the only holdup. Kuwait & UAE just agreed not to hold up C7.

Luigi, what about the law that deals with contracts, loans and the amount owed after a recalculation post RV. That is vital as well, and I have not seen anything on it passing or even being presented. Do you have any info?

Thanks easy, I also believe they are getting pressure from the IMF to get this done. Even the IMF appears to need money. They owe the IMF over 12,000,000 SDR in payments this year alone. That's over 18M USD. 12.02 SDR M is interest. Unless I'm wrong it looks like they are just paying interest on the money the IMF has loaned them.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exfin2.aspx?memberKey1=460&date1key=2012-01-21

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/extforth.aspx?memberkey1=460&date1key=2011-12-31&category=forth&year=2011&trxtype=repchg&overforth=f&schedule=exp&extend=y

You're pretty good. You know that, don't you. I hope so. I much appreciate everything you bring forward.

Thanks easy... good find! wink.gif

Got just one thing to say (hope ya'll don't get tired of me saying it)... "COME ON BOYZ.... GIT-R-DUN!!!biggrin.gif (sorry.... I was in a shouting mood today!blush.gif )

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif ... I'm ready for a party.... anyone else??? emot-woot.gif

And again ... I have to give out invisible +1's today rolleyes.gif

Those +s are being "exchanged" for drinks in Las Vegas. Make sure you keep track - on both sides of the ledger. B)

Carrello, I love your analysis and conclusion, but just have to ask -- Do you have any idea or even just thoughts about when this package will be delivered? I promise--I'm not trying to pin you down on this, just curious about further of your ideas based on what you have already said. Maybe it's just because I want this so badly, but I'm thinking it could happen very soon, perhaps even as quickly as later today or perhaps tomorrow. The reason I am thinking this is that Shabibi has been so secretive for so long, and suddenly, things are beginning to change. He is surely aware that many people throughout the world are aware of these changes, too. I don't think he would even start this process without a clear plan to race ahead as quickly as possible, before the world, generally, begins to act on this in some way, although I have no idea what that way might be since I can, personally, think of nothing else to do but to wait and watch. But who knows what actions others more well-schooled in this than myself might take?

I feel like I have wandered through a maze of some sort in even writing the above, but I would still love to hear your further thoughts on this. Thanks much.

Francie, I just have a feeling that this is moving faster than we know. I don't think it will be another two weeks. I have something taking place tomorrow and I may get more of a picture. I will let you know.

I do know one thing, this package will have a big, huge bow on it and you will not be able to miss it! More tomorrow.

I agree. The budget is not holding up the RV, the RV is holding up the budget due to the new rate being in it, and the IMF must be satisfied with the budget.

Edited by Carrello

Luigi, what about the law that deals with contracts, loans and the amount owed after a recalculation post RV. That is vital as well, and I have not seen anything on it passing or even being presented. Do you have any info?

You're pretty good. You know that, don't you. I hope so. I much appreciate everything you bring forward.

Those +s are being "exchanged" for drinks in Las Vegas. Make sure you keep track - on both sides of the ledger. B)

Francie, I just have a feeling that this is moving faster than we know. I don't think it will be another two weeks. I have something taking place tomorrow and I may get more of a picture. I will let you know.

I do know one thing, this package will have a big, huge bow on it and you will not be able to miss it! More tomorrow.

I agree. The budget is not holding up the RV, the RV is holding up the budget due to the new rate being in it, and the IMF must be satisfied with the budget.

Carrello, can't wait to hear what happens tomorrow, it sounds huge. Always appreciate your input and knowledge, thanks for all you do!

Carrello now who doesn't love presents?! Especially when they have bows on them! ;):)

If they are waiting for Chap 7 then we know the RV wont happen until after Iraq and Kuwait finally agree on everything and Kuwait gives the okay to the UN.... I read that Iraq and Kuwait wont meet again until sometime in late February. Assuming they finalize everything and Kuwait gives the okay to the UN we could see 7 lifted in March.... someone please tell me Im wrong. I would rather it RV now but gee whiz folks I think we may have to look at 6 month blocks at a time for the RV rather than day to day? Im just talking out loud here about chapter 7 if in fact they need that to RV...

please if someone knows what they are waiting for besides Kuwait to sign off on Chap 7 please let me know

thanks!

If they are waiting for Chap 7 then we know the RV wont happen until after Iraq and Kuwait finally agree on everything and Kuwait gives the okay to the UN.... I read that Iraq and Kuwait wont meet again until sometime in late February. Assuming they finalize everything and Kuwait gives the okay to the UN we could see 7 lifted in March.... someone please tell me Im wrong. I would rather it RV now but gee whiz folks I think we may have to look at 6 month blocks at a time for the RV rather than day to day? Im just talking out loud here about chapter 7 if in fact they need that to RV...

please if someone knows what they are waiting for besides Kuwait to sign off on Chap 7 please let me know

thanks!

It could RV before Chap 7 even though I think it would be more beneficial if Chap 7 happened beforehand. I have to do some more research on this...

Bottomline is....it can pop at anytime my friend...

thanks easy...........there was also an article last month that said before the end of year..........one last week that said this week...........so who knows...........i think this national conference is what we are waiting on.............but who really knows............imo...........inflation is up..........and shabs has got to be biting his nails ready to do this............i bet at this point he wished he was an insurance salesman..........or doing something else........thanks again........GO DINAR

THURSDAY, JANUARY 19, 2012

Finance Committee decided that the parliamentary budget will be passed not exceeding one month 2012 ...

<a href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bRn8obov3s8/TxhZHQ0Q5BI/AAAAAAAAbCQ/HWRj6b03NGE/s1600/iraq_finance_ministry_of_finance_logo.jpg" target="_blank" style="color: rgb(18, 42, 63); text-decoration: none; ">iraq_finance_ministry_of_finance_logo.jpgJanuary 19, 2012

Finance Committee decided that the parliamentary budget will be passed not exceeding one month 2012

Announced the parliamentary Finance Committee on Wednesday, that approving the budget in 2012 by the House will be within a period not exceeding one month, indicating that the House does not intend to re-draft budget to the government.

A member of the Committee Ahmad electrodes that "the parliament's approval of the budget in 2012 will not be delayed much may take a period not exceeding one month from now."

The government has adopted in its emergency meeting on the fifth of last month's budget in 2012 which amount to 100 billion dollars (about 117 trillion Iraqi dinars) and a deficit of up to $ 13.5 billion (about 17 trillion dinars).

The budget is the largest in the history of Iraq's annual budget and through the government seeks to stimulate the investment side.

Speaking words of wisdom; " Let It Be", Go RV!!! :lol:

Thanks easy, I also believe they are getting pressure from the IMF to get this done. Even the IMF appears to need money. They owe the IMF over 12,000,000 SDR in payments this year alone. That's over 18M USD. 12.02 SDR M is interest. Unless I'm wrong it looks like they are just paying interest on the money the IMF has loaned them.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exfin2.aspx?memberKey1=460&date1key=2012-01-21

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/extforth.aspx?memberkey1=460&date1key=2011-12-31&category=forth&year=2011&trxtype=repchg&overforth=f&schedule=exp&extend=y

Thats an good way to get your Money Back. Nice INFO :tiphat:

Does anyone have the numbers from their 2011 budget and the difference in their 2012? Do we even know how much their 2012 budget is?

I can be hopeful if their is a noticable landslide change for 2012. I understand their are many changes coming and some already implemented. It's just hard wanting to believe in this happening soon given the year end 2013 news the other day.

Thanks guys.

Iraq’s budget for 2o11 Minister of Finance, the Iraqi Fadel prophet, in previous statements that his country «proposed budget for next year worth 86.4 billion dollars». He added that the Prophet «Iraq has proposed the initial draft budget for 2011 of $ 102 trillion dinars (86.4 billion dollars)» assuming global price of oil at $ 70 a barrel.

Iraq relies on oil revenues to finance about 95 per cent of its budget, and Iraq signed a member of the Organization of «OPEC» agreements with international oil companies could increase production capacity in as little as (6-7) years to 12 million barrels per day from 2.5 million barrels a day at the present time, which may make it a rival to Saudi Arabia, the largest producer of crude in the world. As far as assurances and Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance «The budget currently before the Council of Ministers and will be submitted to parliament after the formation of committees».

For his part, MP for the Iraqi List, Dr. Osman Aljehici «Middle East» to «Adoption of the budget next year should have been recognized by a month from now, but the delay of its meetings and the crisis in the formation of the government prevented this, as everyone knows that the adoption of the budget requires study sufficient by the Finance Committee for amendment, additions and deletions, then read on first reading by the House of Representatives and again, and then voted upon, and these paragraphs certainly need for a time, and that is not owned by the new parliament ».

He also revealed that «all the groups had agreed at the last meeting on the importance of expediting the formation of commissions after the day of Eid al-Adha, and also send a letter from the House of Representatives to the Government requesting the removal of the budget to parliament for approval, and here is the budget of the priorities of our work now is of importance, and prevent the disruption of the wheel of the government all the citizens, noting that the delay in approving the budget in 2010, was due to intersections of the blocks because of the proximity between the elections and the government turned to the conduct of the business, and delayed negative impact on all aspects of the state, we do not want the ball back again ». Parliament passed in January (January) 2010 budget, which amounted to $ 72.4 billion deficit of $ 19.6 billion, assuming an oil price of $ 62.50 a barrel.

http://bit.ly/beveMv

THURSDAY, JANUARY 19, 2012

Finance Committee decided that the parliamentary budget will be passed not exceeding one month 2012 ...

<a href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bRn8obov3s8/TxhZHQ0Q5BI/AAAAAAAAbCQ/HWRj6b03NGE/s1600/iraq_finance_ministry_of_finance_logo.jpg" target="_blank" style="color: rgb(18, 42, 63); text-decoration: none; ">iraq_finance_ministry_of_finance_logo.jpgJanuary 19, 2012

Finance Committee decided that the parliamentary budget will be passed not exceeding one month 2012

Announced the parliamentary Finance Committee on Wednesday, that approving the budget in 2012 by the House will be within a period not exceeding one month, indicating that the House does not intend to re-draft budget to the government.

A member of the Committee Ahmad electrodes that "the parliament's approval of the budget in 2012 will not be delayed much may take a period not exceeding one month from now."

The government has adopted in its emergency meeting on the fifth of last month's budget in 2012 which amount to 100 billion dollars (about 117 trillion Iraqi dinars) and a deficit of up to $ 13.5 billion (about 17 trillion dinars).

The budget is the largest in the history of Iraq's annual budget and through the government seeks to stimulate the investment side.

Thanks for the post easy :) Where you been? Haven't seen you in a while B)

Go RV...