Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

got a call from a family member.........GO DINAR

Papster

i talked to my brother last night and he still has not been able to talk to his guy.............it seems that he has flown back in but he has family that were affected by the tornadoes in alabama............and is in the process of taking care of them..............as soon as he can talk to him he will ask about strykers theory on the rate change being a test..............one thing that he did share with me...............the bankers had told them in order for it to RV..............the dollar index had to stay at 80 or above.............i just checked it and it is at 80.21...............as soon as i have any info i will let you know..............and please dont neg the ones that dont believe this..........it is fine with me..........i am just relaying what i was told.............GO DINAR

You know Papster I'll cruise over here to the rumor section any time for you...thanks for the update.

Not much for the rumor section but that's this me.....I spend to much time on the rumors the idiot journalist in Iraq write.... :P

• Upvote 1

You know Papster I'll cruise over here to the rumor section any time for you...thanks for the update.

Not much for the rumor section but that's this me.....I spend to much time on the rumors the idiot journalist in Iraq write.... :P

It's like watching cartoons with the iraq journalists only cartoons make more sense.