Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

got a call from a family member.........GO DINAR

Papster

Thanks for the post Papster!!!

Also...isn't some member here on DV a trader? Sure would like to see his comment on this post!

GPCarter, a Forex trader, make a post today on the 3.4% deal. You could leave a question on his profile.

I think you might be on to something.

Thanks papster. +1

Dana, we can't give Papster a +1, but we could buy him a drink in Las Vegas. SS1 too!

Then quit it! Find something else to do. I personally realize what I'm telling you. I now make 1/3 of what I made 18 mos. ago, can go back if I so desire (which I don't!) and I am somewhat happier than I eas back then. My only complaint is I'm too isolated. I went from an area with 5 million + inhabitants to a rural ranch of 3 inhabitants. Culture shock? Yes! Major adjustment (town is 20-25 miles away)? Yes. Am I happier? To some extent, yes. Stay grounded. It WILL happen. How soon I cannot predict. I can only hope it is very soon. God Bless You!

Git 'R(V) Done!

Well here is the good news. If you actually own dinars you made money yesterday. Sure it is not the big blast you expected but you made money. 1170 to 1166 is a change of 4.5% between the currency pair USD/ IQD dont't seem like much but if you traded that professionally you would have $822 dollars in your pocket. Not bad for a days work. I think everyone needs to step back one pace and see if this trend continues. If the trend continues we may have a different goal to RV I still say GO RV :D:D:D

Coupled with the 80% bullish/20% bearish market analysis lately and the actual increase in the exhange rate where are seeing. This thing seems to be turning to gold for us. This investment is starting to make me happier than a short leggeded pony in a high field of hay! :P

This is great news Papster. Thanks for sharing this info. As i trust most of the members on ths sites intel comparedto the so called gurus that seem to be stuck in a pessemistic setting with their astronomical rates and their call Cleo predictions. And it leaves me to believe that they must have two reasons for making these bizaare foretellings. Their so called good reason then the real reason. By the way pretty cool you mentioned what you do for a living, because i am a industrial journeyman electricain here in Texas myself. And i def. know where your coming from working in a ditch running underground sometimes. I dont have as much invested as some of the other members have qouted on here. But what i have aquired will set me up nicely if this thing blows up. And my main objective is to get my daughter back when it does. Anyways things are on the up and up for a change. Much appreciation for all of you that share your intellect here. I have learned alot from reading post and having yall break these articles down.

Go RV baby!!

Nice post. +1 in my mind. Like your handle. Keep pullin' wire and hopefully you'll get your daughter back in no time.

GH

• Upvote 1

Coupled with the 80% bullish/20% bearish market analysis lately and the actual increase in the exhange rate where are seeing. This thing seems to be turning to gold for us. This investment is starting to make me happier than a short leggeded pony in a high field of hay! :P

This is great news Papster. Thanks for sharing this info. As i trust most of the members on ths sites intel comparedto the so called gurus that seem to be stuck in a pessemistic setting with their astronomical rates and their call Cleo predictions. And it leaves me to believe that they must have two reasons for making these bizaare foretellings. Their so called good reason then the real reason. By the way pretty cool you mentioned what you do for a living, because i am a industrial journeyman electricain here in Texas myself. And i def. know where your coming from working in a ditch running underground sometimes. I dont have as much invested as some of the other members have qouted on here. But what i have aquired will set me up nicely if this thing blows up. And my main objective is to get my daughter back when it does. Anyways things are on the up and up for a change. Much appreciation for all of you that share your intellect here. I have learned alot from reading post and having yall break these articles down.

Go RV baby!!

Thanks for the kind words.......i have been a master electrician for 12 years...........have been in many a ditch...........and many nasty industrial plants thru the years.............couldnt think of much i would rather do............i really enjoy the trade...........as for you daughter...........i know how you feel...........almost lost mine some years ago to illness............but things are great now...............things are going to get better my friend..........by the way dont forget to check your shorts...........lol...............GO DINAR

• Upvote 3

first off.............i am an electrician............i know nothing about the forex............this information came to me directly.................i have a real close family member that trades on forex and has ties with the people that train the big banks traders...........these guys have mucho dinaro and are big players............the information that they received last night was that the cbi had dropped one "0" off the nominal rate.............instead of .00086 of a penny..............it is now .0086 of a penny...........this is not showing right now..........dont ask me how..............i dont know........not going to argue with you..........this is what i was told about 30 minutes ago...........a couple of them think it will be moving soon..............and a couple think it will be at the end of the first quarter...........what i do know...........they could care less about dinar sites.........they have no clue what is going on in iraq................you know i am no intel person.........just trying to share what i heard...............GO DINAR

Hey Sparky,

I like the soon version.

No RV yet so I too am heading to yank wire today.

Have a good one

Then quit it! Find something else to do. I personally realize what I'm telling you. I now make 1/3 of what I made 18 mos. ago, can go back if I so desire (which I don't!) and I am somewhat happier than I eas back then. My only complaint is I'm too isolated. I went from an area with 5 million + inhabitants to a rural ranch of 3 inhabitants. Culture shock? Yes! Major adjustment (town is 20-25 miles away)? Yes. Am I happier? To some extent, yes. Stay grounded. It WILL happen. How soon I cannot predict. I can only hope it is very soon. God Bless You!

Git 'R(V) Done!

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! Unfortunately, I'm stuck at my job in Vegas AND I make 1/3 of what I used to!! I NEED this RV! After living here for 15 yrs., I DESIRE THE ISOLATION!

Calgon take me away!

Big +1 to you Pap!!

Edited by toric23
  • Upvote 1

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! Unfortunately, I'm stuck at my job in Vegas AND I make 1/3 of what I used to!! I NEED this RV! After living here for 15 yrs., I DESIRE THE ISOLATION!

Calgon take me away!

Big +1 to you Pap!!

You must not have heard according to our POTUS the economy is rebounding & jobs are bountiful. I am interwined in multiple retail business's and can tell you from my perspective & and those of my employees(compensation) that we still have a ways to go(economy wise). I hope I am incorrect but the indicators don't support that hope.The economy will correct itself if the gov will step back and allow it to happen.New gov programs & taxes imo will not inject business owner/consumer confidence.Best to all in hopes of living the american dream

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Calgon take me away!

Big +1 to you Pap!!

Totally Jealous but the wife would not make it with the isolation.

We will have to split the difference. Maybe 12 miles to town.

As far as work in So Cal, SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Empty commercial space everywhere.

Even my bread and butter accounts are doing nothing right now.

Maybe, Maybe 50 % of the business I had 2 years ago,

Trying to cut overhead where we can ( at home and office )

Layoffs, Liquidating-trucks tools supplies,

Fuel up, Work Comp up. Materials up, Regulated to death,

Kids college tuition up another 12% Health Care up, Groceries up etc...

Just got another FUTA bill today ( unexpected )

I'm sure many of you are in similar situations

Not quite against a fence but really really bad!!!

Papster any updates to report on this info yet? If true this would be excellent news in my book.

not yet will be talking to him over the weekend..........GO DINAR

You must not have heard according to our POTUS the economy is rebounding & jobs are bountiful. I am interwined in multiple retail business's and can tell you from my perspective & and those of my employees(compensation) that we still have a ways to go(economy wise). I hope I am incorrect but the indicators don't support that hope.The economy will correct itself if the gov will step back and allow it to happen.New gov programs & taxes imo will not inject business owner/consumer confidence.Best to all in hopes of living the american dream

yep...........it seems we are working twice as hard..........for half the money...........and paying more for everything...............i hope everyone likes the change.............GO DINAR

• Upvote 2

first off.............i am an electrician............i know nothing about the forex............this information came to me directly.................i have a real close family member that trades on forex and has ties with the people that train the big banks traders...........these guys have mucho dinaro and are big players............the information that they received last night was that the cbi had dropped one "0" off the nominal rate.............instead of .00086 of a penny..............it is now .0086 of a penny...........this is not showing right now..........dont ask me how..............i dont know........not going to argue with you..........this is what i was told about 30 minutes ago...........a couple of them think it will be moving soon..............and a couple think it will be at the end of the first quarter...........what i do know...........they could care less about dinar sites.........they have no clue what is going on in iraq................you know i am no intel person.........just trying to share what i heard...............GO DINAR

Thanks papster, looking forward to your update.. Looking forward to a good football day.. This years super bowl race has reminded me of the GOP race..Patroits look great !!!! Go Newt & Go RV..!!!!!!!!! :DB):D

Thanks papster, looking forward to your update.. Looking forward to a good football day.. This years super bowl race has reminded me of the GOP race..Patroits look great !!!! Go Newt & Go RV..!!!!!!!!! :DB):D

Thanks papster waiting for the update. B) I don't care who gets in there (president) as long it ain't Barry. I'am tired of seeing friends and family losing they're homes and jobs. Things are alot worse than this liberial media is feeding the public.

• Upvote 1