Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament completed the budget discussion .. And the completion of final accounts

trooper

Parliament completed the budget discussion .. And the completion of final accounts

On: Friday 1/20/2012 6:39

Baghdad / term

House of Representatives voted at the third session, held yesterday, headed by Osama Najafi, Chairman of the Board of Representatives and the presence of 179 MPs on the bill that support small income-generating, proceeded with the vote on the two bills, as well as resume discussion of the federal budget for 2012. The Presidency decided to adjourn the meeting until tomorrow, Saturday.

A statement from the Department of Media, "The session began statement of repudiation, followed by the Vice-clamp with the participation of deputies of the blocks multiple, of the crime of the terrorist bombing that targeted a residential complex for the citizens of the Shabak in Nineveh province on January 15 last, demanding governments Federation in Baghdad and local communities in Nineveh, the support component of networking and the formation of Committee is sent to the scene to compensate those affected for human and material losses.

Other hand, the beauty of watermelon has sworn in new deputies, according to the Federal Court decision.

The Council decided according to the statement postpone the vote on a bill fund to recover funds Iraq and compensations and submitted by the committees of financial, economic and foreign relations in order to recover the financial rights of the Republic of Iraq, all obtained by others, of Iraqis and foreigners illegally as a result of the misuse of oil for food program after it began voting on a number of articles contained in the bill.

After the Council voted in principle to the draft Law on the Ministry of Science and Technology, submitted by the Committees of Higher Education and Scientific Research and Legal.

The Council held a vote on a bill supporting small income-generating, submitted by the committees of the financial, economic and legal for the purpose of supporting these projects through provision of soft loans in the framework of the completion of the ability to use and employment in the Decent Work Agenda and to reduce the volume of unemployment and the expansion of the culture of self-employment and self-employment and encourage individual and private initiatives.

Then proceeded to the Council vote on the draft law regulating the provisions of the nomination for President of the Republic and the provisions of a deputy or more for the President and the report of the Legal Committee to elect the right person to such a position, where the President is the head of state and the symbol of the unity of the nation and represents the sovereignty of the country and sees to ensure compliance with the Constitution and properly implemented and fair and respect the rule of law and the protection of national unity and security of the country and the preservation of the independence of the Republic of Iraq and to ensure its sovereignty over its land, sky and waters, territorial integrity, unity and territorial integrity and proper functioning of institutions of the state executive, legislative and judicial.

The other hand, the Council discussed the draft law on the federal budget for fiscal year 2012.

Interventions in the House of Representatives on the bill called for Rep. Najiba Najib increase financial allocations and powers to the provinces to exercise their role for the advancement of their provinces, as well as to establish the rights of the Peshmerga forces in the bill.

The MP Mona Amiri has called for the speedy adoption of the budget and release grades away from the political differences and the need to cancel the allocation of social benefits and transferred to the provinces.

For his part, MP Mohammad Mehdi Nassiri to establish a plan to ease the pressure on the downtrodden class of society and work to provide their needs.

The MP Hamid Buffy the importance of reviewing the public budget for development in different provinces, a proposal to reduce the budget by 25 percent, sovereign and payment of the Kurdistan region since 2007.

And MP Abbas al-Bayati, the importance of allocating a special paragraph to equip the armed forces away from the budget of the ministries of interior and defense budget includes a provision that allows an increase pensions in the event of a surplus in oil prices.

For his part, urged the Attorney Aboud Issawi to increase the allocations of the Ministry of Water Resources to compensate the affected landowners frozen in the implementation of the project Allarroaii Shinafiyah.

He noted Ihsan al-Awadi, deputy to the need to redress some of the southern provinces covered by private, non-petro-dollar project, which has no additional resources.

For its part, called MP-Saadi filled to initiate the development of the city of Kadhimiya and make a quantum leap in what it stands for religious and economic importance to the province of Baghdad.

And noted the high MP Nassif need to make adjustments to some of the articles contained in the draft budget law for the existence of allocations for some of the paragraphs without any legal justification.

MP Sabah al-Saadi has asked for the doors exchange surplus for last year and the extent of achievement of the amount of expenditure from the allocations of the ministries in 2011 to 75 percent, according to an earlier decision by the Council of Representatives.

He called Ammar Tohme to allocate a monthly grant for cancer patients, including at least 300 thousand dinars for each patient, as well as calculation of the actual service to the owners of the contracts for the service.

The MP Haji Mehdi allocation amounts for the General Census of the population for its implementation in the current year because of its importance in development.

In response to the interventions The head of the Finance Committee MP Haider al-Abadi, the Committee are looking for a mechanism or a way to increase the salaries of retirees, pointing to the existence of evolution in the mechanisms of recruitment and distribution of employment opportunities, pointing to the need for Baghdad for more care and attention to the level of services, adding that tourism revenue is not received by the government except for amounts visa.

Meanwhile, Osama Najafi said that the President of the Council the adoption of the federal budget will be combined with the arrival of the final accounts.

In turn, declared purity of net debt and the Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs announced the completion of the final accounts will be sent to the House of Representatives during the coming period, despite the existence of observations on the exchange by the deceased employees.

http://translate.google.com/translat...w%26id%3D45074

"Other hand, the beauty of watermelon has sworn in new deputies, according to the Federal Court decision."

Well, glad to know we had a beautiful watermelon take care of all the swearings. :lol:

watermelon-20080703-01.jpg

Although, I think the melon looks a bit angry. I am guessing they disturbed it's "vacation" like the rest of the GOI was on.

"Other hand, the beauty of watermelon has sworn in new deputies, according to the Federal Court decision."

Well, glad to know we had a beautiful watermelon take care of all the swearings. :lol:

Although, I think the melon looks a bit angry. I am guessing they disturbed it's "vacation" like the rest of the GOI was on.

Wanted to + ya but have to settle for +1....thanks for making me laugh :lol:

:lmao:

Lov this ...hahahahahah :lmao:

Reminds me of an ex-wife. Thanks a bunch.

Good find Trooper, thanks for the post!wink.gif (invisible +1)

Thanks to Perspective2011 though, I'm gonna have nightmares about being swallowed up by the cavernous mouth of a watermelon!ohmy.gif U R too much! wink.giflaugh.gif (and invisible +1 to you too!)

Edited by RodandStaff

did anyone notice the date and time on this article friday (its only thursday) 01/20/12 (its 01/19/12) and when i read this it was only 1230 am in iraq

We all thought the budget meant an RV last year...hopefully this year....GO RV

did anyone notice the date and time on this article friday (its only thursday) 01/20/12 (its 01/19/12) and when i read this it was only 1230 am in iraq

We all thought the budget meant an RV last year...hopefully this year....GO RV