Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USA Today

Alex38

So my father just called me from Jersey and said that he was reading USA Today and somewhere in there there was an advertisement for an Iraqi Dinar dealer??? Prices and what not. Anyone else see that? He said it was by an article titled Democracy In Iraq. Just wondering....

So my father just called me from Jersey and said that he was reading USA Today and somewhere in there there was an advertisement for an Iraqi Dinar dealer??? Prices and what not. Anyone else see that? He said it was by an article titled Democracy In Iraq. Just wondering....

Yo Alex ! I Haven't Seen The Current Issue Of USA Today But In The Past I Have Seen An Ad Run Periodically In There By A Houston Based Company Which Sells IQD But Primarily Sells Gold Coins. ;)

B) B) B)

USA Today was where I first saw this opportunity / investment back several years ago too. Full page add if I remember, wished I would have done it back then, but probably wouldnt have any hair left by now. Still got some left!!:D

IMO, this is NOT good. I saw this add about 6 months ago. seems to run almost every week. It is kind of like those ads for "Collector coins" and such like that. Those types of ads are usually for things that have a snowballs chance in hell of making you any profit. Again In MY Opinion. When I first saw it, It depressed the hell out of me. Well, we wait and see.

yep when I saw the add in the USA Today I definately said I have been sucker punched. I feel like I am buying a heater from the omish!

LOL

These adds are common. I still have an add in USA today on the Dinar from September 8 2011. These adds have no bearing on the outcome of the RV. Most people are afraid and/or too sceptical to even look into to things like this.

I have seen it in the USA Today several times. The first time I got real excited. After about the 4th or 5th time, not so excited.

I have been in it since Feb 2010

I read about the Iraqi Dinar in the USA Today advertisement in 2010 at work. It seemed like a very logical investment. I went and bought a few dinars at a local bank during lunch, then I ate hamburgers and hot dogs.

Thanks for the post but, this is nothing new USA has been running this ad for a long time......

I don't think the ads are a good thing, the more people buy in to the Iraq dinar the less profit we'll make. Just a observation

Isn't there a finite amount of dinars now in the states?

How would this effect the profit?

That's good to know. I just like ammunition when having fun at home with nay-sayerslaugh.gif

I've given up on the nay- sayers. In fact they really think I've gone mad.

Our Knowledge of Iraq, global banking and world economics kind of freaks them out.

I totally know what you mean about ammunition. I guess i just don't want to argue with them about this anymore.

Have a great day!!

Go Shabs!!!

LOL its showing up in a lot of adds. Dam im even seeing adds about Iraqi Dinar on Biker sites :(

Any ads you see on the internet now are directly tied to your past browsing history. If you type in Dinar a lot on google, or something along those lines, then it will show you and ad for Dinar. It is just appealing to you so you will click on it to earn the site money.