Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Saad Calls to speed up the approval of the oil and gas law

k98nights

Al-Saad Calls to speed up the approval of the oil and gas law

2012-01-19 14:33:28

[-] The text [+]

Baghdad (IBA). The commission invited oil and energy and natural resources deputy Susan-to speed up the approval of the oil and gas law will join the appropriate mechanism to resolve all legal problems between the government of the local governments.

Al-Saad Said that pre-The lack of coordination between the Ministry of Oil والادرات in the governorates came as a result of the absence of law draws the right steps to hold agreements with specialized international companies, which caused a legal problem and how to contract and the competent to do so.

And confirmed that this law must begin as soon as possible, by the House of Representatives otherwise there will be future problems faced by many of the Ministry of Oil, as well as الاداراة local each governorate

Al-Saad Said that the importance of economic law and stop its policy-making the country's oil makes it imperative for all serious consideration by وبالفترة coming few days. (END)

http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?name=inner&t=economy&id=49544

Just for a second I was thinking, "now who the hell is Oleman... Oakie Oleman??" Hahahahaha! *ahem* sorry... carry on. :lol:

Now that's another watermelon head K98..........Oakie...he is why there are alot of Oklahoma jokes...

Here's one........Oklahoma where the man are man and the sheep are scared.......

Had to do it..........I'm just not right............ ask randalln...........he'll tell you

K98.....there another waterm...........wait I can't call members names...... :lol::D:lol::D

I am all for Susan......I am so there for her to kick start there fat asses into gear! I don't know Susan. But sometimes she shows up....maybe she is the babysitter, watching over melon heads, who like bugs bunny. Yeah Susan the babysitter.....lives in a trailer park, with a camel that wears a bra filled with dinar. I hear tell she has a nasty stick that knows no boundaries.....if I were them I would get it done.

We need to get a team of Nascar drivers to go over there and show them the meaning of fast! Or better yet... a fly by in a few fighter jets... leave a rooster tail in their front lawn (or would that be a dust tail???)rolleyes.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post K-98, your gonna upstage Thug if you keep that up!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I am all for Susan......I am so there for her to kick start there fat asses into gear! I don't know Susan. But sometimes she shows up....maybe she is the babysitter, watching over melon heads, who like bugs bunny. Yeah Susan the babysitter.....lives in a trailer park, with a camel that wears a bra filled with dinar. I hear tell she has a nasty stick that knows no boundaries.....if I were them I would get it done.

I wonder which one goes out for Propane and Schlitz?

How long do people anticipate for the RV? Also.............when they say "RV" then what kind of upping are we looking at? Still pretty new to all of this

welcome into the family

I don't think anybody can answer either question, as nobody knows. for the answer we are relying on our own gut feelings, based on news. Even with that, nobody has been correct yet. I can't count the number of times we thought "THIS IS IT" and had a hangover afterwards.

At the moment, most think it is close to an end, what ever outcome that is

Good luck with your gut feelings. :D

• Upvote 1