Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sorry Kiddies just checked CBI website and the rate remains the same $1166.00 sell and $1164.00 buy... should be no more updates till 3 am Sunday morning CST... lets hope for a good weekend sense the house finally made it into session today and pray for a RV Sunday and cash in Monday.... cross your fingers, toes, hair, and even your eyes... GO RV!!!! Have a great weekend and drink one for me because I'll be drinking one for you...

• Upvote 1

Sorry Kiddies just checked CBI website and the rate remains the same $1166.00 sell and $1164.00 buy... should be no more updates till 3 am Sunday morning CST... lets hope for a good weekend sense the house finally made it into session today and pray for a RV Sunday and cash in Monday.... cross your fingers, toes, hair, and even your eyes... GO RV!!!! Have a great weekend and drink one for me because I'll be drinking one for you...

Well folks I'm gonna propose an alternative way to RV. Instead of one mind bending panasonic smoke city showdown event, maybe it happens in a long sustainable trend in our favor. Everybody is grumping about the move to 1166 Another posting I read said, if you hold 2 million dinars you just made $882 what is wrong with that. You made money today. If this turns into a real trend, maybe you will make that much tommorrow. Pretty good income. Everyone wants it to be now, myself included. If it doesn't work that way then be content with what you make on a daily basis. I trade the forex on a daily basis with other currency pairs. The USD/IGD is not even traded it is however listed and you can follow, just find a site that carries it and watch. Lets just watch and see. :D:D:D

I have to ask...........what makes everyone think that its going to happen in weeks? New to all of this, and trying to understand :)

Don't hold your breath. It is looking like things are falling into place, but, we've had our hopes up before. Just sit tight and we'll see what happens. Whatever you do, don't go out and buy more based on rumors. Only buy what you can afford without spending the house payment. This is a roller coaster ride. It has it's ups and downs. One day people say it's gonna RV tomorrow and the next thing you know a month goes by and then it starts all over again. Just don't lose your head over rumors.

Don't hold your breath. It is looking like things are falling into place, but, we've had our hopes up before. Just sit tight and we'll see what happens. Whatever you do, don't go out and buy more based on rumors. Only buy what you can afford without spending the house payment. This is a roller coaster ride. It has it's ups and downs. One day people say it's gonna RV tomorrow and the next thing you know a month goes by and then it starts all over again. Just don't lose your head over rumors.

I know you are more senior than me, however you did not even adress my theory. If you know better, then tell me. I won't post optional wins in this investment.

I know you are more senior than me, however you did not even adress my theory. If you know better, then tell me. I won't post optional wins in this investment.

Sorry wingit didn't realize that you were wanting a rebuttal, but to your theroy it could happen that way.. no one knows except the one's in charge of this project... and seniority has nothing to do with it i have been in this investment for almost 2 years and I still learn everyday... but I would check your math. the way I feel is if I made $884 on this little move I would almost be at the bank... but the actual value of the IQD prior to this move was 1170 idq to $1 usd which equalls 0.0008547001 usd and the upward move of the IQD to 1166. to $1 USD equalls 0.000858001 and that is a difference of 0.0000033009 of a USD, so yes there was a profit of $6.6018 on a 2 million IQD investment....hope that my math is right... So we are just little people in this and can only guess what will happen next.. but keep the faith and grab a comfortable chair this is just beginning to get exciting...

intersting... and correct me if I am wrong...

but even with that movement (yes I said movement), unless you know of a place that will cash these Dinar in, we have not made any money yet. I have read a few posts where dinar (something) is going to set up shops al over the US to cash in, but are they up yet? The last time I was in a large Chase location, the IQD was not listed as a cash in currency. Please forgive me if there are places... I have not heard of any just yet. Officially anyway.

I have to ask...........what makes everyone think that its going to happen in weeks? New to all of this, and trying to understand :)

May you never have to become "old hat" at this! I can only imagine the swirl of confusion if you're just coming on board now...welcome to the show!

My advice: check the boards once or twice a week...maybe, and then sit back and wait on a text for Adam.