Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** New RV info, previously not released!!! ***

TQueezy

I vote for single malt scotch. No mixing required!!! AYE, LADDIE!!!

Heck, I think all this talk of a drink makes me want one. Anyone care for wee dram of Glenfiddich 15 yr. old?

IF ITS NOT SCOTTISH - ITS CRAP !!!

- Mike Meyers (From The Movie "So I Married An Ax Murderer")

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

LOL ...... They always told me if I keep it up I'll go blind ...... So I stop just as I needed glasses. ;)

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif That's not what I was thinking, but hmmmm you have a good point. I was going blind imagining Randalin in a prom dress with boots, but being naked in front of the white house is frightening.

Why does it say one of the Users watching this thread is "Google"? It's not a clickable link... no profile... just curious.

Google watches everything - the big brother of the internet.laugh.gif

:lol:

Who is this Randaln guy anyway? I heard there's a crazy secret handshake he knows that opens Pandora's box, Shabibis dresser, AND the back vault of the CBI.

Why hasn't anyone tracked this pimp down yet?!?!

Exactly.

I did track Randalin down. He is at the Fairview Hospital in Costa Mesa, California. You need keys to get in, and keys to get out. He's going nowhere.

It's nice to know Adam is hanging around in here.

Exactly.

It's nice to know Adam is hanging around in here.

Agreed!

All I know is that Randalin lost my respect months ago... He has no respect for other's comments and constantly makes statements and comments that contradict his previous statements and comments. It just seems to me he wants attention.

~B

I just read a rumor from Randalln on Dinarvets dot com about being really close to a revaluation!

CBI is doing small increases every 10 days, or months... I can't remember. But it's so close, he says!

Al-Sadr is going to quit, Maliki will become King of Iraq, and the Kurds will be happy becoming part of Iraq again, because of the RV.

We might have to wait a few years... or months. I can't remember. I think it's probably closer to Frebruary 21st or something like that. The rate is going to be

ri-DONK-ulously high! I can't even say, because of National Security.

People will be trillionaires, because they've invested like hundreds of thousands of US dollars in this. Crazy...

I'm so excited, I can feel my hairs standing up on the back of my neck. Oh, and also I shouldn't have drank that Red Bull with that vodka... or at least should have used the Goose, and not Seagrams...

GO aRVy!

Link for all you linksters... ---->

My X wife use to babble like this and I think she still does. :lol::lol:

How do you know I'm not your ex-wife, huh?

***//

..."Queezy n' The Bee"... A Dinar Love Story

Two Dinar Hoarders re-discover Love through their love for dinar...

Dodging the slings n' arrows of the evil Sansucio, they brave pre-RV hell and horror ---

and in the process find their long-lost, wayward child Randalln who holds a golden secret! ...

.........(on shelves soon...)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

:lol:

Who is this Randaln guy anyway? I heard there's a crazy secret handshake he knows that opens Pandora's box, Shabibis dresser, AND the back vault of the CBI.

Why hasn't anyone tracked this pimp down yet?!?!

FINALLY... THANK YOU.

So does that mean the Hospital in Costa Mesa is actually Hotel California?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMk3AZ-m-xw&feature=related

I think after this dinar ride I'm going to join him. Do they serve red bull?

No... But they do serve Brown Bull.

First chance to get on the site, checked my email, recieved some information from Adam about movement, get on site and read Randalln's information and now Adam is asking who is this Randalln guy.

I'm so confused :unsure:

Don't be... Everything is painfully clear.

I dedicate this one to Randalln... Our "Beautiful Stranger" in some ways....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBw1_RcOSgI

Edited by umbertino