Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK I feel like a 17 year old girl on prom night

randalln

MAN i love my country ....YOU will never see me In front of the white house(unless I have a gun in my hand ) .....I may disagree with the man ....but he is stilll my President ...AND I TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY

BUT you fell free to cast any aspersions you want .....thats why I do WHAT I DO

Red bull was not even around at my prom laugh.gif 1987...........that was the days

That makes you about 42 or 43 yrs old..........what you gonna be when you grow up? Rand.....I think you would be fun to hang out with sometime, but you would have to spot me a few beers cuz I sure dont understand much of what you say when I'm sober! Have a good night........

That makes you about 42 or 43 yrs old..........what you gonna be when you grow up? Rand.....I think you would be fun to hang out with sometime, but you would have to spot me a few beers cuz I sure dont understand much of what you say when I'm sober! Have a good night........

Respect for a President ....should not come with a age ....but in these time IT DOSE ......and yes im in that time frame ......41 the first .....and the second .......AND PROUD OF IT .......just a little respect is all WE require .......I may be that guy you see on the street ....BUT DONT THINK its because............ I ..............CANT.......its because i just dont want too anymore

IF i said THUG would you............. think GOD......If i said (three letter org.) would you think god ........If i said .....it was just me would think GOD ...........I hope your thinking GOD now cz the rest just dont stand the test of time .........

GOD

this message was produced for the pleaser of the DinarVets clan ONLY

By the way I LOVE GOD can you tell ....................dont be a infidel

Randalln, I've got your back on this stuff, confusing as is sometimes can be at first, and even if people think its kinda out there. It takes courage be it blood and guts, or liquid to come on here and make 'scandalous' statements. Lol, never thought I'd say that about dinar..

Now, I think I'm tracking but I'll be honest I'm ah, a bit lost, as to what this post means, and most of the thread in general.. But, does what you are saying in this thread contradict or compliment what you put out there/ here a couple of nights ago, ie the corporate accounts/ investing bit?

When i grow up I will be the same person you see now ...........but I dont have to worry about that for another ......%#.%^$$.............years ....CZ IM THE ROCKSTAR.......hhahahahahahhahahahlaugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IF i said THUG would you............. think GOD......If i said (three letter org.) would you think god ........If i said .....it was just me would think GOD ...........I hope your thinking GOD now cz the rest just dont stand the test of time .........

GOD

this message was produced for the pleaser of the DinarVets clan ONLY

By the way I LOVE GOD can you tell ....................dont be a infidel

O'God rolleyes.gif

O'God rolleyes.gif

What you know me ........is this wrong

Crew change is the day, we all get to go home,

Everyone is excited, everyone is listening for the phone.

The guys are all cheerful, their week is all done,

It’s time to go home, for a full week of fun.

It’s not for everyone, this working offshore,

You have to be strong willed, and tough to the core.

I’ve seen grown men cry like babies, totally broke down,

They start begging and pleading, for a flight back to town.

To live in the gulf, to be gone half your life,

You are either very single, or you have a special wife.

In the winter time it’s very windy, and so very cold,

This is when working offshore, makes a young man turn old.

The worst thing in the winter, besides losing your coat,

Is when the helicopters can’t fly, and you have to ride the boat.

So for those of us that do it, we must be warped in the mind,

We will all end up in the nut house, it’s just a matter of time.

142 words a min..............laugh.gif man is that not the S#!T

LEARN ALL YOU CAN ........THE MONEY WILL COME .....BUT .......WHAT YOU GONA DO WITH IT huh.gif>>>>>>GET HARD CAUSE they want it

randalln, you are a trip...

so now a few days after you essentially tell us all that we need to hang up our chances of ever seeing an rv because of what went down with your friend, TONIGHT you have the audacity to say "we are close"...!!

Close to what Randalln? I thought you said we would be foolish to wait to see an rv anytime this lifetime :blink:

and what's this "we" stuff ? are you on our side again...the GO RV side? because 2/3 days ago, you pretty much threw us all under the bus when it comes to all things dinar...

or is that RED BULL getting to you tonight?

Don't neg me guys....just look at his statements from this thread below to see what he said just days ago about all of us waiting for this to RV (PAGE 4):

http://dinarvets.com...tional-economy/

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, & THANK YOU!!! IT SEEMS HE JUST LIKES TO CAUSE REACTIONS OF MANY FORMS AND DYNAMICS "IMO" OF COURSE.... cool.gif

randalln, you are a trip...

so now a few days after you essentially tell us all that we need to hang up our chances of ever seeing an rv because of what went down with your friend, TONIGHT you have the audacity to say "we are close"...!!

Close to what Randalln? I thought you said we would be foolish to wait to see an rv anytime this lifetime :blink:

and what's this "we" stuff ? are you on our side again...the GO RV side? because 2/3 days ago, you pretty much threw us all under the bus when it comes to all things dinar...

or is that RED BULL getting to you tonight?

Don't neg me guys....just look at his statements from this thread below to see what he said just days ago about all of us waiting for this to RV (PAGE 4):

http://dinarvets.com...tional-economy/

P.S. + 1 cool.gif

• Upvote 1

LEARN ALL YOU CAN ........THE MONEY WILL COME .....BUT .......WHAT YOU GONA DO WITH IT huh.gif>>>>>>GET HARD CAUSE they want it

So you're saying this thing will pan out, but something else will happen. Will the Dollar become useless or are there new plans to tax the blood out of us? Or am I anywhere near the strike zone?

You know what the funny thing is ,,,,,..... that my friends watch these posts and the send me messages (ON THE BAT PHONE) cz they dont want to reply ......people believe me this will pan out .....i hope its in time for some of you that are on you last leg .........don't give up ....THEY ARE NOT mysterious THEY WANT YOU TO DO GOOD ...........PROMISE

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, & THANK YOU!!! IT SEEMS HE JUST LIKES TO CAUSE REACTIONS OF MANY FORMS AND DYNAMICS "IMO" OF COURSE.... cool.gif

P.S. + 1 cool.gif

WOW you found me out ..........that is exactly what i want is a reaction ........for you and alll the others in the sound of my voice ..........I want you to CARE....ohmy.gif

So you're saying this thing will pan out, but something else will happen. Will the Dollar become useless or are there new plans to tax the blood out of us? Or am I anywhere near the strike zone?

Dont confuse the Dollar with the dinar .........this is a whole other animal

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2

OK yall are taking this thread for .....THE GODS TRUTH ......Im on the most powerful medication........available for cancer ......THIS IS FROM MY FRINDS ......i may be F^$#KE% UP ....but i will tell you this is coming and it may not be pretty ......but in the end they will all KICK there selves ...........

SOME of my friends keep me going with string along S#!T.............THEY dont know that there wives tell me the truth .....hahahhahahahahhahalaugh.gif

YA THATS U ............people the money is there WE just need ALL THE PLAYERS too get in line ......at one time ...........WHEN this happens .....Katy bar the door .........It will be the most excellent thing you have ever seen

MY FRIENDS ARE IN THE HIGHEST OF POSITIONS ......i tell you this cz my best friends wife is so mad .....that some of yall dispersed me .....she loves me and don't like the ..........aspersions on my name .........make us all look BAD ( are just make me look BAD)......love ya BRAN.....thanks

dont think that just the top will benefit .....we will see the RV .....it just may not be what some of you want on the cash side .......I SO WISH all of you could get this from the businesses side ,,,,,........

hahahaah ok a line.................... should have just erased it

• Upvote 2

Randalln, I'm so sorry to hear you have cancer. My prayers are with you. I am however having the most difficult time understanding everything you are saying as you ramble on.

To be clear are you saying that you have heard that it is coming soon as in within 30 days lets say, and also are you saying that it will be a low amount of value like .10 to $1? If you could slow down and be specific it would be appreciated.

r2

• Upvote 2

Now maybe

I didn't mean to treat you bad

But I did it anyway

And then maybe

Some would say your life was sad

But you lived it anyway

And so maybe

Your friends they stand around they watch you crumble

As you falter to the ground

And then someday