Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

READ!!!...Iraq Dinar...Went from Fixed to Floating Exchange...

This basically say's on Forex, that the dinar is now floating for the first time in 3 years...since appx. 2008...it has went from 1170 to 1166 today, as per what has been showing...see the part pasted and copied below, from the page from the link provided below:

Bullish Bearish Pitches

Jan 18, 2012

CBI has changed setting from fixed to float.

Link:

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This basically say's on Forex, that the dinar is now floating for the first time in 3 years...since appx. 2008...it has went from 1170 to 1166 today, as per what has been showing...see the part pasted and copied below, from the page from the link provided below:

Bullish Bearish Pitches

Jan 18, 2012

CBI has changed setting from fixed to float.

Link:

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

Not seeing it on your link. Please copy and paste the article or comments. Is it Opinion or fact. We guesssed this yesterday but were apprehensive to commit.

• Upvote 1

At 1166 to 1 Its Still Floating A Biscuit ! :blink: At 1 to 1 I Can Get It To Float A New Yacht ! :D

B) B) B)

thug...I think it's time Foxworthy and Larry with his broken cable got off the stage and handed you the reins...I wasn't going to log in but as usual you cause me to break the silence...funny stuff Dude...maybe that yacht will float soon :twothumbs::tiphat:

• Upvote 2

thug...I think it's time Foxworthy and Larry with his broken cable got off the stage and handed you the reins...I wasn't going to log in but as usual you cause me to break the silence...funny stuff Dude...maybe that yacht will float soon :twothumbs::tiphat:

so right hahahahahahahlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2

after 3 years at no change, any change makes me feel the CBI site is alive.

I use fxstreet live,

http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/currency-rates/?id=usdollar7%3busdaed%3busdbhd%3busdils%3busdirr%3busdkwd%3busdlbp%3busdsar%3busdiqd%3busdyer%3busdpkr%3busdtry

it runs 24/7 and the time shown is GMT. Have been watching it for over a month and the IRD has been sell/buy from 1165 to 1169 per 1USD. it stops every night at 2305 GMT till next day.

If you click on "select currency" above chart you can change it to watch the VND

I am trying to see where it is from fixed to float?

and also the chart takes it down to 1165 on some days, the 1st of Jan

being one of them. On the tab historical data.

So it is definilty moving in the right direction, the thing about the

rate is that the CBI changed it on their page.

That is the first time that has happened.

• Upvote 2

Right, we want it to go backwards, don't we?

Sans...are you talking about Thugs yacht? He might back over a buoy or in case of a slow rv it would be a phooie! Anyway if it floats it floats if not it sinks so I don't care if it's tied to the hip, the CBI, Shabs neck or thugs yacht...we just want the finis'.....let's get er done! B) It ain't moving far enough fast enough.0002 ain't quite there!

• Upvote 2