Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Netinfo, dont go away. You are adding a dimension to this website that we need. The interpretation factor is really a big deal. We could use your help on the website. I know how time consuming the chatroom is, but, you could still monitor the posts and give us your opinions. Thanks,

avenger380,

I will try my best to offer my contributions whenever I can, whether in the chat and/or in the forum. My free time tends to fluctuate with the schedule of the school year, so usually I'll have more free time during the breaks between semesters, like between summer and fall semesters, between fall and spring semesters, and between spring and summer semesters.

I will try my best to monitor the threads, and if I see something that I would really need to participate in, then I will make a contribution. For example, if I see that a big discussion is revolving around the meaning of a phrase or a sentence in an article, then I will try to find the Arabic original and analyze the section in question.

netinfo

EagleEye,

Do let me know the name of the book that you have authored, and also the one you are working on. I will continue posting, hopefully soon, in your thread, and will address your questions.

netinfo

Grace and peace to you netinfo. The Servant book was "Verdict on the Shroud", followed by "The Shroud and the Controversy" (Thomas Nelson) and "Image of the Risen Christ" (Frontier Publishing)...working title now is "White Linen & the Blood of Sprinkling" ...haven't identified a publisher as yet... still digesting your paper...thanks..

Hi Netinfo,

It's wonderful to know that you are back to explain things from a correct translational perspective. I hope you did well on your exam.

Be Blessed Net,

RON

Hey Ron, I did well on the exam. It was a multiple choice Chemistry test, and I had 41 questions on it, to which I answered 38 correctly, for an A.

God bless,

netinfo

Welcome to America NETINFO!!! There may be a few things you do not particularly like about the way things go here in this country, but rest assured you will not hear any more morter shells or see any Iranians invading in any way!! That is one issue we take very seriously..I hope you and your community like it here and decide to stay even once your country gets on it's feet. This country is great because of folks like you who have chosen to come here and contrubute to this place we call America. I also applogize for any off comments that may have been made in the chat. Our understanding of your country is minimal and IMO sometimes folks say things that are really uncalled. Anyway, thanks for your post!!

mollyshelper,

Thank you so much for your wonderful post! The US has treated our family, and the Iraqi immigrant community in general, quite well since we came here. Some of us came here because of economic hardships in our own lands, others came for security from war, persecution, and terrorism, and others came for various other reasons that made life here in the US much more desirable than what can be attained in our own lands. The hospitality and democratic ideals of this great country is amazing, and like a magnet, it seems to draw so many different kinds of people from all over the world. I honestly don't know of any other country that is more diverse in its immigrants than the USA, both in ethnicity, nationality, religion, and other factors.

Many of us have chosen the US for our permanent home, since this is where our younger generation is growing up and forming their childhood/adolescent friends and social bonds. I personally have chosen to remain a naturalized US citizen and will live my life here in the US even when Iraq is back on its feet. God willing, I hope to visit one day and see what I left behind, my old residence, elementary school, local church and childhood community, and see how things have changed, but it will only be a visit. I don't think I can ever consider Iraq a permanent home again, being out of the country for so long now, nearly two decades.

As far as security, yes, the US does take its national security very seriously, which is such a strong factor in this country's consistent stability in its federal and state governments, constitutional law, and internal order. I mean, baring a world-changing catastrophe, there is no fear here of a coup, a military overthrow, anarchy, or things like that which can still plague some countries in our modern times. And in times of war, the US is well equipped, probably more-so than any other country, to deal with it, such that the American people are reasonably protected from any intrusions or assaults on the land. As an immigrant from war-torn Iraq, the US stability is such a breath of fresh air.

Thanks again for writing in this thread, and for welcoming me. By the way, aside from a very few incidents, overall, I found the chat room to be full of interesting people, the majority of which were quite friendly. Some were funny, others incredibly smart, and others quite serious and engaging in their discussions. Overall, I noticed that the Iraqi people were being respected, even when sometimes the Iraqi government and banking leaders were criticized for the delays on the RV, the mainstream people of Iraq were being respected, because of their long suffering and economic hardships. While I understood the chat room's frustration with the Iraqi leadership, I did appreciate the room's compassion for the Iraqi people. So, overall, I enjoyed the chat room and the people involved.

Take care,

netinfo

I appreciate your honesty and was that an offer of assistance I saw about helping with translations??? LOL We sure need someone who can translate so we don't get it all goofed up all the time. At least the members would get something factually accurate sometime. Mesha's husband has been doing a wonderful service but he is only one guy too.

Hi Barbann,

It's not a formal offer :), but its an informal way of me saying that if I'm around on this site checking various threads, and I find a hot thread where folks are discussing back and forth the meaning of a sentence or something like that, and I see that a proper translation is needed for clarification, then I will try to make that translation for the benefit of the people involved.

I just don't want the folks here to be extremely reliant on me making full page translations, because the commitments in my own life will prevent me from making a timely and thorough commitment to this site. I mean, look how long it has taken me to respond to your post, nearly a week! lol, and that's not even a translation post. So, I would like things to be informal for me here, rather than become a burdensome task or a job-like task.

I hope that Mesha's husband will continue to contribute as well, and perhaps others here who know Arabic or are Arabs themselves can stand up and contribute their talents as well. I would think that on a dinar site, there would be more Arabs and Arabic-speaking people here, but we seem to be a very minute percentage of the membership here, and that may be due to the small availability of people on forums who are bilingual, speaking reasonably well both the English and Arabic languages simultaneously.

Take care,

netinfo

Grace and peace to you netinfo. The Servant book was "Verdict on the Shroud", followed by "The Shroud and the Controversy" (Thomas Nelson) and "Image of the Risen Christ" (Frontier Publishing)...working title now is "White Linen & the Blood of Sprinkling" ...haven't identified a publisher as yet... still digesting your paper...thanks..

EagleEye,

May the grace of the Lord Jesus, the love of God our Father, and fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you always!

Thank you for listing your books, wow, the Shroud really has been a passion in your life! I commend you for authoring 4 books on the subject. Just so you know, my own Chaldean community is going to have an exhibition on the shroud in two weeks, where my bishop will be giving a lecture on the topic. Here is the link:

Shroud Of Turin Exhibit

Take care,

netinfo

EagleEye,

May the grace of the Lord Jesus, the love of God our Father, and fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you always!

Thank you for listing your books, wow, the Shroud really has been a passion in your life! I commend you for authoring 4 books on the subject. Just so you know, my own Chaldean community is going to have an exhibition on the shroud in two weeks, where my bishop will be giving a lecture on the topic. Here is the link:

Shroud Of Turin Exhibit

Take care,

netinfo

and also with you netinfo...I will be going to Rome in May to lecture, Lord willing and then on to Turin for the public exhibiiton...if you have never seen he real thing....I strongly encourage you to try make that trip...be blessed

yours in His service, Eagle Eye

and also with you netinfo...I will be going to Rome in May to lecture, Lord willing and then on to Turin for the public exhibiiton...if you have never seen he real thing....I strongly encourage you to try make that trip...be blessed

yours in His service, Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye,

Awesome! I hope you have a great time in Rome, and in Turin. Maybe one day, when hopefully I become more financially stable, I'll be able to visit Europe and tour these various places, God willing.

Take care,

netinfo

If you everv want to visit Las Vegas, just let me know - we have plenty of room Brother.

In Him,

RON ;)

Thank you Ron. I have no plans at this time to visit Las Vegas, but if I ever do consider it, I'll keep you in mind my brother, God bless you. :)

netinfo

Very well writen and explained netinfo. it takes a brave man to come clean and for the reasons you have i can fully understand. im sure from your statement that you will be very welcomed into chat and any discussions regarding this investment as well as your thoughts on the current and future news. bravo my friend and welcome out from the closet so to speak....Blue

Very well writen and explained netinfo. it takes a brave man to come clean and for the reasons you have i can fully understand. im sure from your statement that you will be very welcomed into chat and any discussions regarding this investment as well as your thoughts on the current and future news. bravo my friend and welcome out from the closet so to speak....Blue

Bluewaters2u,

Thank you for your post. I hope to benefit the members in what I can offer, and will appreciate everyone's critique of my thoughts on this investment. Those who agree with my interpretations and those who don't are both welcome to share their understanding and views on the dinar and the news for the overall betterment of this forum.

Take care my friend,

netinfo