Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Netinfo,

I don't blame you one little bit for hiding your identity. You would have been inundated with 1,000's of questions that probably would have made you crazy! lol I feel nothing but compassion for the Iraqi people and for all the middle-easterners in war (seems like since the beginning of time itself)... actually anyone in war, it's Tragic for anyone to be in that position, soldiers, civilians, anyone! However, with that being said, I am very patriotic and I am also married to an Egyptian and I lived there for 18 months only. I fell in love with the people and they with me. The capacity to look beyond nationality is a great thing and to see people for who they are is a blessing. Please, please stay a part of this chatroom. Your insight is invaluable. I am not speaking for the RV, but to educate people as to the real, kind, loving nature of middle-easterners. I try, but like I said, I only lived there 18 months. Thank you! And God Bless. Asalaamu Alaikum, Jazakallah!

How very interesting netinfo. It's was nice to read of your background and to learn that you are a Christian makes it all that much more intriguing. I've often thought how fitting it would be to have a blessing like an RV come from a place where it all began. Please continue to let us hear from you and GOD BLESS.

Thanks to you, Netinfo, for the fantastic post and for the fact that you trust us with your history. By reading all of the replies to you, you have touched all our hearts! I continue to be impressed with the way your culture has such deep respect for education. I agree with Mesha, about not blaming you for hiding your identity. People can be cruel, they would want to use you up because of only thinking about themselves. Best wishes to you and I do hope you stay with us on the forum/chat! Thanks again! :)

I'm sure that chat is kind of like America. A lot of people from many different backgrounds, racial and every other way we can be different. Thanks for your post, insight, and the good read. I hope all continues to go well for you and God bless.

Netinfo:

You might be a very good source to explain just how many layers things have to pass through in Iraq such as the revaluation. I think alot of people expect it to be like in the West where one or two committees makes the decisions and it's done. I also think that is why some people have been getting so discouraged and confused. Perhaps if you can explain the processes it could make somethings more easily understood. Thank you

Netinfo, Thanks for your honesty. Although there may be some who might have taken offense at something you said, there does not appear to be any intentional degradation on your part toward anyone. Some of your comments provided insight that you were not able to conceal. No harm, no foul. Stick around and provide your personal commentary. Your opinion is based on life experiences from your native land and that is something none of us has.

Well I know I am going to get bashed but, I don't find the need to be dishonest in who you are and where you come from especially on a chat room where you don't have to make up stories, then to come clean and get all these thank yous and mushy stuff for FINALLY being honest. I just don't get it at all. If you didn't want to tell people who you were then you should have said it is a private matter instead of doing what you did. SO, JMO you were sooooooooo wrong and should not be rewarded no matter how ad your story is.

Netinfo,

Thank you for your insight and honorest. I've enjoyed reading all your aliases. And i'm soooo glad that God has made all kindred and tongue, to worship him. I copied your notice to a special pager. I'm conducting a bible study on Abraham, and this will provide additional information to share. This room is blessed for your being here. Thanks again. Shalom!

Netinfo, Thanks for your honesty. That sounds fun to me......he he he he.... I think it's awesome to have a native Iraqi in here. And even more awesome that you are a Christian.

I absolutely love ancient history and will be going to the Holy-lands this Nov. With Perry Stone (Prophetic Minister) I'm very excited about that?

Well I'll be joining you if this RV comes through soon enough! Otherwise I'll be at home working, fighting off jealousy & being happy I have a job ; )

And yes, it's wonderful to have at least one Iraqi here! Netinfo, pls instruct us about cultural issues where there's a need. I'm a US writer and often have to call on a UK friend for some "English-to-English" translation, and we use the same alphabet! And there are always cultural differences to misinterpret...

Listen Netinfo, you are not the only one that is not from the US, in fact this land is a melting pot of many nationalities from different parts of the earth. If a person is American Indian then look what happened to their land and thats another subject. If you are not then you can say your ancestors are from another country, so what I'm saying is you fit in with the majority of us. I couldn't speak a word of English when I started grade school in Texas. The part I like is you had the courage to tell us about it. Coming on the chats/forum with different names does not mean anything, except you are human and just wanting to fit in. Sometimes people will treat you like you are invisible if they think you are not as they are, looking for fame and fortune. But notice how much attention you are getting now if you think I'm jerking your chain! lol

Seriously I and most of us as you see, really appreciate you come on here and sharing this post with us. I think you are fantastic and if you get bashed for telling the truth, well, I wonder how many stones they were able to throw on their perfect road through life! lol Thanks again and best wishes to you!

netinfo,salaam-malikum.thank you for your honesty,it always leads to right paths.i hope none of your family or friends back home is in any danger.let's hope and pray that our mission is a success.and may i remind everyone,let's not forget our heritage.never forget where you came from,money can't buy happiness or love.may you bless all your loved ones and friends with your new found wealth.god bless... netinfo,may allah bless all of us in our little chat room.

Net, I have already publically apologised to you in the chat, or as we say here, in front of God and everybody. Your translation did more than clarify Milikis statement, it humbled me as to how much I didn't know. I am originally from Lemon Grove and worked for several years in El Cajon. I will look you up this May as I am going to my High Schools 30th reunion. Please feel free to email me at my screen name @yahoo.com. I truly look forward to meeting you. Thank you for your patience with the ignorance and may God richly bless you as he did Abraham.

Listen Netinfo, you are not the only one that is not from the US, in fact this land is a melting pot of many nationalities from different parts of the earth. If a person is American Indian then look what happened to their land and thats another subject. If you are not then you can say your ancestors are from another country, so what I'm saying is you fit in with the majority of us. I couldn't speak a word of English when I started grade school in Texas. The part I like is you had the courage to tell us about it. Coming on the chats/forum with different names does not mean anything, except you are human and just wanting to fit in. Sometimes people will treat you like you are invisible if they think you are not as they are, looking for fame and fortune. But notice how much attention you are getting now if you think I'm jerking your chain! lol

Seriously I and most of us as you see, really appreciate you come on here and sharing this post with us. I think you are fantastic and if you get bashed for telling the truth, well, I wonder how many stones they were able to throw on their perfect road through life! lol Thanks again and best wishes to you!

Truth is MOST of us really don't know our true heritage anyway....I learned at my father's funeral that he was a full-blooded Cherokee....but we were always told growing up...."we're Heinz....57 varieties".....the Bible says He made from ONE BLOOD ALL the nations on the face of the earth...." so Netinfo...GOOD FOR YOU...I for one appreciated all you shared...:wave:

With that said and the so called "cat out of the bag" maybe you would be willing to share some of your insight with us.

grumpy,

I will try as best as I can to provide any insights, and depending on the amount of time that I am able to devote to this site.

netinfo

I have a question for you if you don't mind. You may not be aware of this, I'm not sure how well known this is, but I had a minister tell me a while back that there is still a small village of people somewhere over there that speak the ancient form of Chaldean that Abraham spoke. Are you familiar with them or where they would be located?? That just fascinated me when he told me that. I absolutely love ancient history and will be going to the Holy-lands this Nov. With Perry Stone (Prophetic Minister) I'm very excited about that?

Maranotha...!

lynnkit,

I think your minister is referring to us, the Chaldean (or Babylonian) and Assyrian (or Ninevite) people, who are still present in the villages of Iraq. We are located mainly in the northern Iraqi region of Mosul, but there are some of us in the capital of Baghdad, and some are also found in the southern region of Basra. However, the language that was in the area of Abraham and which Abraham spoke in about the 2nd millennium BC, known as Akkadian, was then largely replaced by Aramaic about a millennium later.

So, in our modern times, I'm not aware of any group that continues to speak the ancient Akkadian as a day to day language, though a few of our people still have a hobby of writing in Akkadian cuneiform. Aramaic became the dominant language of the Chaldeans and Assyrians, and several groups to this day continue to utililze the various dialects of Aramaic, both in its classical form and in its modern forms. Us the Christians (Chaldeans, Assyrians, Syriacs) continue to utilize it, as well as, some Jews, and also a group of John the Baptist followers known as the Mandaeans.

I hope that you will enjoy your time in the Holy Land!

And yes, may Our Lord Come! Maran Iesho' Msheeha bless you!

netinfo

Brother... everytime I see an avatar that has a round hillbilly with suspenders and a jug of moonshine I am going to wonder if that is netinfo. Love your story and have appreciated your insight on here. Don't be ridiculous... you know you will find one final and silent alias in here and still be contributing. Your going to be hounded for translations now. Why...You are probably posting yourself in this thread just to throw us off. hahaha

Do you think you could help me become Facebook friends with Maliki?