Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Netinfo, I have seen these exchanges and I do have to say that you handled yourself well. You and I have crossed paths but you have always treated me with respect and for this I thank you..

With that said and the so called "cat out of the bag" maybe you would be willing to share some of your insight with us.

We all are like passing clouds................, we all cha till rv takes happens........, after that busy in our own things.........

so you need not feel sorry. you may be the person who can get the nice feedback as and when you hear.

All the very best for you and your country.

Thank you for your honesty and willingness to be a part of this great event for Iraq and us as well. Its no doubt that Iraq could bless many people inside and outside of its borders if it chooses to. I'm sure you insight will be welcomed. Thanks.

Netinfo, Thanks for your honesty. That sounds fun to me......he he he he.... I think it's awesome to have a native Iraqi in here. And even more awesome that you are a Christian.

Having had several family members serve in Iraq, I have prayed for those people many times thinking how blessed we are over here that I have never had to live, as you described with the war going on around me, or even crime and drive by shootings as they do many times here in the USA in the big cities.

I live in Ohio in the country, have a beautiful fruit orchard, vegie garden and raise chickens. Very beautiful and plush here and most of all extremely peaceful. I was even blessed enough in 2004 to be able to quit my management position in the corporate world to work from home so I don't even have the stress of the commute any more. I have imagined many times how it would be to live over in Iraq with the bombs going off etc................They so need this financial blessing.

I know the Bible fairly well and was aware of what you explained about Abraham being from Ur and Iraq being Mesopotamia etc. That was very intriguing to me.

I have a question for you if you don't mind. You may not be aware of this, I'm not sure how well known this is, but I had a minister tell me a while back that there is still a small village of people somewhere over there that speak the ancient form of Chaldean that Abraham spoke. Are you familiar with them or where they would be located?? That just fascinated me when he told me that. I absolutely love ancient history and will be going to the Holy-lands this Nov. With Perry Stone (Prophetic Minister) I'm very excited about that?

Maranotha...!

Anyway thanks for the very enjoyable read, I really enjoyed your post Have a very blessed day!!

Netinfo, I just appreciate all the knowledge you have shared with us. I hope you will drop in from time to time just to let us know how things are going with you. I wish you only the best and I know God is in control!

Netinfo, that was an awesome post. I respect your country and your people more than most people would ever know. I've held and given medical aid to Iraqi children, Police Officers and Iraqi Soldiers and did my best to tend to their wounds and save them, some did not make it. I felt so much sorrow for your people as certain sects of your own people who were causing this. The fact that you made it out of this country is a blessing in itself. I had suspected that we had Middle Eastern people on here, but it didn't matter to me, nor should it to anyone else.

I've been in your country just over 4 yrs now, and I have to tell you it is flourishing, water is more plentiful than I have ever seen in the fields, (contrary to drought reports) cities are lighting up again at night, and of course the violence is down ten fold. I do hope that you make it back here to visit again.

I was in Tallil which is the base right outside of Ur, and had the opportunity to climb to the top of the Zigurrat and tour through Abraham's House, which was amazing in itself 27 rooms! I've also been to Abraham's Well in Al Asad. The history here is amazing, and hopefully one day the country will capitalize on that as well.

Like you I was born in another country, but it was Germany, and no where near the conditions that you grew up in. I was naturalized as well. I understand how sometimes you can feel a bit out of place, but honestly you're one ******* stand up guy.

I actually attended a Maronite Church in Fayetteville North Carolina that spoke and did their hyms in Aramaic, such a beautiful language as well.

It's a pleasure to know that you're one of the many who are safe and sound.

God Bless,

V

Netinfo,

Awsome post, thank you. We appreciate you being part of this community and sharing with us. Is there a possiblity that you will continue to translate the information coming out of Iraq for us? That is, in my opinion, the biggest obstacle we face here is being able to obtain accurate information. As you know Google translation distorts the language so grossly that it is at times literally unintelligable.

In any event, if you would consider helping us with accurate translations of the articles, I for one would greatly appreciate it.

Well said. You have always acted with the upmost respect and patience in this chat room. That is why I 'noticed' you a long time ago. I appreciate your honesty and I look forward to chatting with you even more.....you are certainly part of our dysfunctional dinar family whether you like it or not. Keep up the good work!

Wow, Netinfo. What a beautiful story you have shared about yourself and your family. I am sorry, though, that you felt you had to disguise yourself here and hope you will never feel you have to do that again ... anywhere or anytime. There is much you can teach us.

I was just talking with a friend last night about how all this dinar "research" has given me a different view of the middle east ... we Americans have a habit of thinking "it" is all about "us." (a generalization). We were also talking about how the middle east land and people are the land and people of the Old Testament and I am always happy to meet someone with "closer ties" than I (an American farm girl!). I love the OT and am currently studying the Book of Esther.

Adam mentions in his e-book on the dinar that he hopes readers (dinar investors) develop a better understanding (if nothing else) of the Iraqi and middle eastern people and culture (my liberal paraphrase) ... and I must say that I believe I am ... especially more of an interest regarding the lives of the people. It is hard to look beyond the conflicts we only hear about from afar... and it has been too easy to tune out current events.

Don't get me wrong ... I want to make a good return on my dinar investment ... but I would also like to know how this affects the people in Iraq. What does this really mean to them in their daily lives? What are the hopes and dreams of the people ... your family and friends who still live in Iraq and those who live elsewhere now. We cannot become better world citizens without truly understanding and caring about the citizens of the world.

I understand your time is limited ... but I have appreciated your comments and especially the translations ... so I hope you will spend more time with us. I'd love to see a thread with a more humanitarian focus ... educate us!

Blessings to you!

Netinfo. Please harbor no ill feelings for us, we still welcome you in our comunity.You will be surprised how many folks in here are not who they seem. You are not alone.. Knowing what we know about you, I personaly would enjoy you comming into the chat and enlighten us about the culture you are so proud of . Especially when we get it wrong.

Wow, Netinfo. What a beautiful story you have shared about yourself and your family. I am sorry, though, that you felt you had to disguise yourself here and hope you will never feel you have to do that again ... anywhere or anytime. There is much you can teach us.

I was just talking with a friend last night about how all this dinar "research" has given me a different view of the middle east ... we Americans have a habit of thinking "it" is all about "us." (a generalization). We were also talking about how the middle east land and people are the land and people of the Old Testament and I am always happy to meet someone with "closer ties" than I (an American farm girl!). I love the OT and am currently studying the Book of Esther.

Adam mentions in his e-book on the dinar that he hopes readers (dinar investors) develop a better understanding (if nothing else) of the Iraqi and middle eastern people and culture (my liberal paraphrase) ... and I must say that I believe I am ... especially more of an interest regarding the lives of the people. It is hard to look beyond the conflicts we only hear about from afar... and it has been too easy to tune out current events.

Don't get me wrong ... I want to make a good return on my dinar investment ... but I would also like to know how this affects the people in Iraq. What does this really mean to them in their daily lives? What are the hopes and dreams of the people ... your family and friends who still live in Iraq and those who live elsewhere now. We cannot become better world citizens without truly understanding and caring about the citizens of the world.

I understand your time is limited ... but I have appreciated your comments and especially the translations ... so I hope you will spend more time with us. I'd love to see a thread with a more humanitarian focus ... educate us!

Blessings to you!

I agree completely. Great post and I'd love to see more of the humanitarian focus also. I try my best to look beyond the politics and governments of our various countries and think about the citizens, the real people and what they are going through. Because they have no control over what their governments are doing any more then we Americans do with what our government is doing.

Thoughtful and well written post. Thanks

Netinfo, your post read like a mystery novel :-) it was a great read, an awesome post. I do hope you stay in touch, if I ever get to take the road trip of my dreams, I'll come to San Diego (where I have a couple of business contacts) and would love to visit you and your church (thanks for the invite!).

If health care does not end up working out for you, a couple of other fields have opened up -- we now know you'd make a great author, and for sure you'd be good in Intelligence (double agent?) :-) Good luck, you are a great guy!

I'm in the chat room often. You and Enorrste would get into a discussion and at first I was a little POed. I visualized you as a brash young kid that didn't know anything. But during your chats with Enorrste, I soon saw how you were able to hold your own with him. Then I thought you were wise beyond your years. The night that you and Enorrste got into the discussion regarding ancient history and other lives that were lived, etc. I was absolutely amazed. I was hoping for more chat on the same subject. You didn't name the other characters that you played but I'm sure that I read them also. Don't abandon us. As some of the others have stated we need a good translator. Good luck and we hope to see you in the chat room.

I, therefore, am a Chaldean. The Chaldeans are well known in Biblical times, Abraham, for example, was a Chaldean from the city of Ur (Gen. 11:31). The Chaldeans are Catholic Christians, having converted to Christianity during the first century when St. Thomas the Apostle, and two of his disciples named Sts. Addai and Mari, converted our Mesopotamia, the older name for Iraq, and which we refer to in Aramaic as

Thanks for being on this site and greatly appreciate your translations...we will be in san diego soon and will send u a notice of our dates. I live in the bay area just north of you. Have in-laws in south LA.

Regards,

Ric