Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD devalued!!!!

tree50

There is alot of rumors flying around and high rates thrown around but if I am seeing this right the iqd has slightly devalued. I get my sources from the only website that matters which is cbi.iq. I love how everyone is ignoring the fact we all just lost money hahaha

• Upvote 32
  • Downvote 116

At 1166 the dinar is gettig stronger against the dollar. When it gets 1-1 we will all be jumping up and down.

1 dollar = 1166 dinar today

1 dollar = 1170 dinar yesterday

1 dollar = 1 dinar pricless!!! hopefully tomorrow

Quad B)

I'm liking the way you think Quad...

• Upvote 3

There is alot of rumors flying around and high rates thrown around but if I am seeing this right the iqd has slightly devalued. I get my sources from the only website that matters which is cbi.iq. I love how everyone is ignoring the fact we all just lost money hahaha

MAYBE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORKS BUT MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT WHEN THE IQD GOES DOWN WE MAKE MONEY.

• Upvote 2

Partner it sounds like you are making fun of the situation and that will get you neg'd faster than the headlights on a Ferrari.

Maybe you got a little hasty on your post but as you can see it might be better to get your facts straight before you make a post like that.

Keep reading the news and keep your eyes open cause things are happenin in Iraq now!

+ 1 from quad

Quad B)

Go RV !!!

• Upvote 3

tree50.......thanks for the post...........no neg here just some advice..........dont make such a bold statement in the subject line..........IQD DEVALUED.............when some studying on your part is in order............hang around and read thru the forum............DV has some pretty smart people here.........and some pretty brash ones as well..........anyway nice first post..............GO DINAR

• Upvote 2

There is alot of rumors flying around and high rates thrown around but if I am seeing this right the iqd has slightly devalued. hahaha

Would you like to borrow my bifocals, tree? unfortunately the hahaha is on you rather than on all us people. I certainly hope that post rv you are not soon parted from your devalued dinar!