Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

did we just rv...?

Princess DinarTard

The funny part about that is that those 700 plus people will STILL LISTEN TO THEM!!! HAhahahahahaah!!! :blink:

ha ha indeed

And I'm only listening because I was THAT BORED tonight....I need some popcorn because if what they are ALL claiming is not true and none of it comes to fruition, then I'll be looking for a tar and feathers gif :lol:

• Upvote 1

Then and only then will I get excited!! Seen to many of these "it's done"

+ 1

Oh my. I've never listened to one of these types of calls. I'm bored and need to be entertained..

As of right now there are around 1200 people listening in..

jeez....that many now??? at this ungodly hour LOL :P

it's late and most will be mad if they stayed up and STILL have to go to work in the morning... :lol:

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 1

His cheese slid off his cracker a while ago, now he just zig-zags down the freeway. "Loopy" comes to mind. . .

Peace Out

Omg. You sure did make me bust out laughing....quite loudly. The husband asleep next to me...not so amused. At least he stopped snorning for the 4 seconds he was awake! Ha! "his cheese slid off his cracker...." my new phrase of the week! Love it!

just curious why the IMF site and the CBI don't show anything??? stay grounded folks

lot of misinfo still coming out! we wait and hope but it will be devistating to many if caution is thrown to the wind and it isn't done yet!! cheers

• Upvote 1

just curious why the IMF site and the CBI don't show anything???

It won't show up on the IMF site until after something happens. The IMF doesn't list it against the SDR (no Article XIV country is listed) that they post every day.

For whatever reason, the value of the dinar on the CBI homepage has not been updated since the 16th, so we have no way to tell yet if they actually made a change to the value of the currency or if this was something that only effected the daily currency auction.

Here Are The Past Few Chats From Freeway Bull. He Puts On A Charade Every Few Days. Lately He's Teamed Up With An Even Bigger Pumper Jonnwg.

A Short Post From Tonite's Fable Just Went Up On Dinar Recaps + I Just Posted A New Thread .

There's A Bunch Of Nonsense Here. U Don't Need To Read It All But U'll Get The Drift .....

Freeway Bill Chat - Post By Highhopes PTR Forum 01/17/2012 Posted Tuesday, Early Afternoon

[bellaGrits] MANTAN4 MANTAN4 MANTAN4 lol we are still looking for this RV today, yes, ....as the day progresses, cshin will seem more likely tomorrow....JMO, ......

[drizz] jonnywG sooooo what's the window you're looking at now? Thanks

[brsuperduty] FreewayBill what u think about din banker being closed till 2

[FreewayBill] brsuperduty they are not going to close in the middle of the day for technical issues

[prettylady123] Dinar banker , quote I say if some thing shall happen in the revalue we would go down for about 2 hour and come back online..ptr call 2 wks ago...pray

[FreewayBill] rjg they know, trust me

Read More Link On Right

JONNY - BELLA - FREEWAY BILL - 12pm CST - 1/17/12 (AndieZ1 post 3 S's Forum) 01/17/2012 [FreewayBill] The fact that the CBI website has not updated is big.... Folks, we are not through this day and many things are in place to point to a swift end to all of this thing.

[FreewayBill] We could see something today that should lead to a banking transaction for you as early as tomorrow.

[jonnywG] imagine WE ARE STILL IN THE GAME

[jonnywG] Time4RV UST IS IN LOCKDOWN

[bellaGrits] the way I see it....we can ride this thing out....what's a few more hours if necessary? Cashing out tomorrow as opposed to today makes me no difference.....don't know if that's the case..... but if it is, I am prepared....I am happy regardless.....

[FreewayBill] I really didn't want to go to the bank today anyway.... kidding..... Really folks, just take a deep breath and keep watching ..... our blessing is in sight, but just has not been posted as of yet... Good things come to those who wait.....

[jonnywG] bookings IT IS NOT IN UST HANDS.......... IT IS WITH THE IMF.................AWAITING RELEASE

Read More Link on Right

The Big Call - Monday CC Audio Player, Recording Link, and Replay #'s 01/17/2012 THE BIG CALL RECORDED CALL:

1/16/12 with Foot Forward and Freeway Bill

760-569-7699 pin code: 176323#

174 Minutes

Highlights from Footforward and Freeway Bill on the Big Call Monday night - emailed to us 01/16/2012 SOME highlights from Footforward and Freeway Bill on the Big Call tonight - I didn't type it all - too tired tonight...

by DebTarHeelGirl

FOOTFORWARD live on call now

ALL done we are waiting for this to show- nothing else is going on - we are just waiting for this to show - they are looking to surprise us on when this comes. We are on an hour to hour watch but info points to this happening immediately - Inflation is a concern for Shabibi and the GOI. GOI is at the point where they admitting an RV needs to be done - today some news from Iraq foreign minister to Kuwait states that this will not be delayed at all. Kuwait will always be involved always with Iraq but will not effect the RV. Banks in Iraq are calling for RV to happen so more cash can be put back into circulation there. Folks are hording money.Whales will see a rate much higher than we do - they are the ones that will probably see the $12+ rate and not us little guys we - he feels we are not going to see that rate - but we will see a nice rate to start above $5 and we will see it from 5 to 30 days in effect and more info after the RV... ] rate in Iraq to be higher than initially thought - trading market within Iraq - not selling dinar no less than $3.61 on the street black market...military folks cashed out for $3.80 and yes there is a black market for the dinar by the better educated people...so yes there is selling on the streets black market in Iraq now

[8:25:29 PM] [Asells] MESSAGE FROM STUDLEY HE has been negotiating for the people to have access to the top banks, and investment houses, I am still on phone, I am extremely busy

[8:27:39 PM] Stiff competition with banks and Dealers to compete for folks to choose them to cash out - banks may be higher or traders may be higher in rate - so market value may not be a bad thing

Read More Link on Right

"The Big Call" Monday Night CC with guests Freeway Bill and FootForward 01/16/2012 Please join us Monday night 1/16/2012 on "The Big Call" with special guests FootForward and FreewayBill. They will be giving Intel updates and then the lines will be opened for a Question and Answer session following updates.

Main call starts at 7pm EST.

All Guest Speakers start at 8pm EST

Call (760) 569-7676 pin code:176323#

Backup if main number is full: 209-647-1600 pin code: 213287#

www.thebigcall.net

Please join us, it will be a call you won't want to miss!

Freeway Bill & Jonnywg Chat - Post By Rana PTR Forum 01/15/2012 More from nk

*4:06 PM[FreewayBill] OK, BACK FOR A MINUTE JUST TO POINT THIS OUT .... SAW A FEW QUESTIONS GO BY AND I WILL ANSWER AND THEN BELLA MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD::::

ON SOURCES, WE HAVE SOME OF THE BEST SOURCES WE COULD IMAGINE... IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET THEM AND THENA LONG TIME TO GET THEM TO OPEN UP AND UNLOAD INFORMATION ON YOU WITH TRUST.....

WHEN YOU GET ONE THAT TELLS YOU LIES, YOU HAVE TO DUMP THEM (SORRY SIS) BUT REALITY IS THAT WE ARE ON AN HOUR BY HUR WATCH FOR THIS BABY AND WE FEEL LIKE PAST TUESDAY IS NOT IN THE CARDS.... BE ON ALERT AND BE PREPARED....

YOU CAN WORK FOREVER TO TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHERE WE ARE (AND WE DO THAT) BUT TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT INTO AN RV IS NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING BUT FRUSTRATE YOURSELF...[FreewayBill] THE US TRES. GEITNER HOLDING THIS UP TILL AFTER OBAMA'S SPEECH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.... FOR WHAT REASON.

Read More Link On Right

FreewayBill posted in 3S's chat Sun evening 01/15/2012 [FreewayBill] weneedit no hype .... we do expect to see it this weekend through tomorrow.... Nothing negative has come our way and everyone seems pretty upbeat.... WOnderwoman is doing Bella Grits' hair as we speak for the big event!

[FreewayBill] THE PROCESS IS NOT IN IRAQ'S HANDS..... CAN THEY STOP IT? WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO? THEY NEED IT, THE WORLD NEEDS IT, BELLA NEEDS IT! SO, WE ARE LOOKING AT A TRAY FULL OF DELICIOUS FOOD IN THE KITCHEN READY TO BE TAKEN OUT TO BE EATEN.... WHY IS IT STILL SITTING IN THE KITCHEN? WE WILL KNOW VERY SOON

[Fre wayBill] OK, BACK FOR A MINUTE:::::::: JUST TO POINT THIS OUT .... SAW A FEW QUESTIONS GO BY AND I WILL ANSWER AND THEN BELLA MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD:::: ON SOURCES, WE HAVE SOME OF THE BEST SOURCES WE COULD IMAGINE... IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET THEM AND THENA LONG TIME TO GET THEM TO OPEN UP AND UNLOAD INFORMATION ON YOU WITH TRUST..... WHEN YOU GET ONE THAT TELLS YOU LIES, YOU HAVE TO DUMP THEM (SORRY SIS) BUT REALITY IS THAT WE ARE ON AN HOUR BY HUR WATCH FOR THIS BABY AND WE FEEL LIKE PAST TUESDAY IS NOT IN THE CARDS.... BE ON ALERT AND BE PREPARED.... YOU CAN WORK FOREVER TO TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHERE WE ARE (AND WE DO THAT) BUT TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT INTO AN RV IS NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING BUT FRUSTRATE YOURSELF...

Read More Link on Right

FREEWAYBILL 3S'S INTEL CHAT - Post By Katt 3S's Intel Forum 01/14/2012 [FreewayBill] Goooood Morning Squirrels!!! The night brought encouraging news and we seem to be in the weekend!

We have went through so many of these that if you are not getting information almost constantly, you would think that this is just another one... It is not! The stage is set and the orchestra is warming up for the Fat Lady to take the Stage.... Keep pumped!

Studley is the most conservative guy among us and he is! Looking forward to filling out paperwork by Tuesday.... Everything is pointing that direction ....

Have a great weekend and let the rates drop in in GOD'S Timing! Have great Saturday and pull back from the computer and go enjoy it.. Give you spouse a big hug, pet the dogs and go say hello to that neighbor you really have not talked to much since you got into this.... Life is such a gift from the Father .... Let's make today a very special day outside of the dinar RV and just let it come.... GOD BLESS and Love out to all! GIVE FORWARD!

[jamajacks] FreewayBill Thank you for your words of encouragement.Should we be looking for anything today that would make this 44th anniversary even more Special?

[FreewayBill] jamajacks as much as I would like to say yes for today, I am looking for it to peek out somewhere between tonight and Monday.... makes little difference other than peace of mind... Stay stoked...

Read More Link On Right

Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill posted by Highhopes at PTR Forum 01/13/2012 Posted Today, 09:13 PM

[studley] hey guys, sorry can't stay, you wouldn't believe it.... still working on investments for you.... I actually have another meeting....

[studley] I believe we need to stay balanced.... I wish I could say more.... they are still working on specific funding for not only rv, but other extremely large programs.... remember, it is much bigger than rv.... Sunday will be HUGE.... not calling it.... it will be start of lots of funding for numerous large projects....

[studley] Don't focus on issues in Iraq... IMO we are beyond issues there... it is strictly a timing issue now... I will have more soon.... Dove.... I wish I could talk about this publicly.... this is extremely sensitive, I know how tough it is guys, like I said Sunday SHOULD BE THE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS THAT WILL CULMINATE WITH WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR, AGAIN NO ONE WILL KNOW THE EXACT DATE OR TIME OF THE RV....

[Dove] Studley, I honestly have a great deal of respect for the sensitivity of information and it being kept under wraps... family has had security clearances and we understand those parameters... one day when this is "unclassified" the history will be very interesting... till now... focus on wisdom for our future is much more important... Appreciate all you gentlemen do for us, FreewayBill & Studley

[FreewayBill] A friend of mine got a guy into this blessing and his wife gave him a lot of grief... For the past 6 months, she has been complaining about him thinking about the riches that she knew would never come..... Last night, after he knew she had been on one of the sites and was starting to come around, he took color copies of all of his dinar and threw them in the fireplace and said "you know you are right, this is a scam" and burned them.... She slew to the fireplace and started picking them out and then realized they were just copies... The man's services are tomorrow at 2:00 p.m.