Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduction

Hey!, HEy!, HEY!

This is Ptrrbbt and I am a newbie and looking forward to a great education from you all about the Iraq and it's Dinar.This is going to be really exciting path to travel on. Be Well,Be Safe, and Be Bless, :0)

Ptrrbbt

Read more:

• Upvote 3

Rope, I love your Avatar... can I get one like that? Tell me how Tell me How!! (Grease w/John T & O/V)

John H

Welcome to DV!!!!! We're close to your neck of the woods here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest-we're right over the "hill" from you. Likin' the snow over there?

Go RV emot-wave.gifemot-woot.giffeature_party.gif

Rope

Welcome to DV!!!!! We're close to your neck of the woods here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest-we're right over the "hill" from you. Likin' the snow over there?

Go RV emot-wave.gifemot-woot.giffeature_party.gif

Rope

Thank you Rope,very much appreciated.Which beautiful " Hill " are you talkin? Just got buried last nite for about 8" worth.Most we had here in many years.First time in 4 decades that I have heard them announcing closing facilities down BEFORE we get hit. PM U ok?

*runs up with a goody filled welcome basket* Hi there!! Welcome to DV world! :)

Thank you, I really appreciate the welcome wagon. :D :D

Thank you Rope,very much appreciated.Which beautiful " Hill " are you talkin? Just got buried last nite for about 8" worth.Most we had here in many years.First time in 4 decades that I have heard them announcing closing facilities down BEFORE we get hit. PM U ok?

You are welcome, just sent you a message.

Rope, I love your Avatar... can I get one like that? Tell me how Tell me How!! (Grease w/John T & O/V)

John H

I came across this when I was searching for other music......it's so korny, stupid but has a catchy little tune....you know the one's you can't get out of your head, no matter how hard you try..... sad.gif Anyway...... tongue.gif See ya, Rope