Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RON PAUL EXPOSED!!!

Scrumdiddles

I believe in 75% of what he says.

But it is the 25% that scares me of what he says.

I give this man partial blame for the mess we are in, if he did not run as a third party canidate.

Mccain might have won.

Go Republican's top 3 Romney, Newt, or Rick.

I will support any republican that can beat the existing man in office today.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

He may speak the truth but he is not PC according to many libs. He must lie to the American people to be a real contender.

Wow! What does that tell us about the American people...or the system.... I do think that truth will always shine through.

truth is different to "right" or "wrong". truth is truth.....even if you're in a minority of one.

a classic example or illustration showing us that the majority is USUALLY wrong...the bible story of Noah.

he and his family were a small, tiny minority....the masses of people around them would laugh and taunt them...call them names....but when the rains started, Noah still offered them a place, before the doors to the Ark were shut.....

...but no the people still jeered and insulted Noah and his family.....until the waters got really high...and then the people begged to be allowed onboard...but by then it was too late...the ark had been closed and sealed top to bottom with tar...totally unable to open the hatches safely.

another great example is the majority used to believe the earth to be flat...a small minority knew it to be a sphere...and they were jailed, killed, burned as witches.....and so it goes....

Go Ron Paul...I would take up US citizenship, JUST to be able to cast my vote for that man.

You people in the USA....you do not HAVE to vote...here in Australia it is COMPULSORY....

so...even though it is not compulsory for you by law...how about you make it compulsory within your heart, to go out and put Ron Paul in office.... go do it.

• Upvote 3

I give this man partial blame for the mess we are in, if he did not run as a third party canidate.

Mccain might have won.

I agree...But I would choose Newt firts so he can run circles around BO in the debates and then win!!!

• Upvote 3

I think he is a great man, but what scares me is, will he support our Military or leave us vulnerable?

Don't know if you've caught the debates, Danan, but Ron isn't saying get rid of the military. He, from all I've heard him say, would rather vastly reduce our military spending in other nations. I have to agree, somewhat that it does suggest a down size. However. We have a good thousand mile run along our borders that could certainly use well trained men and women to reduce drug traffic, illegal immigrants, weapons deals, slavery, murders...

Borders aside, at even half the spending currently poured into other countries we could add coverage within International Airports as well through the use of active military members. I suspect that some would have to change there MOS/Specialty to qualify but certainly those qualified to patrol Afghanistan would be suited for border enforcement?

Again, I don't think Ron has said he would be crippling our military. He made a HUGE distinction between the definition of defence vs. military spending. I cannot...will not argue against his point. His point reeks of common sense.

respectfully....crossfire

• Upvote 3

Agreed th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Agreed!!!! :twothumbs:

He sounds great but can he deliver what he is saying. That is the question at hand.

You mean like Obama delivered? like Bush delivered? like Clinton delivered? like Reagan delivered???? Wait a minute..... I loved Reagan :)

• Downvote 1

Mccain might have won.

Amen!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1