Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time to Raise the 'BS' Flag

Skybear

Folks, it is stuff like the FOLLOWING coming out of "TerryK" that now should have EVERYONE raising the BS flag and cutting-off his and other FAIRY-TALES!

======================================================

[terryk] MY GUY I TALKED TO DEPARTED HIS HOUSE THIS AM TO GO TO RENO

[tina] are you going?

[terryk] HE IS DOING THIS BASED ON THE INFO HE WAS GIVEN LAST NIGHT

[terryk] IM NOT IN THE SAME BOX THESE CATS ARE IN

[terryk] THEY ARE THE BIG HITTERS

[terryk] THEY EACH HAVE AT LEAST 5O MILLION USD TIED INTO THIS

[tina] yikes!

[Ks_dad] Holy cow!

[Ks_dad] They could be trillionair-es???

[terryk] THATS CORRECT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

at this point in time i think they are all idiots as are all of the iraqi government employees right down the line from the prime minister (if that`s what he is called). i think that none of them are happy unless an uprising or a war is going on. they want to see a war.....put them in front of me!!!!

Folks, it is stuff like the FOLLOWING coming out of "TerryK" that now should have EVERYONE raising the BS flag and cutting-off his and other FAIRY-TALES!

======================================================

[terryk] MY GUY I TALKED TO DEPARTED HIS HOUSE THIS AM TO GO TO RENO

[tina] are you going?

[terryk] HE IS DOING THIS BASED ON THE INFO HE WAS GIVEN LAST NIGHT

[terryk] IM NOT IN THE SAME BOX THESE CATS ARE IN

[terryk] THEY ARE THE BIG HITTERS

[terryk] THEY EACH HAVE AT LEAST 5O MILLION USD TIED INTO THIS

[tina] yikes!

[Ks_dad] Holy cow!

[Ks_dad] They could be trillionair-es???

[terryk] THATS CORRECT

Let them go to Reno. Think I will stay in Texas!!!

Skybear, I don't know how long you've been involved in this thing, but those who have been around at least a year or so know that TK is a joke.

One of his posts should raise BS flags for anyone who has done any due diligence at all.

Been involved since 2009. Have been trying for more than a YEAR since then to get folks here to rise and SHOUT BS about EVERY POST from TK, jonnywg, OOM, PTR and all the other WILD, proofless claims of the ones we ALL know to shoot BS every single post!

But despite their CONSISTANT track records, some ACTUALLY continue to BELIEVE their krap and continue to POST it as REAL!

After today's revelations, I hope that has pretty much come to an end and that documentable basis for future "rumors" are demanded before further made-up GARBAGE is posted here.

• Upvote 1

" THEY EACH HAVE AT LEAST 5O MILLION USD TIED INTO THIS "

If most of us had 50 Million each, we wouldnt be tied into this because we would be sunning ourselfs on a beach some where drinking umbrella drinks and waiting for our lobster lunch to be cooked.

I read this article as a large, fly infested pile of B.S.

Who in there right mind would invest 50 Million on a gamble..... :blink:

" THEY EACH HAVE AT LEAST 5O MILLION USD TIED INTO THIS "

If most of us had 50 Million each, we wouldnt be tied into this because we would be sunning ourselfs on a beach some where drinking umbrella drinks and waiting for our lobster lunch to be cooked.

I read this article as a large, fly infested pile of B.S.

Who in there right mind would invest 50 Million on a gamble..... :blink:

HERE HERE. Pretty well sums up the entire investment. If I had 2 million real american dollars, I wouldn't put it this very high risk situation. The reason most of us are here is the "gamble" as you call it is taking a fairly small amount of capital and risk it on the chance we might make millions. Any way you look at it that is gambling. I'm on your team Goat