Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just Talked To A Customer With Family in Iraq

gregp

I think you mean .34%...quite a difference from 3.4%.....just sayin.....go RV!

Well like one post stated it is not the range it is just that it moved. Look at it this way, I don't know how much you hold, but whatever the amount, your investment increased approximately 3.5% as a result of the change to 1166. That is not RV. Real investors in the real world look at that kind of change, in just one day as an opportunity to take profit. Say you held a trillion dinars then cashing out might be a good idea. BE patient and see where this leads. Maybe tommorow we we'll be at 1164 in the real world that would be another big move. Still not RV but movement in the right direction. So like someothers here have counciled. BE peacful and see what happens.

MR :rolleyes::blink:

I did not mean to mislead anyone. It is however you want to view the investment. In the Forex world it was a 3.5% change between the currencies. Not what you want to hear but reality. In Forex world we don't trade actual values just the difference between the pair.

That is Forex.

MR

GO RV

Look I also want a 1000% return on what I bought. I only gave you guy's the "Forex" prospective. You can find the pair listed on "ForexPros" it is not tradable, as a "Forex " pair for many reasons. I only pointed out that there is value in the difference of the two currencies. That is how I view this investment. Cause those are real tangible values I can deal with. The rest is just fog of war. :D:D:D