Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

cbi more news

harleyharryfl

* Central Bank of Iraq: Iraq’s new currency will be in three languages, including Kurdish groups, including the metal

January 17th, 2012 01:32 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

Explain the details of the Central Bank of Iraq Iraq’s new currency which will be issued within three or four years to come, which will be in three languages, including Kurdish, including categories of mineral dinars.

The bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the site (Khandan): The idea of ​​changing the Iraqi currency began to mature gradually, although referral to the Economic Committee in the Federal Council of Ministers since (2007), indicating that the existing currency will go through two stages; first: Delete the zeros. The second restructuring, and launches the new currency for trading in the markets during the three or four years. And the benefit of: The new currency will be in three languages ​​(Arabic, Kurdish, English), as well as there are groups of small metal, indicating that the experience of changing the currency took place in many countries and have been successful, as in Turkey, Germany and Russia. And delete the zeros, said the central bank adviser: The category Iraqi monetary deleted, including three zeros, ie, (1.000) “A thousand dinars,” become “one dinar” only, as well as to the others, and we will exchange large and small k (50) “Fifty dinars “or (100)” a hundred dinars, “equivalent to (50,000)” Fifty thousand “or (100,000)” a hundred thousand dinars, “at the present time, emphasizing change the currency does not affect the obligations with the States, or deal with it internally. The committees and civic organizations and government figures and economists, have expressed their fear of change the currency, because of expectations that it will see a wide range of corruption after the introduction of the altered and forged new.

• Upvote 2

* Central Bank of Iraq: Iraq’s new currency will be in three languages, including Kurdish groups, including the metal

Explain the details of the Central Bank of Iraq Iraq’s new currency which will be issued within three or four years to come, which will be in three languages, including Kurdish, including categories of mineral dinars.

The bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the site (Khandan): The idea of ​​changing the Iraqi currency began to mature gradually, although referral to the Economic Committee in the Federal Council of Ministers since (2007), indicating that the existing currency will go through two stages; first: Delete the zeros. The second restructuring, and launches the new currency for trading in the markets during the three or four years. And the benefit of: The new currency will be in three languages ​​(Arabic, Kurdish, English), as well as there are groups of small metal, indicating that the experience of changing the currency took place in many countries and have been successful, as in Turkey, Germany and Russia. And delete the zeros, said the central bank adviser: The category Iraqi monetary deleted, including three zeros, ie, (1.000) “A thousand dinars,” become “one dinar” only, as well as to the others, and we will exchange large and small k (50) “Fifty dinars “or (100)” a hundred dinars, “equivalent to (50,000)” Fifty thousand “or (100,000)” a hundred thousand dinars, “at the present time, emphasizing change the currency does not affect the obligations with the States, or deal with it internally. The committees and civic organizations and government figures and economists, have expressed their fear of change the currency, because of expectations that it will see a wide range of corruption after the introduction of the altered and forged new.

Why do they keep putting the same message out over and over again???This article has been posted several times in the past few days.... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

So the FIRST was the deletion of the zeros... which is finished... the SECOND is the restructuring ... which we are in now... then the THIRD is the launching of the new currency... hmmmmm.... ok.

The second is restructuring and launch of the new currency. Third is ........ ?

And the first phase is complete. So we are in the second.

Yeppers, hmmmmmm is right

• Upvote 1

Why do they keep putting the same message out over and over again???This article has been posted several times in the past few days.... :lol::lol:

I might be wrong but this is how they are educating the public...... I think the restructuring is the rv and after the release of the new bills the last is a dead line on the remaining 3 zero bills.......not sure B)

I dont like the turkey talk though ........SO I WILL SAY GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW B)

Edited by harleyharryfl
  • Upvote 4

Days? How about years? Smoke and mirrors each time an excuse is needed. to delay the revaluation of the IQD. :shakehead::shakehead:

Edited by Jac

Days? How about years? Smoke and mirrors each time an excuse is needed. to delay the revaluation of the IQD. :shakehead::shakehead:

It's been only a little over a year since I've been in this. I have never heard them talk about stages until now and that we are finished with stage one. Have you?

When the first article came out they didn't tell us what the second and third stages were. Now they are telling us :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

:lol: They always want to talk Turkey, but all they ever really talk about is Bologne!!!! :lol:

One thing different about this article is that instead of 2 yrs, they are talking about 3 - 4 yrs, but time to an Iraqi, really means nothing!! They seem to have a lot of time on their hands!!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 3

So the FIRST was the deletion of the zeros... which is finished... the SECOND is the restructuring ... which we are in now... then the THIRD is the launching of the new currency... hmmmmm.... ok.

When were the zero's deleted? Did I miss something? Apparently so! Come on RV!

I sure hope this IS "smoke and mirrors" or we're in trouble. :blink::huh::unsure:

• Upvote 3

Please help me wrap my mind around this.

Tell me if my understanding is right or wrong..

1st..the process started in 2007 to delete 000's which means to pull the large bills out of the street of Iraq. I agree with harley on this and the cbi is either destroying the large doms or keeping them off the streets.

2nd...restructuring would be to revalue and put lower doms out on the streets in iraq so trading in the markets could be easier managed or controled.

3rd...would be pulling or deleting the zero's out of country...which would be our 000's. or us cashing in our large doms for $$$'s

this process should be complete in 3 or 4 years according to this news article....If this is accurate then our time for rv must be pretty close as this process started in 07....We have been seeing many articles about completion in 2013..maybe they are running behind a little bit.

Am I right in my thinking here? or if I'm not please give me some guidance...thanks for the post harley and thank you all for your help..

• Upvote 5

Well, the bright side I see with this article is that it does not say that we have to exchange our dinar when the new currency comes out, so unless they specify that in the next article about "deleting the zeros," maybe we can hold on to our dinar until the value goes up. I'm really trying to believe here, but these articles are really freaking me out. Just sayin .........

Happy Tuesday,

Kimberlye B)

This article says a lots more than anyone is considering. It talks about 2 stages, i.e., (1) "deletion of the zeroes" and (2) "restructuring" of the currency.

As I understand it, the "deletion of the zeros" stage has the 3 phases, the 1st of which -- acquiring all of the necessary equipment, etc. -- has been completed, as per the CBI. I always thought $15MM it to be an exhorbitant price for ten De la Rue machines that can verify whether or not a bill is counterfeit. I mean, can't we make that determination with a simple UV light? Instead, how about this...the $15MM was for the purchase of 10 De la Rue printing presses! . Logically, I can only surmise that the CBI had also acquired all of the necessary paper to use in these printing presses. Now that Phase 1 is completed, I have to conclude that they have also already printed the new LDs. What is supposed to follow from here is Phase 2 of the "deletion of the zeroes" stage, i.e., the distribution of the LDs (simultaneously accompanied, of course, with the new exchange rate). Phase 3 of the "deletion of the zeroes" is the ultimate retrieval of all the 3-zero bills out of circulation. Phase 3 is expected to be completed by the end of 2013. At that point in time, STAGE 2, i.e., the restucturing, will begin.

What exactly is the restructuring? I don't have a clue, but it will take 3-4 years form now. Perhaps they will be issuing other lower denoms in either currency or coin. I don't know, and I don't care. If they RV it the dinar at $0.86 on a managed float, I'm bangin' out of every last one I own. The IMF won't allow the CBI to RV it again during the managed float period, so I'm gonna take my 86,000% profit and watch this currency from afar. The most it can increase in value is 2.5% every 3 months. Over 2 years, that's a maximum of 10% per annum, compounded quarterly. Assuming maximal price increases, that $.86 dinar will only appreciate to just under $1.10 during the managed-float period. That may be a good time to re-invest. The dinar will go to a "free float" and the CBI will also be allowed to RV the currency again. Maybe that's what is meant by "restructuring.the currency."

Edited by Rabbi
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ya I know. I will hold my breath here.....if stage one is complete and deleting the zero's was bringing them in, not kicking them out of the car....ya know?

thats what i was thinking maybe the deleting of zeroes is more of a big picture thing than an per bill thing as in the currently hold 50,000,000,000,000 dinar and they have been collecting large doms and "destroying" them so as to turn 50 trillion into 50 billion

i.e. 50,000,000,000,000 into 50,000,000,000

of course this is an example but by doing this our bills that we have kept would be worth more because there would be less of them announcing the deletion of the zeroes could be the rv in itself

i have a question that can easily be answered the cbi pulls in dinar correct so if they destroyed or got rid of the dinar they have pulled in or a certain percent of there dinar then it would raise the value of the dinar scattered arpound the world correct?

i have more questions but i dont wanna sound like an idiot for asking the wrong questions

thats what i was thinking maybe the deleting of zeroes is more of a big picture thing than an per bill thing as in the currently hold 50,000,000,000,000 dinar and they have been collecting large doms and "destroying" them so as to turn 50 trillion into 50 billion

i.e. 50,000,000,000,000 into 50,000,000,000

of course this is an example but by doing this our bills that we have kept would be worth more because there would be less of them announcing the deletion of the zeroes could be the rv in itself

i have a question that can easily be answered the cbi pulls in dinar correct so if they destroyed or got rid of the dinar they have pulled in or a certain percent of there dinar then it would raise the value of the dinar scattered arpound the world correct?

i have more questions but i dont wanna sound like an idiot for asking the wrong questions

Here is a magazine, and water Dr. Lopster will be with us shortly to answer any questions we might have...... ;)