Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI RATE CHANGE

DinarBot

Give A HOLLA OUT TO PATRIOTIC MESS - NICE FIND !!!

IMF programmed rate was set at 1170 IQD:1 USD. They may have allowed it to float AGAIN today. The IMF set the Rate beginning Jan. 18/2009 - it has not deviated from that rate on the CBI site since that date.

INTERESTING HOW CLOSE THE DATES ARE - JAN 17/18

If it is the new programmed rate. Nothing. If the IQD has been cut free FROM THE IMF Program rate - HUGE.

Next few days will tell the Story.

Patient Humans Always Win.

http://www.cbi.iq/do...GE_AUCTIONS.pdf

domo arigato

domo arigato

Read more:

Edited by cdr

www.oanda.com is not Forex, its a currency converter site. Right now you can buy 1148 dinars for $1.00 how hard is that to understand. This his has been going for years.. I understand what you are saying about the CBI which is good, but you can still make money off of the OANDA site.:lol::lol:

You cannot buy IQD through OANDA. The IQD is not traded Electronically. Yet. Call and Ask any Human that answers. With All Due Respect. No way you have been here 9 human Years. We believe OANDA. like XE.COM uses a Forex Trading Platform to adjust it's rate. Thus the daily rate changes when the CBI holds at 1170:1 daily - under IMF GUIDELINES. Until today. DinarBot can't make you see the Mona Lisa Smile. You have to achieve it yourself.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 5

4 pip in 3 years........

It is likely Shabibi moved the rate due to inflationary pressures......but let's look at this logically. If Shabibi intended to RV any time in the near future, why would he bother to make a 4 pip correction now?

Further, since he has moved it, it wouldn't surprise me if he continued in small increments as he did in the past when he brought it to 1170-1. His likely new target will be 1000-1.

Naturally, this is JMO.

Thoughts anyone?

You cannot buy IQD through OANDA. The IQD is not traded Electronically. Yet. Call and Ask any Human that answers. With All Due Respect. No way you have been here 9 human Years. We believe OANDA. like XE.COM uses a Forex Trading Platform to adjust it's rate. Thus the daily rate changes when the CBI holds at 1170:1 daily - under IMF GUIDELINES. Until today. DinarBot can't make you see the Mona Lisa Smile. You have to achieve it yourself.

NEVER SAID I WAS IN FOR 9 HUMAN YEARS, I SAID I WAS GOING INTO MY 9TH YEAR TO BE HONEST WITH YOU ITS BEEN EXACTLY 8 YEARS 2 MONTHS SORRY I DON'T HAVE THE EXACT TIME... LOL :lol::lol: :lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The post topic is related to the CBI change.....thats the point

I know exactley what the point was, I was just making a simple comment about the Oanda Currency converter site. GOSH !!!! :lol::P Sometimes I feel like I'm working the Streets(Police Officer) when I come on here. :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

4 pip in 3 years........

It is likely Shabibi moved the rate due to inflationary pressures......but let's look at this logically. If Shabibi intended to RV any time in the near future, why would he bother to make a 4 pip correction now?

Further, since he has moved it, it wouldn't surprise me if he continued in small increments as he did in the past when he brought it to 1170-1. His likely new target will be 1000-1.

Naturally, this is JMO.

Thoughts anyone?

Your scenario is logical. But it would be nice he does more than 3 or 4 pips. Something is going on.....movement would be nice in our direction.

Your scenario is logical. But it would be nice he does more than 3 or 4 pips. Something is going on.....movement would be nice in our direction.

7 1/2 years of following what feels like the never ending saga of the dinar.....let me assure you that I wish it would RV, but for me personally, this is the last thing (a small increase) I wanted to see happen.

And yes, I hope I'm wrong too Luigi.

4 pip in 3 years........

Naturally, this is JMO.

Thoughts anyone?

I hope not!

It took them about two years to move from 1340ish to 1170 (From end 2006 to start 2009).

Maybe this is the two year part they keep talking about (or am I lost somewhere in another thread?).

Logically speaking, if they move in small increments down to 1000, and that takes two years, taking in old dinar and replacing with new currency. Then change the rate to 1 : 1, that pretty much gets them to where they want to be.

But then how would the new notes work if they haven't changed the rate? Or do they think that there's enough of the old dinars out there to cover for two years? But then why release the lower denoms at all, because they'll be pretty pointless if they don't change the rate?

Hope I've successfully confused everyone. Sorry.

• Upvote 2

I hope not!

It took them about two years to move from 1340ish to 1170 (From end 2006 to start 2009).

Maybe this is the two year part they keep talking about (or am I lost somewhere in another thread?).

Logically speaking, if they move in small increments down to 1000, and that takes two years, taking in old dinar and replacing with new currency. Then change the rate to 1 : 1, that pretty much gets them to where they want to be.

But then how would the new notes work if they haven't changed the rate? Or do they think that there's enough of the old dinars out there to cover for two years? But then why release the lower denoms at all, because they'll be pretty pointless if they don't change the rate?

Hope I've successfully confused everyone. Sorry.

Shabibi could move much quicker than that.....I'm anxious to see what the next few days-weeks brings as far as rate change. What happens in the very near term should be a good indicator of where Shabibi is taking this.

At which point he'll drop the zeros, right?

I would be interested in your thoughts, but yes, it does make sense to me.

Edited by MrFnHappy

Shabibi could move much quicker than that.....I'm anxious to see what the next few days-weeks brings as far as rate change. What happens in the very near term should be a good indicator of where Shabibi is taking this.

Right.

Just wondering though, if the 1170 rate was "programmed" by the IMF, does this mean they have been given permission by the IMF to change the rate? Or did they ever need the IMF's permission?

• Upvote 1