Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Experts: disruption of the exchange rate of currencies of neighboring countries will reflect negatively on the national economy

yota691

when did you get the first one ?and was it from KBR DYNAcorp RMS or Blackwater

First one was way before i worked in any theater. Got it because my mother was in the military and we got stationed in Germany for three years in 98'. They gave me a ten yr one then because i was a military dependent. was able to just use it while in Iraq for KBR. Came home for about 8 months then went to Afghanistan in 08' for KBR. Recieved another 10 yr passport. expires October 2018.

Saleh indicated that "the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar would shorten the number of banknotes of four billion and paper, which is equal to 30 trillion JD is in the Iraqi market to one billion and 800 million paper only, "asserting that" the currency exchange will not affect the per capita income or wealth, or its contractual obligations. "

Some still see some confusion in these articles......just wanted to throw out there that a 1 to 1 exchange will not reduce the number of bank notes and a straight up RV WILL IN FACT change the per capita income,wealth, and contractual obligations....

I MUST SAY YOU ARE RIGHT KEEP THEY ARE NOT GOING TO LET US CASH IN with the big bills ................they are buying time to let the statute expire JUST LIKE THE .......UAE DID

so there you go your apology I told you if i ever (found OUT they wouldn't ) back last year or was it the year before last ...hahahaha its been so long can't remember

Edited by randalln

but there are lots of things that the public are not privy to like the non payment of over-time from 03'-05' till it was restructured by the US government in 06' and now it all runs as ST. time

YAWN..........

Hey Randalln, as long as you are here, how about a quick update on your friend who came back from Iraq a few weeks ago - how is he doing and is he a RICH man now?

• Upvote 3

IMO if this is an RD, there would be a date, like May 2, 2013. I was researching Nigeria's RD. A very successful RD, much better example than Turkey. Iraq is sometime 2013.....that is not educating the people. It's bla bla.

Right. It's like that "12th of Never" kind of nebulosity.

They're not quite telling me what I want to know.

I want to know what my 25,000 notes are going to be worth. This article doesn't tell us that.

And that is something they will not dare tell you before it is time.

First one was way before i worked in any theater. Got it because my mother was in the military and we got stationed in Germany for three years in 98'. They gave me a ten yr one then because i was a military dependent. was able to just use it while in Iraq for KBR. Came home for about 8 months then went to Afghanistan in 08' for KBR. Recieved another 10 yr passport. expires October 2018.

this won't apply to you then its just for the contractors that when in 01-03 .....the company was required to provide visa's and passports for all the contractors along with the ride in and the ride out at any time the contractor was ready to go

there was only a hand full that got the 10 year contract and all the bells to go with it .........then they got smart

I MUST SAY YOU ARE RIGHT KEEP THEY ARE NOT GOING TO LET US CASH IN with the big bills ................they are buying time to let the statute expire JUST LIKE THE .......UAE DID

so there you go your apology I told you if i ever (found OUT they wouldn't ) back last year or was it the year before last ...hahahaha its been so long can't remember

Can you share that statute with us?

So are you saying that you don't think people holding dinar outside Iraq won't be able to cash in our big notes ?

Is that literally what you are saying? That people cannot do anything with the bills they have paid various amounts of money for? If so How did your friend cash out?

Bank of Bagdad Credit card I see.. let me guess, we can't get those?

Edited by blugrass60

this won't apply to you then its just for the contractors that when in 01-03 .....the company was required to provide visa's and passports for all the contractors along with the ride in and the ride out at any time the contractor was ready to go

there was only a hand full that got the 10 year contract and all the bells to go with it .........then they got smart

Oh i see. I was there in 05'-07'. Thanks for clarifying.

they would not let him out with cash but you can put it in there bank all day long and twice on sunday

O here is what you want at 1.1678 to 1

Theme from Twilight Zone playing in the background...............so thats the in country RV/Cash In you were referring to weeks ago?

Is that literally what you are saying? That people cannot do anything with the bills they have paid various amounts of money for? If so How did your friend cash out?

Ya you will but not at what every body thinks ..............you can sell your dinar right now HERE IN AMERICA at the bank ...the rate is 860 per mill and the bank will give you 650..... RIGHT NOW BBVA compass

but if you can bring you cash to a bank in IRAQ you can cash in at 1 to 1 if you have all the right paperwork and are able to open a account .....they want you money there ........and not outside ..........now most people will look at that like O its because they don't want America to have all our wealth .....thats not it

you can't spend any other countries money outside of there country (except the dollar and the EURO ) and thats just the way it is ........and even though thou can hold a countries money in your possession you can't hold more that $10,000 worth inside a other country ....thats a world wide standard

So the second that the american government allows you to cash in in this country ....most all of us are in effect breaking the law .........because you are not suppose to hold a foreign countries debt as a private citizen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looks like we are back to where we were two weeks ago with Randalln saying there was an in country RV and if you were fortunate enough to be in Iraq you could deposit your "cash in" into a local bank, get a credit card and fly back to the states. Yep.

I dont have my hip waders with me tonight so I am calling it lights out...........stay tuned for more BS from Randalln!

• Upvote 2

Entry visas to Iraq

A visa cannot be granted unless the approval of the Ministry, after filling the application form and sending it to the Ministry then the embassy informs the applicant of the result positively or negatively.

Cases where the embassy or consulate can directly issue a visa without reference to the ministry:

1 - Wives of Iraqis after the submission of a certified marriage contract.

2 - Foreigners who are of Iraqi origin and their families after the submission of proof (identity card - a certificate of nationality).

3 - Foreign students studying in Iraq on the basis of cultural exchange after providing proof of their acceptance to study in universities, institutes and Iraqi schools.

4 – Truck drivers carrying goods to and from Iraq once upon request and a fee.

5 - Accredited diplomats and administrators in Iraq and their families on the basis of reciprocity, as well as members of missions and international organizations working in Iraq and their families.

6 – Foreigners born in Iraq and their families after the submission of proof.

Note: Regarding requests from journalists and media wishing to visit Iraq, the applications should be sent to the Press Dept at the ministry to receive guidance in every case together with the names and nationalities and a copy of the passports and the agency they are working with.

Second: Types of Visas

1 – Tourist or visit visa: authorizes the bearer to enter Iraq once during the three months of granting and residence for one month.

2 –Regular visa: entitles the holder to enter Iraq once during the three months from the date of granting and residence for a period of not more than three months after obtaining the approval of the Directorate of residence.

3 -Political or service visa : granted to persons who hold diplomatic or service passports on the basis of an official memo from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the mission is, given free upon principle of reciprocity and entitles the holder to enter Iraq once during the three months and residence for one month one.

4 –Entry Pass Visa: entitles the holder to enter Iraq once three months within the date of the granting and residence for a period not exceeding seven days.

5 - Non-stop visa: entitle the bearer to enter Iraqi territory under the supervision of the competent authorities non-stop once during the three months from the date of issuance.

6 – Urgent Visa: the residence officer grants it to a foreigner who was not in possession of a visa after certainty of the reasons that prevented the granting.

Note: For investors, companies and businessmen who wish to obtain a regular visa to Iraq for the purpose of investment, they should send a request and complete information about the organization or company wishing to invest, prior the date of the visit to the National Commission for Investment

(p.r.nic@investpromo.gov.iq) directly and the commission attains the necessary approvals shortly and informs the embassy or mission.

Exemptions from visa fees

1 - Bearers of diplomatic passports on the principle of reciprocity.

2 - Foreign journalists on the basis of reciprocity

3 - Foreigners born in Iraq who are from Iraqi origin after the submission of proof (the identity - Iraqi nationality certificate)

4 - Enrolled Agents in the Iraqi government for particular contract.

5 - Foreign students enrolled in colleges and universities on the basis of Iraqi cultural exchange after proof of acceptance of the study.

6 - Foreigners born in Iraq without the inclusion of family members from the exemption from the visa fee directly and provided that the foreigner born in Iraq comes with them to Iraq,.

Requirements for the visa request

The following conditions must be provided:

1 – A valid passport for a minimum period of six months.

2 - Fill in the application with a photograph attached to the form in the space provided for this purpose.

3 - To be able to cover the cost of living during the period of stay in Iraq for holders of regular passports.

4 - No objection from entering the Republic of Iraq because of a public health or security, moral or national economy cause.

5 - No order of elimination from the Republic of Iraq for the person applying for the visa after checking the records to prevent them from entering Iraq.

6 – The person should not be accused or convicted of a crime outside the country.

7 – Presenting a compelling reason for the visit

Ya you will but not at what every body thinks ..............you can sell your dinar right now HERE IN AMERICA at the bank ...the rate is 860 per mill and the bank will give you 650..... RIGHT NOW BBVA compass

but if you can bring you cash to a bank in IRAQ you can cash in at 1 to 1 if you have all the right paperwork and are able to open a account .....they want you money there ........and not outside ..........now most people will look at that like O its because they don't want America to have all our wealth .....thats not it

you can't spend any other countries money outside of there country (except the dollar and the EURO ) and thats just the way it is ........and even though thou can hold a countries money in your possession you can't hold more that $10,000 worth inside a other country ....thats a world wide standard

So the second that the american government allows you to cash in in this country ....most all of us are in effect breaking the law .........because you are not suppose to hold a foreign countries debt as a private citizen

So, hypothetically most of us are out of luck if this is the case?

Looks like we are back to where we were two weeks ago with Randalln saying there was an in country RV and if you were fortunate enough to be in Iraq you could deposit your "cash in" into a local bank, get a credit card and fly back to the states. Yep.

I dont have my hip waders with me tonight so I am calling it lights out...........stay tuned for more BS from Randalln!

Its ok you won't be seeing me on here any more any way so i bid you farewell TX ,because as i told you before I will get mine and i have. I never planed on getting cash. I invested all my money but you sit around and wait for them to set you a place at the table .....JUST LIKE THE REST

I will still be laughing at ya

And there is no in country RV if you invest in anything in Iraq right now (it don't get more clear than that )you will get a 1 to 1 rate compared to the US dollar ..........I think you better stop listening to the people that say they have your back .......because they are waiting to buy you out ....at a supper rate .....so don't kid yourself

A corporate account(IN IRAQ) right now is equal to the US dollar

• Downvote 1

So, hypothetically most of us are out of luck if this is the case?

NOT IF Ali dose what he said he was doing or any of the other dealers ........You know nobody finds it strange that a county that is free and sovereign can't spend there money ......and they just keep collecting and collecting more and more what do they buy there people don't even leave there country

so do you really believe that they are doing that bad

I have been there its not that bad over there compared to say Mindeno, Philippines where i live you can't even get food most of the time

But iraq is got goods all over the place

so 25 people died the other day

do you know how many people die in America every day

According to the CIA World Factbook -

There are 14.16 births per 1,000 people (2007 est) compared to 8.26 deaths per 1,000 people (2007 est).

There are 301,139,947 people in our country (2007 est).

This averages out to around:

4,264,141 annual birth rates / or 11,683 daily births vs

2,487,415 annual death rates / or 6,815 daily deaths.

Source(s):

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications…

America only has about 60 billion dollars in the account for 326,000,000 people

Iraq has 60 billion dollars in there account and they have 21,000,000

hmmm lets see ....hmmmmmm ???????