Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Experts: disruption of the exchange rate of currencies of neighboring countries will reflect negatively on the national economy

yota691

Saleh added that the three categories consist of 200 dinars, which is equal to 200 thousand dinars at the present time

200,000 dinar = $170 USD so if 200 dinars = $170 USD then 1Dinar = $.85.

Correct! And notice how they use the comparison referencing the new note!

They specifically say the new 200 dinar note will be worth what 200k dinar is at present time....thats now

I all the past so called Lop articles they refer to 25k note worth 25usd "after the removal of the 3zeros....so everyone thinks they mean....as weve heard it 100x...."great my 25k note will be come 25 bucks" BUT NOW its going the other way....they are describing what the new notes value will be!

Does everyone see the difference??? This is cool! It only drives home the 1to1 RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I hope so, but is it 1:1 on the redom? Not being a lopster here, but if 25k = 25 and it is 1:1, then aren't they saying our 25k notes are actually wortht $25.00? Somehow being a nervous nelly this is what I am afraid of. How can they have 2 different rates of exchange on notes at face value of 1:1? I'm asking a question for clarification, not trying to start an argument. I'm just trying to get some clarification and opinions. Thanks.

by using dual exchange rates 1 inside for important stuff and 1 outside for things that don't make everyday necessities JUST LIKE Venezuela did when changing there currency ...............ALSO A OIL RICH COUNTRY

Here's another little gem:

Salih stressed that "the process of replacing the currency will take two years to prevent any disruption in the process of delivery and receipt," explaining that "the banks will continue to receive the old currency for ten years as rights and not negotiable."

http://almadapaper.n...n=view&id=57744

Does this mean no bounty on the large bills for 10 years?

That's what it says to me. But what do I know?

And Venezuela had all the infrastructure already .....back in 2011 from march to aug ....they IRAQ did a one time only buy in to the market at 1 to 1 per share of all banks and commodities ...............but thats over now.....

in 2007 they said 2008 ....in 2008 they said 2009...in 2009 they said 2010 ....in 2010 they said 2011....and in 2011 they said at the beginning of ..or before 2012 .......NOW THEY ARE SAYING 2013 .................(10 years of the current currency )

DO YOU SEE A PATTERN

Here's another little gem:

Does this mean no bounty on the large bills for 10 years?

That's what it says to me. But what do I know?

Well all the holdings the US and every other country that has a stockpile of it in their vaults....they need sometime to cash in that amount of money plus of course they will ride it up!

• Upvote 1

In 2003 i signed a contract(for IRAQ) and was issued a passport for ten years it expires in 2013 ........how many of you contractors out there got a ten year passport from Halliburton that expires 2013 there should be 256 of y'all out there

also the US military back last summer told the troops to cash in all your dinar or lose it before september ......now every body passed this off as they just did not want the troops to become rich .......hahahaha ARE YOU SURE THAT WAS THE REASON

In 2003 i signed a contract(for IRAQ) and was issued a passport for ten years it expires in 2013 ........how many of you contractors out there got a ten year passport from Halliburton that expires 2013 there should be 256 of y'all out there

also the US military back last summer told the troops to cash in all your dinar or lose it before september ......now every body passed this off as they just did not want the troops to become rich .......hahahaha ARE YOU SURE THAT WAS THE REASON

Do all passports expire every 10 years? I'm a little slow so your just gonna have to come out and say it.

all the markets started gaining big after sep of 2011 .....and we all sat here saying that ......O they are getting ready to RV .......well that did not happen .......but all of the people that put all that cash in investments are seeing a return now ..........

I like you randalln...but sometimes, you confuse the crap out of me.

• Upvote 1

Do all passports expire every 10 years? I'm a little slow so your just gonna have to come out and say it.

Here you go again Randalln with your CRYPTIC posts.........why not just come out and say what you are trying to say.........most of us here dont have a Rosetta Stone!

Are you saying the 10 yr period is almost over for recognizing the present currency?

Yes, passports are good typically for 10 yrs.

• Upvote 1

Hey Randalln, Im curious as to why you say a ten year passport ending in 2013? I had to renew mine because my original expired in 2008, so i could change theaters from Iraq to Afghanistan. its good till 2018 now. But why would there be a connection on your passport date of 2013? Not meaning to sound like a smart ***, just interested to know where your going with that?

• Upvote 2

this was after they started being a little more tight lipped with all the plan's for Iraq ......on direct order from the CPA so all the companies started requiring the contractors to supply there own passports prior to being even looked at for the job in Iraq

because by law the company had to pay and in/out fare for all transportation and all visa's in all countries on the contract for the full term of the contract ............so they made a new law in 04 to make the contracts for 1 year. and only supply all necessary requirements for that term

because of a breach of the plans to be there till 2013 by way of signing a contract for 10 years ....and even though it was open ended the non disclosure part remains in affect till 2014 ...1 year after the end of the original contract

this was after they started being a little more tight lipped with all the plan's for Iraq ......on direct order from the CPA so all the companies started requiring the contractors to supply there own passports prior to being even looked at for the job in Iraq

because by law the company had to pay and in/out fare for all transportation and all visa's in all countries on the contract for the full term of the contract ............so they made a new law in 04 to make the contracts for 1 year. and only supply all necessary requirements for that term

because of a breach of the plans to be there till 2013 by way of signing a contract for 10 years ....and even though it was open ended the non disclosure part remains in affect till 2014 ...1 year after the end of the original contract

Well...........that cleared things up!

• Upvote 1

Hey Randalln, Im curious as to why you say a ten year passport ending in 2013? I had to renew mine because my original expired in 2008, so i could change theaters from Iraq to Afghanistan. its good till 2018 now. But why would there be a connection on your passport date of 2013? Not meaning to sound like a smart ***, just interested to know where your going with that?

when did you get the first one ?and was it from KBR DYNAcorp RMS or Blackwater

Saleh indicated that "the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar would shorten the number of banknotes of four billion and paper, which is equal to 30 trillion JD is in the Iraqi market to one billion and 800 million paper only, "asserting that" the currency exchange will not affect the per capita income or wealth, or its contractual obligations. "

Some still see some confusion in these articles......just wanted to throw out there that a 1 to 1 exchange will not reduce the number of bank notes and a straight up RV WILL IN FACT change the per capita income,wealth, and contractual obligations....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1