Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Experts: disruption of the exchange rate of currencies of neighboring countries will reflect negatively on the national economy

yota691

Well, I have had enough of this Tetherball match. I can't understand someone with such obvious wealth/credit would want to talk to us, anymore. If I had one of those fancy credit cards, I would just go and buy new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Money can't buy friends wink.gif .....And I never needed the money

and even though you don't like what I'm saying you can feel it ....might just be real

^^^^ Carello...I check Dvets more than a diabetic checks their blood pressure after a sweet potato pie eating contest...

no, seriously....I follow it all and there's something about this thread, Randalln and his past comments that just make me -> :blink::angry::blink: Perhaps I'm not confused...maybe I'm just growing more annoyed by all these wave of gurus and gurus in training claiming this and that....even on here

The vagueness of his claims reek of some of the more well known "pumpers" we all know and love *cough cough*. Randalln, believe it or not...I was with you at first...

I just wish he would give it to us straight. No b.s. No chaser...

Did his friend cash out or not? He claims it is so but Okay...And two weeks ago (in an apparent drunken haze) he said his buddy dropped everything and was looking to get out of dodge because he was informed that his dinar was good enough to cash in while in country (iraq). Then... NOTHING....for two weeks.

Randalln comes back on here tonight to finally give more details but to rub in that he knows someone who "may have been" a witness to an in country RV? Really? I mean... :blink: ok then

Why is it that Randalln hasn't cashed out himself? Can he? Will he? or is this all yet another late night drunken and Red Bull rant by him for entertainment purposes?

My point is that I see so much evidence that things are FINALLY going in the direction we all hope for...but if this is all a game and this guy (Randalln) is stating that we are foolish to "WAIT" for the rv over HERE because the party and cash is ONLY being handed out over THERE...well then....I don't know what else to say...

Ho Hum <_<

There you go. NOW I bet you feel better, and I could not agree more with your analogy above. I think he is writing a book...spy novel...called "Common Sense - I left it in my leather spy bag on a camel at the Baghdad Airport."

Peace Princess

• Upvote 1

1-16-2012 Guru Bulldog75 ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MINUTE, ANYTIME TODAY! OR TOMORROW! PREPARE. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE TO TAKE CARE OF ONE’S PERSONAL BUSINESS. THERE ARE GROUPS BOARDING FLIGHTS HEADING FOR TEXAS. PERIOD…TEXAS IS A NON TAX STATE!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/100539-guru-updates-011612/#ixzz1jh39M0hl

And you think I'm out there and lying .......I won't tell not to listen ........but i can show you how much tax i payed last year ....hahahahahahaha

[kaperoni] I got a quick chat. More confirmation I am right. I been saying since October that this is in Parliaments hands. And as you all know I did a conference call on the 3rd of January where I stated, the holdup is the one law that Parliament must pass that pertains to adjusting the accounting within Iraq. That before the RV can happen, there needs to be a law that adjusts all loans, mortgages, etc. Today this article came out…

[kaperoni] Experts: disruption of the exchange rate of currencies of neighboring countries will reflect negatively on the national economy - On: Tue 1/17/2012 7:49

[kaperoni] And the link..

[kaperoni] http://www.almadapaper.net/

[kaperoni] Now, I will quote this article…

[kaperoni] “…at the time the Central Bank plans to launch three categories after deletion of zeros to be held after the adoption of a special law by the House of Representatives.”

[kaperoni] And to clarify… deletion of the zeros to be held after the adoption of a special law by the House of Representatives.

[kaperoni] Pretty straightforward everyone. No need to look for the RV tonight, or tomorrow or even this week. The CBI will not go forward on this until Parliament resumes working and has enough attendance for a Quorum. At that point, we need to watch what laws are going through. Then, and only then will see this RV happen.

[kaperoni] I expect the CBI will move quickly once it passes. Forget the rumors, the other intel, this is fact. And the CBI will not RV before they have a law to adjust all financial transactions/accounting prior.

1-16-2012 Guru Bulldog75 ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MINUTE, ANYTIME TODAY! OR TOMORROW! PREPARE. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE TO TAKE CARE OF ONE’S PERSONAL BUSINESS. THERE ARE GROUPS BOARDING FLIGHTS HEADING FOR TEXAS. PERIOD…TEXAS IS A NON TAX STATE!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/100539-guru-updates-011612/#ixzz1jh39M0hl

And you think I'm out there and lying .......I won't tell not to listen ........but i can show you how much tax i payed last year ....hahahahahahaha

I just want to make it known that when I say 'anything can happen' I'm not quoting bulldog. He/ She/ It is obviously ripping me off lol

• Upvote 1

Interesting thread with interesting takes, either way, we wait...wink.gif

so do you have enough for the movie yet hehehe ......there is the twist at the end ....just like who shot JR........who would have thunk

I just want to make it known that when I say 'anything can happen' I'm not quoting bulldog. He/ She/ It is obviously ripping me off lol

hahahahahaha

okay...I give up Randalln....

maybe you are drunk (again...or something) i dunno...it is the wee hours in the morning fresh from a four day weekend'er..

two weeks ago you were like this:

looksie, looksie...my friend CASHED OUT in Iraq (with all the bells and whistles...enough to make a thread long and popular enough to bring mods over from lurking too)

and tonight (two weeks later, you switch it up....saying)

my friend didn't "CASH OUT"....no, no, no.....he opened up a CORPORATE INVESTMENT ACCOUNT in IRAQ with his DINAR!! (and uses a Bank of Baghdad "CREDIT CARD"...notice I didn't say DEBIT....)

So I'm just going to chaulk this one up to the dinar fairy gods and believe that you Randalln spent this weekend stocking up on your infamous Red Bull and whiskey cocktail and are having a grand ol' time with us....

Is it safe to still say...."go rv"??? I will anyway :rolleyes::P

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 8

okay...I give up Randalln....

maybe you are drunk (again...or something) i dunno...it is the wee hours in the morning fresh from a four day weekend'er..

two weeks ago you were like this:

looksie, looksie...my friend CASHED OUT in Iraq (with all the bells and whistles...enough to make a thread long and popular enough to bring mods over from lurking too)

and tonight (two weeks later, you switch it up....saying)

my friend didn't "CASH OUT"....no, no, no.....he opened up a CORPORATE INVESTMENT ACCOUNT in IRAQ with his DINAR!! (and uses a Bank of Baghdad "CREDIT CARD"...notice I didn't say DEBIT....)

So I'm just going to chaulk this one up to the dinar fairy gods and believe that you Randalln spent this weekend stocking up on your infamous Red Bull and whiskey cocktail and are having a grand ol' time with us....

Is it safe to still say...."go rv"??? I will anyway :rolleyes::P

+ 1 and thank you 'Princess DinarTard'

• Upvote 1

unday, June 05, 2011

BANK SAYS IRAQ IS “RIFE” WITH OPPORTUNITIES FOR INVESTMENT

Press Release

24 May 2011 Iraq presents international business leaders with an opportunity for huge early mover advantage, according to the Chairman of the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI), Hussein Al-Uzri.

BANK SAYS IRAQ IS "RIFE" WITH OPPORTUNITIES FOR INVESTMENT

Speaking today in London at an event organised by the Iraqi British Business Council (IBBC), Chairman Uzri said that his country was "rife with investment opportunities" and that Iraq is "entering a new era of economic and political stability."

At a summit held in the Lord Mayor of London's Mansion House residence, he explained to over 120 British commercial delegates that the Iraqi market should be viewed as particularly appealing to investors at a time when profitable overseas opportunities are becoming harder to find and develop.

"Iraq's combination of strong economic growth and increasing stability and security make it an excellent and viable proposition for investment", he added.

Chairman Uzri is confident of Iraq's prospects and pointed out that the country has emerged from war and that the British troops had withdrawn without needing to be replaced.

He said: "But I have to be pragmatic and say that, while the journey is not yet over, civilian causalities due to violence have dropped to their lowest level since 2003, so we are well within sight of where we want to be. Early movers and investors will clearly have a great advantage."

Baroness Nicholson, Chairman of the IBBC said, "With support at the highest levels of both the Iraqi and British Governments, as well as from key financial institutions in the City of London and worldwide, IBBC and TBI will be able to contribute to the growing strength of Iraq's financial and professional services sectors, thereby building a stable future for Iraq and its people."

There are many economic success stories in Iraq to date:

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has maintained an effective and conservative monetary policy. The dinar has remained remarkably stable and is likely to continue to do so, as attested recently by the IMF, which stated that the Iraqi dinar was close to fair value at the beginning of 2011. The core inflation rate, as per released data by the CBI, rose to 5.5% in February 2011, which fares well against the MENA average.

Increased oil prices coupled with boosted oil production has lead to higher revenues. The Ministry of Oil announced that monthly oil revenues increased by 43 per cent year on year on the back of higher oil prices and production increases from the 11 International Oil Company (IOC) deals signed in 2009; three of these major oil fields are already surpassing their oil production targets for 2011.

Wheat production almost doubled in 2009, and check points throughout the country have been eased. Furthermore, measures have been introduced to aid foreign investment, such as new courts to protect foreign investors, reforms in arbitration, the lifting of the last of the UN Chapter Seven sanctions and collaboration with the WTO.

• Upvote 1

I guess all of you can explain this away too ..............this is where my first investment went ......at JPmorgan

there was just a few of you guys that listened back then ...........And they are not on here now are they ...or any of the sites ..............

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Ok I get the cash and carry concept as of right now at this point in time in Iraq however they for years have been making hundreds of millions a year off of this toilet paper dinar we all carry! Now the Great Shabbi is trying to suck in as much as the larger notes as possible because in hopefully the near future they will RV. Once this country's financial sector is fully developed: Oil Pumping like crazy, ISX(Gem Market of the Middle East) in full swing, Government Bonds sold to all foreign investors, Natural Gas sales, Natural Gems MInning etc... they will be able to afford any amount they choose for a RV. I think the total number of Dinars in circulation is not accurate! I do not think they just carelessly allowed for this to happen as a result of inexperience or stupidity. I however do not believe we will see a RV any time soon because they are in the baby steps of building their financial plans. The minute they do finally get their **** together they will make Dubai look like a 3rd world slum. They also might do a super low RV to suck in money initially to grab suckers but hey anything at this point in the game wouldn't suprise me. Randalln I like you but I have never seen or heard of the commerical account exchange at 1.16 to 1. Your insight at times is great and other times like you got kicked in the head one to many times by a camel!

Feel the same here!!

The private sector in Iraq

Starting the first half of 2006, the Government took serious measures to reactivate an almost non-existent private sector in Iraq. One of these measures was the directive to channel Letters of Credits through private sector banks. Further more, the government opened the door for private sector traders to make direct bids to source essential commodities to the government of Iraq such as rice, sugar, oil and food.

you traders should check out the private sector banks

The private sector in Iraq

Starting the first half of 2006, the Government took serious measures to reactivate an almost non-existent private sector in Iraq. One of these measures was the directive to channel Letters of Credits through private sector banks. Further more, the government opened the door for private sector traders to make direct bids to source essential commodities to the government of Iraq such as rice, sugar, oil and food.

you traders should check out the private sector banks

This should help,

Prime Bank Economics: conflicting decisions of the Central Bank and the financial impediment to the private banks

16/01/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Baghdad (news) The Chairman of the Board of Directors of Bank of the economy Husam Obeid to the existence of conflicting decisions issued by the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank, which hinders the work of banks in Iraq. Ebeid said (to the Agency news ) on Monday: The most important obstacles that stand in front of the work of Iraqi banks is the inconsistency of decisions and instructions issued by the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance, through the issuance of a decision by the Ministry of Finance not to deal with private banks because they are not disciplined, and the Central Bank underlines the need to deal with it . and demanded: Ministry of Finance to back down on its decision not to deal with private banks. He pointed out: that the violation (10) private banks with the instructions of the Ministry of Oil, does not mean that all private banks, amounting to (40) bank is disciplined and contrary to the law of her, calling, not to generalize by the Ministry of Finance to all private banks in Iraq, not to deal with it. He said: There are some administrative boards of the domestic banks abused the work of Iraqi banks, through lack of commitment to banking laws and established by the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank, and there are other banks committed to regulations and banking regulations imposed by the He called to determine the banks of the violation in order to deal with it in order to serve the country and the Iraqi economy. The Economy Bank for Investment and funding is from private banks private, which was founded in (1997), and has (50) branches in all governorates of Iraq, and seeks to deal with international banks , and open branches in Iraq outside.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...4#ixzz1jcTqINkc

Edited by yota691