Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Experts: disruption of the exchange rate of currencies of neighboring countries will reflect negatively on the national economy

yota691

if they would have done the RV back in 2010 like they were going to it would have worked but now ....that they have had to actually stop people from buying it .....they are to far in the hole for it to work

If only 100,000 people hold 1 million dinar at 1 to 1 thats 100000000000 ........100 billion cash it would bankrupt there country and they are saying there is trillions out there ......hahahahahahaha are you kidding me ......come on if they can get it invested back in there country it would work but nobody is selling all they want to do is buy buy buy .....so it will not work now .......and it probably will end up like the other countries that RVed............

• Downvote 1

if they would have done the RV back in 2010 like they were going to it would have worked but now ....that they have had to actually stop people from buying it .....they are to far in the hole for it to work

If only 100,000 people hold 1 million dinar at 1 to 1 thats 100000000000 ........100 billion cash it would bankrupt there country and they are saying there is trillions out there ......hahahahahahaha are you kidding me ......come on if they can get it invested back in there country it would work but nobody is selling all they want to do is buy buy buy .....so it will not work now .......and it probably will end up like the other countries that RVed............

But Iraq's IQD would RV as well.

Somehow I suspect that my group making a quick trip to Iraq would be.. problematic at best.

Oh how I almost wish I'd never heard of this investment. Too late now lol.

I think that in the next weeks that some one will have a way to invest back in to iraq with cash but they will probably take a huge chunk up front ...........

It might be the only choice left this late in the game ............

Im sure that adam will more than likely be able to find some way to invest back in ...I would hope he may be one of the only trustworthy people out there left to invest with .................it sure don't seem that anyone else is stepping up to the plate

I think the general consensus is that when people were/ are to exchange dinar for dollars that they would recieve electronic fund not cash.. only logical. After more studying Ive found it hard to believe they could support a high rv ie anything much over a dollar, so I agree that even 1 to 1 could cause them to go bankrupt. But I'm not a mathlete so I would ask for someone elses numbers. Literally anything is possible these days though. Now I believe you've told us of what amounts to a dual exchange rate, one that is more or less for the big players like gov'ts or corporations that your friend cashed out with, and leaving what? A possible RV at a significantly lower rate? Am I somewhat on the right track?

How does any/ all of this affect whatever Ali's deal is or other dealers like DB for example.. assuming they would honor what they've told customers in the event of a RV.

Edited by blugrass60

But Iraq's IQD would RV as well.

Thats my point exactly but most of it is outside at least all the big bills i know 5 people including myself that had over 100 million per. and thats just 6 people .....im sure that by now there are groups not countries (they don't cash out ) that will be cashing out trillions of dinar and transferring it to a new location and thats just as good as taking all the wealth out of Iraq even 1 trillion taken out of iraq would shut them down there economy dose not work like ours ......it is cash and carry just like America in the 1900's

Ya you will but not at what every body thinks ..............you can sell your dinar right now HERE IN AMERICA at the bank ...the rate is 860 per mill and the bank will give you 650..... RIGHT NOW BBVA compass

but if you can bring you cash to a bank in IRAQ you can cash in at 1 to 1 if you have all the right paperwork and are able to open a account .....they want you money there ........and not outside ..........now most people will look at that like O its because they don't want America to have all our wealth .....thats not it

you can't spend any other countries money outside of there country (except the dollar and the EURO ) and thats just the way it is ........and even though thou can hold a countries money in your possession you can't hold more that $10,000 worth inside a other country ....thats a world wide standard

So the second that the american government allows you to cash in in this country ....most all of us are in effect breaking the law .........because you are not suppose to hold a foreign countries debt as a private citizen

well it sure sounds to me Randalln that you pretty much said most of us are "s.o.l" <_<:unsure:

I am a typically a lurker but I had to finally chime in...

two weeks ago (right after new years) you came on here to say that "your friend" quit working at a gig overseas in Iraq because he'd cashed in (country) and was looking to get a flight out immediately...

tonight you insist that he was able to transfer (iraqi) dinar to a Bank of Baghdad account and he's good to go. Okay then. :blink:

Then you say that the rest of us will be waiting til forever because it doesn't look like we have a snowball's chance in hell of cashing in like your friend unless we somehow make it over to the green zone ? :unsure::unsure:

Me confused :(

• Upvote 5

I think the general consensus is that when people were/ are to exchange dinar for dollars that they would recieve electronic fund not cash.. only logical. After more studying Ive found it hard to believe they could support a high rv ie anything much over a dollar, so I agree that even 1 to 1 could cause them to go bankrupt. But I'm not a mathlete so I would ask for someone elses numbers. Literally anything is possible these days though. Now I believe you've told us of what amounts to a dual exchange rate, one that is more or less for the big players like gov'ts or corporations that your friend cashed out with, and leaving what? A possible RV at a significantly lower rate? Am I somewhat on the right track?

How does any/ all of this affect whatever Ali's deal is or other dealers like DB for example.. assuming they would honor what they've told customers in the event of a RV.

If a dealer sold 1 billion dinar 1000 to 1 ........ he brought in 1 million dollars ........... now to buy it back he needs ........1 billion dollars at a 1 to 1 rv and if he ant got a bank to back him how will he do it ........ON CREDIT ?I don't think the banks are going for that.

well it sure sounds to me Randalln that you pretty much said most of us are "s.o.l" <_<:unsure:

two weeks ago (right after new years) you came on here to say that "your friend" quit working at a gig overseas in Iraq because he'd cashed in (country) and was looking to get a flight out immediately...

tonight you insist that he was able to transfer (iraqi) dinar to a Bank of Baghdad account and he's good to go. Okay then. :blink:

Then you say that the rest of us will be waiting til forever because it doesn't look like we have a snowball's chance in hell of cashing in like your friend unless we somehow make it over to the green zone ? :unsure::unsure:

Princess, no offense, but you are not confused, although you did miss a couple of othermajor go arounds that we experienced.

ps I understand why people lurk and do not participate. I wonder where I went wrong.

• Upvote 2

They are not cashing in the green zone thats American soil they are taking in investment accounts you cash stays in there country not in a American bank to be used by Americans ....it stays in iraq and used for there betterment not ours ..........if you know what a investment account is you will be penalized for early withdrawal

there is supposed to be a bank here in the states that you can open this kind of account BUT THEY DONT TAKE DINAR any more ......ONLY DOLLARS FOR INVESTMENT

If a dealer sold 1 billion dinar 1000 to 1 ........ he brought in 1 million dollars ........... now to buy it back he needs ........1 billion dollars at a 1 to 1 rv and if he ant got a bank to back him how will he do it ........ON CREDIT ?I don't think the banks are going for that.

Yeah.. I didn't think so lol.

Well, regardless of what happens or how I feel about it, I'm still not bummed by this investment.

^^^^ Carello...I check Dvets more than a diabetic checks their blood pressure after a sweet potato pie eating contest...

no, seriously....I follow it all and there's something about this thread, Randalln and his past comments that just make me -> :blink::angry::blink: Perhaps I'm not confused...maybe I'm just growing more annoyed by all these wave of gurus and gurus in training claiming this and that....even on here

The vagueness of his claims reek of some of the more well known "pumpers" we all know and love *cough cough*. Randalln, believe it or not...I was with you at first...

I just wish he would give it to us straight. No b.s. No chaser...

Did his friend cash out or not? He claims it is so but Okay...And two weeks ago (in an apparent drunken haze) he said his buddy dropped everything and was looking to get out of dodge because he was informed that his dinar was good enough to cash in while in country (iraq). Then... NOTHING....for two weeks.

Randalln comes back on here tonight to finally give more details but to rub in that he knows someone who "may have been" a witness to an in country RV? Really? I mean... :blink: ok then

Why is it that Randalln hasn't cashed out himself? Can he? Will he? or is this all yet another late night drunken and Red Bull rant by him for entertainment purposes?

My point is that I see so much evidence that things are FINALLY going in the direction we all hope for...but if this is all a game and this guy (Randalln) is stating that we are foolish to "WAIT" for the rv over HERE because the party and cash is ONLY being handed out over THERE...well then....I don't know what else to say...

Ho Hum <_<

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 4

So this "RV" that everyone is hoping and praying for, just isnt going to happen in your opinion?

Invest our money in Iraq business? Thats the only way to make anything off this investment?

:unsure:

In times like this where we have no 110% certain way to tell if everything is absolutely true, please keep one thing in mind; Anything, and I mean Anything is possible. I do hope randalln is wrong, but I haven't quite translated what my gut is telling me..

Thats my point exactly but most of it is outside at least all the big bills i know 5 people including myself that had over 100 million per. and thats just 6 people .....im sure that by now there are groups not countries (they don't cash out ) that will be cashing out trillions of dinar and transferring it to a new location and thats just as good as taking all the wealth out of Iraq even 1 trillion taken out of iraq would shut them down there economy dose not work like ours ......it is cash and carry just like America in the 1900's

Ok I get the cash and carry concept as of right now at this point in time in Iraq however they for years have been making hundreds of millions a year off of this toilet paper dinar we all carry! Now the Great Shabbi is trying to suck in as much as the larger notes as possible because in hopefully the near future they will RV. Once this country's financial sector is fully developed: Oil Pumping like crazy, ISX(Gem Market of the Middle East) in full swing, Government Bonds sold to all foreign investors, Natural Gas sales, Natural Gems MInning etc... they will be able to afford any amount they choose for a RV. I think the total number of Dinars in circulation is not accurate! I do not think they just carelessly allowed for this to happen as a result of inexperience or stupidity. I however do not believe we will see a RV any time soon because they are in the baby steps of building their financial plans. The minute they do finally get their **** together they will make Dubai look like a 3rd world slum. They also might do a super low RV to suck in money initially to grab suckers but hey anything at this point in the game wouldn't suprise me. Randalln I like you but I have never seen or heard of the commerical account exchange at 1.16 to 1. Your insight at times is great and other times like you got kicked in the head one to many times by a camel!

• Upvote 2

Randalln smile.gif The Beauty of being a Dolphin is I can hit the "Back To The Top" button and get some AIR! biggrin.gif

Oh By The Way rolleyes.gif I bought my dinar here in the USA... I did not break any laws by transporting $$$

I don't believe you for a "NY Minute" that I have to be a hot shot contractor like you to be ok in this investment... when they RV my dinar will be worth more than when I bought it...pure and simple! biggrin.gif

GOING UP FOR AIR NOW!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 2

^^^^ Carello...I check Dvets more than a diabetic checks their blood pressure after a sweet potato pie eating contest...

no, seriously....I follow it all and there's something about this thread, Randalln and his past comments that just make me -> :blink::angry::blink: Perhaps I'm not confused...maybe I'm just growing more annoyed by all these wave of gurus and gurus in training claiming this and that....even on here

The vagueness of his claims reek of some of the more well known "pumpers" we all know and love *cough cough*

I just wish he would give it to us straight. No b.s. No chaser...

Did his friend cash out or not? Okay...two weeks ago (in an apparent drunken haze) he said his buddy dropped everything and got out of dodge because he was informed that his dinar was good enough to cash in while in country (iraq). Then... NOTHING.

Randalln comes back on here tonight to finally give more details but to rub in that he knows someone who "may have been" a witness to an in country RV? Really? I mean... :blink: ok then

Why is it that Randalln hasn't cashed out himself? Can he? Will he? or is this all yet another late night drunken and Red Bull rant by him for entertainment purposes?

My point is that I see so much evidence that things are FINALLY going in the direction we all hope for...but if this is all a game and this guy (Randalln) is stating that we are foolish to "WAIT" for the rv over HERE because the party and cash is ONLY being handed out over THERE...well then....I don't know what else to say...

Ho Hum <_<

I think you are answering your own question ....you seem to feel in the back of your mind that something is just not quite right with the damn dinar .......and you would be correct .......It was right on track for a long time but there is so much out there I don't see it now .....and after my friend was able to open a corporate investment account in iraq .....i am giving up on the cash in and going all investment now .........and Im only shearing my experience .........I sure there are 1000 other people that will give you 4000 reasons to just wait 1 more year and it will work .......I have been waiting since 2003 .....I Know how you feel ...and not everybody has access to invest in iraq but I'm sure there will be one are two along shortly ......that will be happy to take it all off your hands for a small profit ... me I'm just putting the rest of my dinar in investments and stoping the merrygoround