Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wishing everyone my best

sonny1 - Anything I say will just be a repeat of most of the above posts - you will definitely be missed by all! Rest up, put your attention in another direction, and wa-la, maybe the RV will sneak up on you!

Come back any time, even just for a quick fly-by. Your opinions & comments are most welcome and enjoyed.

• Upvote 2

Uncalled for...... :angry:

agreed mrref,

I have been in it a long time, you have been involved much longer than me, but sonny1 has contributed a great deal to this site, and although he has had his tribulations AS EVERYONE HAS HAD, should not be raked over the coals for it.

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Upvote 4

Good luck with that life you are going to have.

You have given and shared and contributed more than enough on DV and you don't owe us a thing. We owe you. And if all we can repay you with is good wishes ... man you have them by the truckload !!!!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 4

agreed mrref,

I have been in it a long time, you have been involved much longer than me, but sonny1 has contributed a great deal to this site, and although he has had his tribulations AS EVERYONE HAS HAD, should not be raked over the coals for it.

This place reeks of those who denigrate the "team" mentality exhibited by thoughtful and honest contributors. They are not able to discern between the "gurus" and the folks who utilize this site as a means to figure out this investment. The light here grows dimmer...

• Upvote 3

i want to wish everyone my best, i know it doesn't really matter, because i have been wrong alot, but i will not be coming on to post,chat,or even looking in anymore on the dinar.

it isn't because i do not think it will happen, but pure boredom has set in, and its time to move on from the dinar, and concentrate on having a life.

good luck,

nick

:D;):) I am living my life, and glad to hear you are going to do the same. I am on usually once a day, sometimes not, and when I hear from you it's always to the point, consistent and balanced. I really thank you for all your help and perspective. Don't stay in this from day to day unless it serves your higher self. When you feel it dragging on you, it's time to let go. Letting go is when we find our purpose, our true love, or the right big decision. Letting go gives the Universe the signal that you are unattached, that what ever is, will be - que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be.

I come on here for the hope of an accelerated future, and I can live until it comes. If it takes years more, and it never comes, I hope Ill have the wisdom, by that time, to really let fully go of this dream.

See ya.

• Upvote 1

SSI,

Thank you! I appreciate that and do not usually get bent out of shape as much as I have lately, but there are many people that honestly have done a tremendous amount of research, had boots on the ground (before pulling out of Iraq), had done just an unbelievebly unfathomable job of trying to figure out what was going on, and I believe sonny1 is one of those guys. The longer it takes for this to happen, the farther away we get from so many people who really poured their heart and soul into trying to inform others of what was the latest info, remembering that we thought we could have been as close then as we seemingly are now, that it pains me to see this happen. OK, off my soapbox, UR

• Upvote 4

Sonny1, I don't blame you for your decision. I took a hiatus for about 3 years and I'm ready to do it again. This has been a long, exhausing ride. I must say, I will miss your posts and your insight. Please know that you can come back any time and you will be welcome with open arms. Good luck to you.

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 2

agreed mrref,

Thank you :lol:

• Upvote 1

Sonny- I think you "get" from the responses here that you have been appreciated and respected by a large percentage here in the DV family. We will truly miss your input on things, but you have to take care of you, your family, and your loved ones..... and I know this can get kinda overwhelming as it drags on and on. I still feel like it is fairly soon.. but we have all heard that before. rolleyes.gif You take care of yourself sonny, and God Bless! - Rodwink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Again?

Does your mommy know you play on the computer? I think you should stick with the tee vee and cartoons. Peanut butter and jelly with no crusts are on their way!

Sonny1, I don't blame you for your decision. I took a hiatus for about 3 years and I'm ready to do it again. This has been a long, exhausing ride. I must say, I will miss your posts and your insight. Please know that you can come back any time and you will be welcome with open arms. Good luck to you.

Kimberlye B)

What do you mean he can come back any time he wants to......he started this site with Adam.

i want to wish everyone my best, i know it doesn't really matter, because i have been wrong alot, but i will not be coming on to post,chat,or even looking in anymore on the dinar.

it isn't because i do not think it will happen, but pure boredom has set in, and its time to move on from the dinar, and concentrate on having a life.

good luck,

nick

Nick, thank you for giving us your time and knowledge. But there is one thing I expect from you: I EXPECT TO SEE YOU IN LAS VEGAS! TEXAS PENTHOUSE! SEE YOU THERE.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 5

What do you mean he can come back any time he wants to......he started this site with Adam.

Acually, Carrello, I know that. It was simply an open arms from me. So sorry YOU took it the wrong way AGAIN!!!! Others said the same thing and you sure didn't have a problem with that, did you???

Edited by Kimberlye
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

TODAY I DIDNT PLAY MY NUMBER ON THE GEORGIA FANTASY FIVE LOTTO AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IF I WOULD'VE PLAYED TODAY I WOULD HAVE WON, LESSON LEARNED, THE MOMENT YOU SAY I'M DONE THIS IS WHEN YOU MISS THE FUN. I BELIEVE THAT GOD TESTS US TO A POINT WHERE WHEN ALL THINGS SEEMS HOPELESS, THEN JUST BY CALLING ON HIM, HE COMES TO OUR RESCUE. SORRY TO SEE YOU GO SONNY1, THINGS WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOUR INTEL AND ENTHUIASM, GONNA MISS YOU MAN. PEACE! and STILL! GO RV GO! BEFORE SONNY1 LEAVES FOR SURE.

SHICK :(