Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wishing everyone my best

"What does all this mean?....

Anyone....?"

Well, since you asked. :)

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,

To the last syllable of recorded time;

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools

The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury

Signifying nothing. — Macbeth (Act 5, Scene 5, lines 17-28)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Understood. Good to hear from you sonny1 once again its been one hell of a ride. We'll see ya when we see ya. Thanks for the contribution and knowledge. Don't blame you one bit for leaving or taking a long break, all we can do is let this unfold.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Well Nick,

Don't know if you'll be back on to read the responses or not, but thanks for all of your contributions to us over the last couple of years. I really learned a great deal from you, and sincerely enjoyed our time in chats together.

Take care and GodSpeed to ya brother until we meet up again!! B)

Rich

• Upvote 3

Sonny you will be missed! Even if you were wrong from time to time who wasn't?? Hope you see all the warm wishes and many thanks. Best wishes to you in your travels! Let me just say, your voice of reason WILL BE MISSED! In the mean time allow me to :tiphat: to all of your wonderful contributions.

Don't be a stranger.

Edited by Abarvets
  • Upvote 2

Same with me Sonny1. I'm at my computer more then 10 hrs a day! I really need to get my life back as well. I don't even know

where to start without looking at the Dinar site every morning. I know, I know! I do feel we are closer then ever before, but I need to

let go and let God take over.

• Upvote 6

i want to wish everyone my best, i know it doesn't really matter, because i have been wrong alot, but i will not be coming on to post,chat,or even looking in anymore on the dinar.

it isn't because i do not think it will happen, but pure boredom has set in, and its time to move on from the dinar, and concentrate on having a life.

good luck,

nick

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SONNY1, I HAVE A FEELING I'M NOT FAR BEHIND YOU, I'VE BEEN ON THIS RIDE GOING ON 9 YEARS AND ITS GETTING TO ME.. TAKE CARE :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

i want to wish everyone my best, i know it doesn't really matter, because i have been wrong alot, but i will not be coming on to post,chat,or even looking in anymore on the dinar.

it isn't because i do not think it will happen, but pure boredom has set in, and its time to move on from the dinar, and concentrate on having a life.

good luck,

nick

Sonny look at it this way, no one else has been right either. You need to stay to the end. Because it is near

• Upvote 2

good luck,

nick

THANKS & GOOD LUCK TO YOU AS WELL.....

• Upvote 1

good luck,

nick

Again?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 23