Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The IQD Team 1-15-12. HUGE NEWS !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Shabbi's Backyard Grill. The Steaks Are Almost Done ! Who's Hungry ?

The IQD Team

Jan 15, 2012

Highlights and Replay of CC

Thanks to Brandy for the summary

Conference Call Replay - Jan. 15, 2012

[/url]

760-569-7699 Pin 769478#

181 Minutes

Highlights & Summary of Tonights News:

Theme for the Night: GET R DONE

Shannan & Mike summarize tonights news:

Parliament has approved the replacement of the 3 zeroes

They have the approval of the Parliament

3 different phases...happy now with the process

This is a HUGE step for Shabibi

Puts everything in Shabs hands to do what he wants to do

We know alot of the process is done already

No more fear for the forgery because they have all the latest

devices to combat forgery

They are moving forward.....

very very close to the 4th quarter

Sunday was a great news day....Sign to keep

hanging on guys....

they will be adding value to their currency

This can happen any time - They will continue to receive the old currency for 10 years

Both currencies will co-exist for 10 years

You will not lose any value.

The rate will be the last thing to come out

Things you should be comfortable with from the news tonight:

They are going to Delete the 3 zeroes

Have 3 categ. notes they are adding

Bring out the fils

and keep this in your mind

Can not delete the zeroes without adding any value to this so people have more purchasing power

They are anxious to get this done..From where we were 1 year ago

We are coming to the finish line

everything that happens from here on now is going to be big

shrinks the window for Shabs to do this....to get it done without

disturbing the economy

WHAT DID WE HEAR TONIGHT FROM THE NEWS:

Shabs has gotten approval he needs from Board of Directors

to move forward

The RV is in his and IMFs hands...they are going to wait for the most

opportune time to get it done

We learned there are 3 phases

2nd phase - release of lower denoms

it is our opinion once that is done the RV will occur

10 Year Trade in period for their currency...HUGE NEWS

The political situation starting to soften..things moving

forward ...movements on all fronts moving along quickly

THE biggest news...It looks like they have all of the approvals they need to move forward

We have gone from its a scam to WOW...LOOK AT THE NEWS...

currency news was incredible...

Iraq is moving forward quickly...we just have to watch it unfold in front of our eyes....We will not know the date or rate..we are in the 4th quarter

Pressure is building..everybody anxious to get them moving forward

all the things that are left to happen...even with Kuwait are depending on the currency and what happens with their currency as they move forward

Looking forward to the news this week Tues and Thursday we should find out what has been accomplished and negotiated..should be big news week coming up....

GET R DONE

Great News Last Night:

Listen to the call for all of the comments about the following articles discussed.

ECONOMY/CBI/BANK/DINAR NEWS

Diwaniya calls for government banks to take over the affected currencies being guaranteed by the Central Bank

After endorsement of the decision to delete the zeros .. Central set two years to replace the currency

Economist: effective efforts of the Central Bank to curb inflation, fiscal policy collide

Central Bank indicates risk impoverishment Syria and Iran on Iraq

Decision of the Finance Committee calls for adjusting the Iraqi border to curb the smuggling of Iraqi funds

Financial representative: the possibility to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar:

=========================================================

GOVERNMENT

Diwaniya Investment announces its intention to establish housing units despite the lack of financial allocations.

Araji: Iraq's sovereignty remains incomplete unless it comes out of Chapter VII

The end of the meeting of leaders of the blocs agree on the continuation of dialogues and meetings to get to the solutions to outstanding problems

The Appert (News): discussed with al-Hashimi all issues, notably article (140)

The arrival of the Assistant Secretary of State to Baghdad

Kurdish lawmaker: meetings of the Preparatory Committee will be many differences between Baghdad and Erbil will be included in the conference Talabani

A seminar on Iraq's accession to the WTO

LINK TO ALL ARTICLES

What a great night of news, analysis and discussion ...listen to the call for all the rest of the news shared - it was great news....we are getting closer every day......GET R DONE

• Upvote 14

Thanks DT. This is the first I've heard of a cash in window. 10 yrs? Hmmm. Not sure what to make of it. Great question for Adam this week!

The Glass Half Full Way To Look At It Is If They RV At $1 And Give A Long Cash In Period -

Then People Won't Rush In At Once To Cash In All Of It.

Some People Will Speculate + Hold On To Some And Hope To Ride It Up To $3 !

B) B) B)

Btw Pass The A1 Sauce Up The Thread To Elixirbaby For Me !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

are there links to the articles and can we put any faith into this......just being a skeptic afer 6 years of similair bs ;)

This was a chat call........Faith? 6 years-sounds to my like you got it. smile.gif

Hungry? Yeah, meat and potatoes-good stuff you can sink your teeth into-no sauce, medium well, with some gravy laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

are there links to the articles and can we put any faith into this......just being a skeptic afer 6 years of similair bs ;)

TIMMYYYYYY !!! (In My South Park Voice). :D

The Link To All Of The Articles Is At The Bottom Of The Post. ;)

B) B) B)

They are a JOKE group of know nothing want to be crook gurus, trying to capitalize on uneducated victims. Do not waste your time reading or listening to them!

I noticed you got a -1, just for stating your opinion. I gave you a plus + to even you out.

I am hoping they are right, same as anyone else, but still not getting my hopes up. It is very crazy over there right now, and misinformation everywhere. I am hoping that is a sign something positive will happen soon, otherwise if it is really that crazy, for real, god help us, and them!!! :blink:

Thanks Thug for your very dangerous job you do for us!!!

Go RV!!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Thanks DT. This is the first I've heard of a cash in window. 10 yrs? Hmmm. Not sure what to make of it. Great question for Adam this week!

I used to post a lot of info, but got tired of people asking for links as there is a significant amount ot data I can't reference as it comes to me through work. In any event, I caught this as well and pieced together this thinking from what i had been reading.... If anyone has other logic to counter, it would be great to consider.... In any event, this is what I have in my notes...:

Saleh said that "the process of the exchange will take full two years to prevent the occurrence of any imbalance in the delivery and receipt", explaining that " the banks will continue to receive the old currency for ten years as not negotiable."

Sounds like 2 year cash-in period will recognize the full face value of note... after which ...and here is the guessing part.... that you will can trade them in after two years, for an additional 8 years, (=10) however during that period you will have to do so at the then current exchange of e.g., 25 thousand = 25 dinar.

I'm thinking this because..... Why would they receive currency for for 10 years? particularily when its not negotiable ---why if it has no value at all. Why would the bank accept it and from whom. I have tons of old Italian Lira I forgot to exchange to Euro during that two year process........ why would I go to an Italian bank and give them old Lira worth nothing. I wouldn't. When that exchange period was done, it was done.... there was no taking in old Lira for any reason..... it was no good, and the banks would not accept it....

The only issue I have not resolved (okay among a few), is the Iraqi statement to the IMF in their March 2011 reply to the IMF in which they stated they would not have multiple curriences in use at the same time.... This statement could support the notion that all currency (with and without 000s) would be considered the same currency and treated as such, with renumeriation cash in, recognition of face value for two years..... and /or, that all 000 curency has to be lifted from circulation so "different" lower denominations can be introduced..... or..... well hells bells who knows...... And in any event, per their agreement wit the IMF, they not only use the exchange rate to control inflation.... but they have agreed to the IMF not to use multiple curriencies

Hopefully one of you with an economic and logical brain can put this info into a formula that makes more concrete sense

BTW... there is also one "restricted" currency issue that will not be published in agreement with the UN sanctions, (allowance to do so, per article ..I forget and it someone is dying to know, i can go look...something like article 144/54 or something)......anyway, there is one monetary item restricted from publication in public documents, due to "national security, or international security" interests. I think that is where they discuss the RV magic/ formula.... etc.....

We are close....

Blessings~

• Upvote 5

Thanks for your 2 cents, Rayzur. Just remember it's a forum with all walks of life here. Buck up and post every now and again. Hell, can't be worse than guru garbage. Even if you have to toss out a little 'IMO' disclaimer, we're all parasitic to ANY dinar related info, regardless. Thanks again.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for your 2 cents, Rayzur. Just remember it's a forum with all walks of life here. Buck up and post every now and again. Hell, can't be worse than guru garbage. Even if you have to toss out a little 'IMO' disclaimer, we're all parasitic to ANY dinar related info, regardless. Thanks again.

Thanks for taking the time to lend your encouragement! I appreciate your words....

Its unfortunate that the "I can't tell you where I got it cause I'll get fired, imprisoned or shot" as actual truth....... is way too close to the sewer of "I am making it up and want to be important, but don't want you to know I am making it up so I will call it intel" as delivered direct from the dill weed patch of gurus...... lol....

I can also tell you that the majority of those employed by the referenced 3 letter agencies, don't know 'skay wat' about a majority of this... as in 99.9% of what they are claimed to know..... And if someone does know, I can pretty much assure ya'll they are nose bleed high in the chain... didn't get there by sharing pillow talk with thousands of unknowns on a public forum, or their friend "Barney" .... , and are very aware that it can too easily be traced back to them.... The land of binary has no walls or protection whatsoever in terms of discovery.... Though there are some of us who like using an IP dodge as part of the game.... lol lol

Thanks again ThatoneGuy :)

• Upvote 2

a few things that i see need correction on some oof the above posts..............

1. about the Ex-IQD team joey and vic they only read news articles and give there opinions on the news that they read.(they dont do date/rate hype)

2. about the 10 year "currency transaction period" <<this is exactly what it is 10 years to transfer your old dinars with the new dinars, not a cash -in period as quoated by a poster. and this is to start within 2 years.

3. the 10 year currency transaction period was actually in a news article about 2-3 days ago, not speculation by joey and vic.

Edited by storm1
  • Upvote 2