Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What ever happened to Doc31

It's good to hear that you are well, and well, still "in the mix" It's great to know that you look in on us every once in a while, almost like an angel.

We wouldn't mind if you did a "drive-by" synopsis every so often - no need to respond to the undesireables!

Your call - glad you stopped in!

• Upvote 1

Many run off by "link please" people or lopsters vs. RV have worn them out.

End Quote

They are absolutely entitled to leave if so they feel inclined... I personally have to wonder if these reasons you stated above are really good enough for them to disappear....I don't know, honestly... When you become popular or very popular you may get some disapprovals at times and you may even get criticized....Happens....

Maybe some thicker skin might be advisable... JMHO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Thanks folks ... and I do peek in every once in a while ... enough to see that the administrator of this site removed my rating which was nearly equal to the sum of my posts! (Not cool)

Detroitjazzman nailed it ... I highlighted in red just where he did

Some time back a hilarious thing happened ... a guy with about 50 posts, posted the CBI auction and stated some things incorrectly so I posted a couple of notes trying to help him. He called me out!!!!! "What makes me think that I know more than him about it?" etc!

Too funny!! Now a couple of old veterans posted to explain it to him ... he still wasn't contrite though ... and the number of "I don't understand what's going on/ what's the problem" comments were a huge number compared to the vets that actually knew things ... the entire makeup of DV had changed drastically ... there were dozens of posts on that single day where new would-be gurus were oblivious to any history regarding the IQD what-so-ever! ... espousing total nonsense.

It was right there that I decided to cease posting anything informational ...

Additionally ... since about June 1 2011 ... I haven't really seen anything worth commenting on with a post ... things are in place ... things have been done ... propaganda is rampant ... we are just sitting tight.

About the only thing that me posting would do, would be to get others on the rollercoaster that I have told them for years to avoid ... so ... what I learn ... I usually keep to myself or share tidbits with my group.

As always ... Peace

Doc31

PS We are still buyers ... that should tell you all that you need to know ... lol

*whew* I am glad he is still in the buyers club. Thanks Doc for dropping by.

***///

... I hear ya Doc31,

I, too, thought some youngsters might be open to hearin' from an 'ol Veteran with some life experience

and thought I'd toss in my 2cents, but it gets SO ugly sometimes.

I weep for My Country now daily since seeing the things I have on some of these posts.

Thank heavens there are still contributors that bring a smile to my face, make me laugh out loud,

teach me something new, restoreth my Faith, and remind me that I am am in swell company -

at least in some of the cars - on this here Dinar train.

Having my modest post-RV'd Dinar treasure would be nice, but I sure would miss some of these mighty fine folk.

DOC 31 I STARTED LURKING BACK IN 09 DID,T SAY VERY MUCH THEN AND NOT SAYING MUCH STILL THE SITE WAS A LITTLE QUITER THEN BUT YOUR NAME WAS ONE OF THE FIRST I REMEMBERED I TO CONCUR WITH EVERYONE ELSE THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

Between DOC31 and K98nights, they were the only 2 that posts any real news about Iraq and the dinar consistently. I noticed they never tried to persuade people it was RVing every week or that their thought process was the only way. They don't care about popularity or being the flavor of the week. Hats off to them both and I don't give compliments freely. Good day!:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I got a bunch of personal emails, calls, texts, posts here and a few comments on my profile so I thought that I would just say ... thanks to all ... I'm fine ... I didn't get mad ... not an issue of "thicker skin" (it's quite obvious that guy didn't bother reading anything that I wrote ... isn't it?!) ... staying off the rollercoaster ... living life.

Peace to all.

Doc31

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 8

I got a bunch of personal emails, calls, texts, posts here and a few comments on my profile so I thought that I would just say ... thanks to all ... I'm fine ... I didn't get mad ... not an issue of "thicker skin" (it's quite obvious that guy didn't bother reading anything that I wrote ... isn't it?!) ... staying off the rollercoaster ... living life.

Peace to all.

Doc31

Looks like a good stopping point for this thread!

Thanks Doc31

• Upvote 3