Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What ever happened to Doc31

What ever happened to Doc31? I loved his break down of the current events he used alot of common sence.

What ever happened to Doc31? I loved his break down of the current events he used alot of common sence.

Sorry mods could you move to correct forum...apoligies....

Sad to say many of the old vets on here I respected and learned from have disappeared. Many run off by "link please" people or lopsters vs. RV have worn them out. I miss Doc 31 and BondLady both awesome people and greatly respected beat down by the Lopsters and dis respectable youth that came in here. No one is rarely entitled to their own opinion here anymore...

Read more:

• Upvote 6

Doc31 was a real asset to this forum. I always looked forward to his currency auctions posts each morning. In addition he spent a lot of time making sure that the information he posted was verifyed and always provided links. This type of research requires hours upon hours of checking and verifying information and it's done without pay. When you do this type of posting on a daily basis it takes a toll ..... I remember one of his last post he indicated he was taking some much needed personal time to spend with his family. What I find interesting is that the very people that "Demand" a link or some similar request/demand, or they make some derogatory comment with no narrative as to why they feel a certain way. I would imagine ..... If I were Doc31 ... I would probably still check ot what's happening but probably wouldn't share it in a forum where folks rather than just say "Thanks" would resort to name calling and such! Perhaps for future reference, when we see someone that has spent some of their time to research something, you can use that information to do your own research. Use the information as a heads up and wait to see whats real orrrrrrrrrr .......you can just avoid the post all together. Just saying

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 8

I don't know simon unsure.gif... but I miss him! He always gave good researched information and advice... and I agree with you Rogue... too many good ones chased off by a handful of bad apples. dry.gif For the ones who remain, and keep doing their best to bring us information as they know it... Thank You!!!tip_hat.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

detroitjazzman, I think you are spot on with your analogy. I would expand your thought just a little, by saying that it is always the ones that complain the most, want the most, that do so while contributing nothing, but complain the most.

I grab news every so often and post it, and I know that a thank you goes a long way.

• Upvote 4

detroitjazzman, I think you are spot on with your analogy. I would expand your thought just a little, by saying that it is always the ones that complain the most, want the most, that do so while contributing nothing, but complain the most.

I grab news every so often and post it, and I know that a thank you goes a long way.

I agree with you both. It is a shame that people can't be polite and thank those that give their time and knowledge and ask nothing in return. All they tried to do is make this crazy ride easier to understand and tried to give an educated insite on things that most people don't understand. Doc31 and BL and others that have left please except my Thank You for all you have done.

• Upvote 3

I've read a couple of his post and he was one to have excellent unique and informative information to pass.

For all others that get down to the nitty gritty in researching for us you guys are the best.

Its your hard work that counts here and you should be recognized for all you do. Carrello your unbelievable in are your researches, along with all the others. Some of us are readers and not responders, so in some way or form you are making an impact on what you post. I'm one to read and hesitate to respond on some deep post, but learning as I go. we need the help from all of you... in order for us to understand what is going on. This is why you all are so vital to our site. Don't get bored, don't get frustrated, and don't throw in the towel. We need you all to help us make it through this investment. :D

Thanks for all you do. :tiphat::twothumbs::hug:

• Upvote 2

Thanks gang appriciate the feedback. It's really ashame that there are so many negitive people or people that like to stir the pot. Some of us really appriciated both Doc's and Bondlady's break down or articles or auction news...Oh how I miss them... :(

Cheers to ya all!!!

Doc31 is "signed in" to DV as we speak as I just checked his profile!! wink.gifsmile.gif

Thanks Bump!!...Doc if you read this come out of stealth mode for ol times sake and give us your thoughts...we all miss you and appriciate you...Cheers to ya Doc!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks folks ... and I do peek in every once in a while ... enough to see that the administrator of this site removed my rating which was nearly equal to the sum of my posts! (Not cool)

Doc31, Adam reset the system to where EVERYONE started at "0" again!! We started a cleanup on this site and that was part of the process to everyone having a fair restart before banning!

• Upvote 1

Thanks folks ... and I do peek in every once in a while ... enough to see that the administrator of this site removed my rating which was nearly equal to the sum of my posts! (Not cool)

Detroitjazzman nailed it ... I highlighted in red just where he did

Some time back a hilarious thing happened ... a guy with about 50 posts, posted the CBI auction and stated some things incorrectly so I posted a couple of notes trying to help him. He called me out!!!!! "What makes me think that I know more than him about it?" etc!

Too funny!! Now a couple of old veterans posted to explain it to him ... he still wasn't contrite though ... and the number of "I don't understand what's going on/ what's the problem" comments were a huge number compared to the vets that actually knew things ... the entire makeup of DV had changed drastically ... there were dozens of posts on that single day where new would-be gurus were oblivious to any history regarding the IQD what-so-ever! ... espousing total nonsense.

It was right there that I decided to cease posting anything informational ...

Additionally ... since about June 1 2011 ... I haven't really seen anything worth commenting on with a post ... things are in place ... things have been done ... propaganda is rampant ... we are just sitting tight.

About the only thing that me posting would do, would be to get others on the rollercoaster that I have told them for years to avoid ... so ... what I learn ... I usually keep to myself or share tidbits with my group.

As always ... Peace

Doc31

PS We are still buyers ... that should tell you all that you need to know ... lol

Doc31 - Your time and efforts was very much appreciated by those that followed your daily postings. Best to all

• Upvote 3

Doc 31, thanks for sharing today, I for one really enjoyed your posting, look forward to reading it everyday..Now as for as every one else thats not enjoying your posting I said the heck with them, just do your thing and don't worry about what other people are saying..At least what you post is reliable information. So come on back.. :lol::lol: if you don't come back I will understand, Good luck to you and lets RV..

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 4

Doc 31, thanks for sharing today, I for one really enjoyed your posting, look forward to reading it everyday..Now as for as every one else thats not enjoying your posting I said the heck with them, just do your thing and don't worry about what other people are saying..At least what you post is reliable information. So come on back.. :lol::lol:

I thought everyone was 7'0" and weighs 350lbs when they site behind the keyboard!! laugh.giflaugh.gif Doc31 and Unitedrich, Please remember for every 1 knucklehead that complains about your post there are 100's that are REALLY thankful for what you bring to this site!!

• Upvote 14

I thought everyone was 7'0" and weighs 350lbs when they site behind the keyboard!! laugh.giflaugh.gif Doc31 and Unitedrich, Please remember for every 1 knucklehead that complains about your post there are 100's that are REALLY thankful for what you bring to this site!!

Ditto. I've learned to skip past certain posters.

Go RV

• Upvote 3

Doc31, I am not much of a contributor . . . actually not much of a talker - and I certainly am clueless as to where our investment is going. But, that said, I had to come on long enough to echo the THANKS of some of the many of us who really looked forward to your posts. Your input keep many of us going. Perhaps, some day - Un bel dei - we will finally be able to celebrate.

My very best thoughts and wishes to you and yours.

Minotaur

• Upvote 3

Doc 31 ...

There are times I wish I could unhook from the dinar habit, but this forum is how I get my daily fix and ... well ... I am hooked!!!!!

Good luck with your dinar forum sobriety ... " You're a better man than I am ... Gunga Din" ... er ... make that Doc31

:D:D:D

smee2

• Upvote 1

BUMPER, You are exactly right I was one of those people that came on this site just to read what Doc31 and a few other crafty, hard working vets had researched. These vets are appreciated by my self and HUNDREDs of other followers of DV. GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Hey Doc... glad to see you lurking in the background!wink.gif I understand it isn't easy dealing with what Bumper calls "knuckleheads" ... makes me wonder if I might have came across that way when I was, well... a little tyke newbie and all. unsure.gif That's why I choose the picture I did.... trying to stay "wide eyed and bushy tailed at all times.. always in the learning mode in other words! blush.gif

If it wasn't for ones like you early on though I wouldn't have gotten the foundational understanding of this investment and my understanding of the IQD and the workings of the M.E. (and we all know how crazy that can get). So Doc... I know I can't bend your arm to come back and post regularly... but I can say thanks for all you have done! tip_hat.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

I totally agree.......We here at DV can't express enough how much we miss you. :bow: We thank you for your sharing and helping to help keep us focused on what is really going on. Helping us to remember that this is an investment......where we all win :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1