Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the UN is moving in

randalln

Thank yoyu, I was looking for that! People please do yourselves a favor and stop listening to someone who has been shouting "RV" for the past 6 months. Iraw does not have to be out of Chapter 7 to buy weapins. Look through past chats, as Adam, Bondlady, Kap, etc have all said this a gazillion times! When Ch 7 is lifted we will know. We don't have to search the UN website to find it. Neg me if you want, but I refuse to listen (yet again) to someone who clearly thinks he's being followed, a conspiracy is against him, and has a friend who cashed out on the streets.

I gave you a +1 for having the guts to push the sippy cup of Kool-aid away! :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It may be too late. Al Qaida is back. The deadly bombing in Iraq this week have all the earmarks of Al Qaida.

Al Sadr has got his marching orders from Iran. He is in question on several bombing of his own people. His goal is to kill his own, blame Maliki, then anger his people into an uprising. We can't assasinate Al Sadr. He is the 2nd highest Cleric in all Islam. That would be seen as a Crusade by the Islamic world.

US intel...Iranians are crossing the border into Iraq at over 200 a day & there is nothing can be done about it. Many are seen toting backpacks with explosives.

The UN will tire & also leave Iraq. The insurgents plan to whittle them down as well. Time is on their side. Time is on Iran's side. Iran now owns Iraq.

This may also be a power grab by China & Russia, Both are backing & approving of iran's actions.

Not surprising, Luigi.

Did the GOI think that Iran would just sit on their thumbs, now that Sadaam and the US troops are gone? The Iran/Iraq jihad never really ended and they' were just biding their time. I guess the GOI wanted the Kurds to un-ass the oil, but leave them twisting in the wind on everything else.

They're getting what they asked for:

No Troops = No Protection.

Fish

Hahaha

1st you have no idea what is auctcualy going on in Iraq 2nd who said anything about a conspiracy 3rd my friend did cash out that's where I got the original doc for our company to go back in

O and no you can't see his bank account or his (smart card) hahaha debt card for the rest of us with (magnetic strip ) hahaahah you can wait like the rest

And even though you can't get cash in Iraq you can get credit ........so you should do more research ..........because looking on all the gov.sites is the only way you will know when it's over .....and can use your money to wallpaper your moms basement.........hahahahahaha

And even though they will be taking the dinar for ten years ."..........................that started in 03 after the replacement .....they just want you to think there changing to a new currency.

By the time this is thru the Kurds (Assyrians ) will have there own state in three of the country's over there .........and you my friend will still be siting on one of theses sites tring to figur out where you went wrong ""............

So when you look at the stories of how Kuwait is building the largest port in the world .....Belive .....it's true and there will be no need for iraq......the oil is in the north.....(where the Kurds are) and that connects to Jordan ,witch connects to Saudi Arabia ,that connects to Kuwait .....who might I add ......already has all the oil platforms it needs to disperse oil in the gulf ....and the infrastructure ......so when you sit and wonder how some one would know all this it's not a conspearicy ......they probably worked in or around the oil industry all there life ..........

Interesting,

So Randalln, the question I'm sure most who read that will have is; how exactly, under these circumstances you've stated here, does one get to cash out/ exchange, or more specifically get their desired outcome? I'm not saying I believe this scenario is completely true, but I know not to dismiss plausible possibilities. I'm not concerned about ney sayers or drinking koolaid.. I am curious to hear what you have to say

• Upvote 2

Interesting,

So Randalln, the question I'm sure most who read that will have is; how exactly, under these circumstances you've stated here, does one get to cash out/ exchange, or more specifically get their desired outcome? I'm not saying I believe this scenario is completely true, but I know not to dismiss plausible possibilities. I'm not concerned about ney sayers or drinking koolaid.. I am curious to hear what you have to say

Blugrass,

My thoughts exactly. Randalln, can you explain further to those of us, who want to learn? Thank you in advance.

Edited by bamjack75
  • Upvote 1

F-16 have not been delivered as of yet..

***///

By the time they ARE in country, they'll be flown by Iranian pilots, mark my words.

And about that weapons of mass destruction adherence bit....

they can make it look like they're all in for it, but they can afford to agree because their little friends in Iran already

have that base covered for 'em with the crap they've got!

It makes since and hope they are going in to maintain the peace during the RV. However I hope they are not going there to try and re-establish the peace since US troops pulled out.

***///

Of course they are the latter!

al-Maliki is asking for US moral & political support because he knows his goose is cooked if

he brings OUR TROOPS back in to stabilize the place he's losing control of...

UN troops are the best he can do and still hang on to the reins of his runaway coach until he gets this monetary

thing done so he can distract everybody with cash.

Lets hope it works... AND SOON!

But I can't agree w/ Luigi more in that the insurgents will wear the UN down to a nub in no time.

• Upvote 1

Ok......so Randalln was under the impression that the sanction part of Chapter VII that prevented Iraq from purchasing weapons & such was not removed, but it's been proven otherwise that it was in 2010. We all should have been aware of the fact that it was released previously, regardless of the date. The US troops pulled out last month, this would not have happened if Iraq did not have the ability to defend themselves.

So I am not sure what this post is leading to. The document is irrelevant.

• Upvote 2

Ok......so Randalln was under the impression that the sanction part of Chapter VII that prevented Iraq from purchasing weapons & such was not removed, but it's been proven otherwise that it was in 2010. We all should have been aware of the fact that it was released previously, regardless of the date. The US troops pulled out last month, this would not have happened if Iraq did not have the ability to defend themselves.

So I am not sure what this post is leading to. The document is irrelevant.

***///

I hear ya, DanNeedsRVnow...

Let's bail on this thing before I run outta duct tape and my head explodes!

From a Military standpoint, I'm done with these cats! :angry:

• Upvote 1

I know a lot of DV members respect Randalln - I used to be one of them - but if a person is really trying to watch out for others who aren't in "the know", the way Randalln professes to be, don't they usually express themselves in a way to reveal that intention?

All I'm getting from his posts are huge statements filled with the sound of arrogance. I mean no disrespect. I am only saying what I see. I am someone who is not in the know. Someone always on the outside looking in...I can usually recognize when somene is looking out for others...and they usually aren't callous enough to belittle someone for disagreeing with them, as I have seen Randalln do many times.

Many of us listened to Okie some years back, and wanted to believe that someone "in the know" was lowering themselves from their high tower to lift us out of our low position of ignorance. But, make no mistake, it was only ignorance, not a lack of intellect.

I'm sorry...it's been a rough couple of days and I'm missing people I am separated from due to finances. Many of us need this for reasons other than a new car or house. I miss my son.

• Upvote 5

I know a lot of DV members respect Randalln - I used to be one of them - but if a person is really trying to watch out for others who aren't in "the know", the way Randalln professes to be, don't they usually express themselves in a way to reveal that intention?

All I'm getting from his posts are huge statements filled with the sound of arrogance. I mean no disrespect. I am only saying what I see. I am someone who is not in the know. Someone always on the outside looking in...I can usually recognize when somene is looking out for others...and they usually aren't callous enough to belittle someone for disagreeing with them, as I have seen Randalln do many times.

Many of us listened to Okie some years back, and wanted to believe that someone "in the know" was lowering themselves from their high tower to lift us out of our low position of ignorance. But, make no mistake, it was only ignorance, not a lack of intellect.

I'm sorry...it's been a rough couple of days and I'm missing people I am separated from due to finances. Many of us need this for reasons other than a new car or house. I miss my son.

show me where i belittle people for disagreeing with me

even one time

I think you have me confused with some one trying to be me Randalin THAT IS NOT ME this person tried to copy my name and then again on my RockStarr (gave by DI)witch is also not me

Randall N is me ....The RockStar ....is me the rockstar came about long time ago from a member here in joking and if you go to that name you will see i don't hid behind it like I'm some one else... nor dose the other few good guys on here with two names (that have them for protection from the old bashers from before )people that would constantly cause turmoil just for the sake of a argument

And on another point some of the people on this site need to be belittled Because the are not who they are pretending to be ........And i understand that most of you are not privy to that information BUT there are some of us who are ........and watch those people that hide behind lots of different names .........and monikers .................

They know who they are

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

They bought F-16s under sanctions.So why would chapter 7 be lifted because of small arms?

Yeah really. An F16 not a weapon? This just looks like the form and you must declare your not on the list of sanctioned countries/entities. A declaration of knowledge you know what your doing and your not, nor work for a terrorist. Heck who knows.

I thought the chapter 7 that still existed was just for business and laundering.

So when you look at the stories of how Kuwait is building the largest port in the world .....Belive .....it's true and there will be no need for iraq......the oil is in the north.....(where the Kurds are) and that connects to Jordan ,witch connects to Saudi Arabia ,that connects to Kuwait .....who might I add ......already has all the oil platforms it needs to disperse oil in the gulf ....and the infrastructure ......so when you sit and wonder how some one would know all this it's not a conspearicy ......they probably worked in or around the oil industry all there life ..........

Where do you get that the oil is in the north? That is completely contradicted by every document out there on Iraq's oil supply which state that the south is where the bulk of the countries oil is located. Link #1 Link #2

Here is an excerpt of a article posted on E-Kurd.net from just one month ago:

"If it decides to pull out, it will be the biggest loser. The entire Kurdistan region oil is nothing compared to WQ (West-Qurna) oil field." Link

You might also want to check your geography of Iraq, as the kurdish region of Iraq does not connect to Jordan as you stated. The Kurdish area of Iraq is in the north. Jordan connects to Iraq is in the mid-west portion of the country, which is not a Kurdish area. Link - Map

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Upvote 6

show me where i belittle people for disagreeing with me

even one time

I think you have me confused with some one trying to be me Randalin THAT IS NOT ME this person tried to copy my name and then again on my RockStarr (gave by DI)witch is also not me

Randall N is me ....The RockStar ....is me the rockstar came about long time ago from a member here in joking and if you go to that name you will see i don't hid behind it like I'm some one else... nor dose the other few good guys on here with two names (that have them for protection from the old bashers from before )people that would constantly cause turmoil just for the sake of a argument

And on another point some of the people on this site need to be belittled Because the are not who they are pretending to be ........And i understand that most of you are not privy to that information BUT there are some of us who are ........and watch those people that hide behind lots of different names .........and monikers .................

They know who they are

Im not sure about people mistaking you for someone else.. I think that maybe to some it LOOKS like you are dangling bits of info/ hope and either not following up on explaining what you mean or at least not doing so in a way that others can easily understand. No disrespect intended as I don't think that's what you are intentionally doing, just saying. I find a lot of your contributions to be pretty helpful and I'm glad you point out that this whole deal is a lot more involved than many people think.

And yes, I understand that it's possible that there may be some ah, counter intel ops, on here-ish. IDK. Keeping an open mind about all of this is wise.. money is involved after all lol. Now, There are a lot of members like myself that are trying to put the pieces together and are seeing some of what you may be trying to tell us. But, I, like others are kinda hitting um, brick-like walls. I know with a lot of articles in the news section for example one must take everything with a grain of salt while reading between the lines. And standing on one's head.. I see several scenarios for Iraq's future, but a lot of folks are depending on getting a pretty decent return after buying dinar.. I for example am one of them. Yeah, I'd like a new car/ etc, but I'm more than p****d that my neighbors are going hungry and some close relatives are not able to make their rent/ house payment/ buy food. If I can get a good return on this I intend to rectify those problems. People going hungry doesn't fly on my watch.

So, I suppose I can speak for a few people, what happens next? What are you trying to tell us? What should us investors/ buyers do next in order to not miss out on this particular investment?

Edited by blugrass60
  • Upvote 2

Where do you get that the oil is in the north? That is completely contradicted by every document out there on Iraq's oil supply which state that the south is where the bulk of the countries oil is located. Link #1 Link #2

"If it decides to pull out, it will be the biggest loser. The entire Kurdistan region oil is nothing compared to WQ (West-Qurna) oil field." Link

You might also want to check your geography of Iraq, as the kurdish region of Iraq does not connect to Jordan as you stated. The Kurdish area of Iraq is in the north. Jordan connects to Iraq is in the mid-west portion of the country, which is not a Kurdish area. Link - Map

Spot on Hopeful, + 1 ever time he starts a thread or jumping in on one he ends up making himself look bad by speaking out of school.

We could all pitch in on him a globe.... :P

Randalln-I am with Bluegrass. I admit that I am very weak in understanding a lot of what you post. I am willing to learn, and I do learn immensely from those on DV that bring us so much that they have worked to find. Countless hours are spent by those who are more versed in this investment than what I am, and I will be the first to thank them and let them know they are appreciated. However, could you maybe bring your information down for those of us who are not used to dealing with these kinds of things in the past? I would really appreciate it if you could break it down a bit. Thank you for sharing with us!

• Upvote 1

***///

By the time they ARE in country, they'll be flown by Iranian pilots, mark my words.

And about that weapons of mass destruction adherence bit....

they can make it look like they're all in for it, but they can afford to agree because their little friends in Iran already

have that base covered for 'em with the crap they've got!

***///

Of course they are the latter!

al-Maliki is asking for US moral & political support because he knows his goose is cooked if

he brings OUR TROOPS back in to stabilize the place he's losing control of...

UN troops are the best he can do and still hang on to the reins of his runaway coach until he gets this monetary

thing done so he can distract everybody with cash.

Lets hope it works... AND SOON!

But I can't agree w/ Luigi more in that the insurgents will wear the UN down to a nub in no time.

Hey Sarg - I would not be surprised to see Iraqi pilots in Tucson, AZ going through the Foreign Military F-16 school. The Reserve unit that completes this training is located at the Tucson International Airport. I'll keep my eyes out for the Iraqi National Flag flying out front with all the other countries who we have sold F-16s to.

Hahaha

1st you have no idea what is auctcualy going on in Iraq 2nd who said anything about a conspiracy 3rd my friend did cash out that's where I got the original doc for our company to go back in

O and no you can't see his bank account or his (smart card) hahaha debt card for the rest of us with (magnetic strip ) hahaahah you can wait like the rest

And even though you can't get cash in Iraq you can get credit ........so you should do more research ..........because looking on all the gov.sites is the only way you will know when it's over .....and can use your money to wallpaper your moms basement.........hahahahahaha

And even though they will be taking the dinar for ten years ."..........................that started in 03 after the replacement .....they just want you to think there changing to a new currency.

By the time this is thru the Kurds (Assyrians ) will have there own state in three of the country's over there .........and you my friend will still be siting on one of theses sites tring to figur out where you went wrong ""............

Didn't use promise someone some pics of the lower denoms on the last mile-long thread? Would love to see them!

An amazing show in human behavior. Gave you a + for being brave enough to

speak the truth in the midst of hungry wolves. :)

me, too, and you too jf!

Interesting,

blugrass60, this question has been directly asked of randalln many times before with nothing but cryptic answers. So I wouldn't hold your breath this time. Keep negging if y'all like, but you know it's the truth.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank yoyu, I was looking for that! People please do yourselves a favor and stop listening to someone who has been shouting "RV" for the past 6 months. Iraw does not have to be out of Chapter 7 to buy weapins. Look through past chats, as Adam, Bondlady, Kap, etc have all said this a gazillion times! When Ch 7 is lifted we will know. We don't have to search the UN website to find it. Neg me if you want, but I refuse to listen (yet again) to someone who clearly thinks he's being followed, a conspiracy is against him, and has a friend who cashed out on the streets.

You are awesome! I thought I'd quote this to save my self some time typing..

How many times do you get to cry wolf around here before you lose some credibility??

LOL just goes to show how much he really knows when he lets the jaws flap.....such jibberish.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IMO, Randalin, you need to give up the rolled C notes. You can tell me no way, but you can't snow the Snowman.

hahaha nope never did the coke

I was moving way to fast for that it put me to sleep but that was........... 20......... tears........... ago

You would not believe what it can do to your body

• Upvote 2

IMO, Randalin, you need to give up the rolled C notes. You can tell me no way, but you can't snow the Snowman.

DING DING DING!!! Folks, we have a winner!

Good call, Carrello. Mild psychosis from years of use coupled with current paranoia with the "black SUV's" and such. ROFLMAO... Classic.

Hey Rand, don't play like Carrello with the C notes. You'll end up leaving them behind in the midst of all the mindless chatter going on!

Thanks Carrello, I needed that giggle.

:lol::D

• Upvote 1

DING DING DING!!! Folks, we have a winner!

Good call, Carrello. Mild psychosis from years of use coupled with current paranoia with the "black SUV's" and such. ROFLMAO... Classic.

Hey Rand, don't play like Carrello with the C notes. You'll end up leaving them behind in the midst of all the mindless chatter going on!

Thanks Carrello, I needed that giggle.

:lol::D

Nothing else to do with all this money have been everywhere and seen everything ..........even tried just giving it all away it just come back 10 fold laugh.gifblink.gif.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2