Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the UN is moving in

randalln

I an hunting it on the un site right now i will get back to ya with a link

I got it from a source but its on the site somewhere

http://www.un.org/Depts/ptd/pdf/eoi7357.pdf

United Nations Nations Unies

United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq - UNAMI

KUWAIT

REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)

d) In addition, the transportation of UNOE and COE from locations within Iraq to other specific locations

in Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq (as below)

• IZ Baghdad

• BIAP Baghdad

• Erbil

• Kirkuk

• Mosul

• Basrah

• Najaf

• Ramadi

2) Please note the following:

a) This EOI is not an invitation for submission of a proposal.

B) UNAMI reserves the right in selecting invitees for the competitive bidding based on substantial and

proven records of performance in the subject field of activities and mere expressing an interest would not

automatically warrant for Request for Proposal (RFP) document.

c) UNAMI reserves the right to reject EOIs received after the above deadline.

SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS / INFORMATION (IF ANY)

i. Preference will be given to vendors having several years’ of experience in the similar field of work as

outlined above.

ii. For further information UNAMI will undertake a competitive bidding exercise shortly, and accordingly

would issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) to those companies who would express their interest and

provide initial relevant information as to their ability to fulfill UNAMI’s requirement. The solicitation will be

based on a detailed Statement of Requirement, UN General Conditions of Contracts and other related

documents which will be provided by UNAMI to all companies who respond to this EOI and qualify for the

tender.

3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS / INFORMATION:

a) Below are the mandatory requirement:

i) The contractor must:

• be able to gain or hold approval for contractor’s personnel, vehicles and equipment to gain access/

enter UNAMI Facilities located in Iraq as well as provide customs clearance services for all shipments

imported/exported by air (commercially or by UN air transport) at the Iraqi airports. This is currently but not

limited to:

- Baghdad Baghdad Airport Camp Victory

- Kirkuk Kirkuk Airport FOB Warrior

- Mosul Mosul Airport FOB Marez

- Basrah Basra Airport Basra Air Station

- Najaf Najaf Airport FOB Endeavor

- Ramadi Ramadi Airport FOB Ramadi

- Erbil Erbil Airport

• have IATA Certification and company experience in Dangerous Goods (including weapons)

handling and transport by air, sea and road in Jordan, Kuwait and Iraq, including and/or be able to employ

and/or sub-contract such personnel/service required to correctly package, document and dispatch

ammunition and weapons

• capability to operate in austere and post-war conditions and in areas where the security threat is

classified by as low, medium and high

• hold be ISO 14000 and ISO 9001 certified

• be able to provide customs clearance services for all shipments imported/exported by air

(commercially or by UN air transport) at the Iraqi airports.

ii) have an extensive internal logistics network to support their international operations other than the

locations which are mandatory

iii) be capable of providing or subcontracting freight forwarding, handling and clearances services on a

worldwide basis

iv) demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing operational requirements as and when these become

known

v) have the capability to track the progress and advise the location and status of all UNAMI shipments

every 24 hours

vi) be able to respond to the service task order within 2 working days and commence the specified

task within 7 days of acceptance

IMPORTANT NOTE: Failure to meet and/or confirm compliance with any of the above Mandatory Criteria

shall result in automatic disqualification from the tender.

B) The vendor should have minimum of 3 years proven experience in the above mentioned field.

c) Duly completed UNAMI or UNPD / UNGM Vendor Registration formalities.

d) Duly completed and signed Pre-qualification Questionnaire as detailed below:

PRE-QUALIFICATION QUESTIONNAIRE

I. COMPANY DETAILS:

I.1 - Name of company:

I.2 - Address/Postal Code/City/Country:

I.3 - Telephone/Mobile/Facsimile:

I.4 - E-mail:

I.5 - Website:

I.6 - Number of employees:

I.7 - Year of establishment:

I.8 - Authorized Representative(s) (Name/Title):

II. QUESTIONS:

II.1 - Does your company comply with all the Mandatory Criteria? (………)YES / (………) NO

II.2 - Does your company have necessary registration, legal documentation, approval, and licenses to

operate and perform works detailed above in the territory indicated above?

NOTE

Information on tendering for the UN Procurement System is available free of charge at the following

address: http://www.ungm.org/Notices/Notices.aspx

Only the United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) has been authorized to collect a nominal fee from

vendors that wish to receive automatically Procurement Notices or Expression Of Interest. Please

subscribe to http://www.ungm.org/Registration/Login.aspx

Vendors interested in participating in the planned solicitation process should complete the Vendor

Response Form of this EOI and fax it to +965 2472 1899 before the closing date set forth above

II.3 How many years of experience does your Company have in the field as outlined above: …….. (years)

II.4 - Reference to current or previous agreements for similar services with International Organizations,

including the United Nations, private or state institutions. Please provide name of Organization, Telephone

Numbers and Contact person details. (3 or more preferred).

II.5 - Is your company duly althorized and registered to operate legally in Iraq as a:

II.5.1 - Manufacturer?

II.5.2 - Authorized Distributor?

II.5.3 - Supplier?

II.5.4 - Service Center?

II.5.5 – Other ?……………………………….……….(Please specify)

II.6 - Quality Certification: (ISO or equiv. Name) …………..…..…. Expires On : ………….…..(dd/mm/yyyy)

I certify the accuracy of the above mentioned information. I recognize the right reserved by UNAMI to verify

with the listed firms/organizations the accuracy of any information submitted in response to the above

mentioned questionnaire or otherwise submitted to UNAMI. I further authorize UNAMI to disqualify the firm I

represent from the competition in the event that any of the above information is found to be false, erroneous

or ambiguous.

Place: ………………………………………… Date: …………………..

Authorized representative:………………………………………………………….

(Name & Designation)

Signature: …………………………………………………….

Important Note: This questionnaire will not be valid unless signed by authorized representative

(end of questionnaire)

VEND

ORS RESPONSE FORM

To be filled by the Vendor (All fields marked with an ‘*’ are mandatory)

COMPANY INFORMATION

UN Global Market Place (UNGM) Vendor ID Number*:

Company Name *:

Company Contact *:

Address *:

City *:

Country *:

Telephone Number *:

Fax Number *:

Email Address:

Company Website:

We declare that our company fully meets the prerequisites A, B, C, D and E, for eligibility to register with the

United Nations as outlined in the paragraph 1 of the EOI INSTRUCTIONS page.

Signature:_________________________________ Date:_______________________

Name and Title:_____________________________

** If not already registered with UNGM, please use the following URL to register at United Nations

Global Marketplace (UNGM): www.ungm.org. Registration at UNGM is free and mandatory for

responding to this EOI. The following information is available about the registration process.

VENDOR RESPONSE FORM

EOI Number: EOIUNAMI7357

TO: Chief Procurement Officer - Unami

FAX: +965 2472 1899

SUBJECT:

Customs clearance, freight forwarding services, dangerous goods handling of UNAMI

shipments at Air and Sea Ports of Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq, all locations, including Overland

Transportation Services

1) Registering as a Vendor with UNGM

Vendors interested in fulfilling the requirement described above must be registered with UNGM and

may wish to visit www.ungm.org for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate

in any solicitation. Information on the registration process can be obtained from the Mission

concerned.

Prerequisites for Eligibility

In order to be eligible for UN registration, you must declare that:

A. Your company (both parent and/or subsidiaries, if applicable) is not on, or associated with a

company or individual on The 1267 List website

(www.un.org/sc/committees/1267/consolist.shtml) and is not on the IIC Oil for Food List website

(www.iic-offp.org).

B. Your company (both parent and/or subsidiaries, if applicable) is not currently removed,

invalidated or suspended by the UN Headquarters, field missions or other UN organizations

(including the World Bank) and is not under investigation by a government or UN Member State.

C. You have no outstanding bankruptcy, judgment or pending legal action that could impair

operating as a going concern.

D. You currently do not employ, or anticipate employing, any person(s) who is or was recently

employed by the UN (in accordance with ST/SGB/2006/15, post-employment restrictions

(www.un.org/depts/ptd/pdf/conduct_english.pdf).

E. Your subsidiaries, agents, intermediaries and principals agree to cooperate with the United

Nations Office of Internal Oversight Service during any investigative processes undertaken by them,

either before during or after execution of a contract, including providing all required documents,

company records, access to employees, officers and staff, as well as financial information.

For Registered Vendors: Vendors already registered must ensure that the information and

documentation (e.g., financial statements, address, contact name, etc.) provided in connection with

their registration are up to date in UNGM.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any false, incomplete or defective vendor registration may result in the

rejection of the application or cancellation of an already existing registration.

2) EOI Process

Vendors interested in participating in the planned solicitation process should forward their expression

of interest (EOI) to United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq - UNAMI by the closing date set

forth in this EOI. Due to the high volume of communications United Nations Assistance Mission for

Iraq - UNAMI is not in a position to issue confirmation of receipt of EOIs.

Please note that no further details of the planned solicitation can be made available to the vendors

prior to issuance of the solicitation documents.

They don't have to be out of all the Chapter 7 issues to obtain military weapons. They have already taken delivery of around 135 of the 140 M1 Abrams tanks that they purchased, howitzers, and turboprop planes armed with hellfire missiles. LINK #1 LINK #2

The arms embargo imposed on Iraq was actually lifted in 2004 via UN Resolution 1584 LINK :

NEW YORK - When the 15-member United Nations Security Council legitimized the US-imposed interim government in Baghdad in June, the five-page unanimous resolution carried a provision little publicized in the media: the lifting of a 14-year arms embargo on Iraq.

The Security Council's decision to end military sanctions on Iraq has triggered a rush by the world's weapons dealers to make a grab for a potentially multimillion-dollar new arms market in the already over-armed Middle East. LINK

That article is dated July 13, 2004. It has simply taken Iraq several years to get to the point where they can start making large purchases like the recent F-16 order.

Thank yoyu, I was looking for that! People please do yourselves a favor and stop listening to someone who has been shouting "RV" for the past 6 months. Iraw does not have to be out of Chapter 7 to buy weapins. Look through past chats, as Adam, Bondlady, Kap, etc have all said this a gazillion times! When Ch 7 is lifted we will know. We don't have to search the UN website to find it. Neg me if you want, but I refuse to listen (yet again) to someone who clearly thinks he's being followed, a conspiracy is against him, and has a friend who cashed out on the streets.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 6

This is the registration form for moving explosives and ammunition over the border in to iraq by way of Jordan and Kuwait

This also means there is no CHAPTER 7 in affect

The Chap. VII restrictions with regard to weapons and other military exquipment was removed back in December, 2010. This doesn't mean that ALL of the remaining Chap. VII sanctions have been removed. The remaining sanctions are related to the situation with Kuwait, and as of this time, those are still in place.

The question, of course, is whether these Kuwait-related sanctions need to be lifted before the IQD can RV.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure why folks think that every document posted on the Internet that contains the name of the country Iraq is directly related to an RV. Sigh.

Over the next few years, hundreds of thousands of words are going to be written about and come from Iraq.

Edited by lotsofdinar

DOES ANYONE KNOW ????

Generally I would just go look this up for myself, but I am not sure where to go and look for similar documentation. What I am wondering is this: in thie document the vendors are being given 12 working days ... well our working days ... to get their act together and get their bids in for consideration. Now, here's the question ...

Is this a standard time frame for this particular part of the UN when asking for quotes or letters of interest?

Basically I want to know if this is being done on a quicker than usual basis, or longer than usual, or just the same old same old as they always do. It might give us more of a clue about the when of things. Not that I am usually concerned about rate and date, it will be what and when no matter what any or all of us do or say. But having this kind of information, might just lead us to more information.

Thanks

:)

smee2

The Chap. VII restrictions with regard to weapons and other military exquipment was removed back in December, 2010. This doesn't mean that ALL of the remaining Chap. VII sanctions have been removed. The remaining sanctions are related to the situation with Kuwait, and as of this time, those are still in place.

The question, of course, is whether these Kuwait-related sanctions need to be lifted before the IQD can RV.

Rabbi you are correct. Ch 7 sanctions have NOT been lifted entirely. The remaining sanctions are in regard to issues with Kuwait. Maliki is actively trying to resolve the remaining issues by combining them to one transaction. Read on:

1/15/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment - Radio Sawa , said Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said Iraq wants to resolve all outstanding issues with the State of Kuwait in one transaction, and noted that Kuwait has a positive direction to resolve this between the two countries. The Maliki in an interview with al-Hurra TV: "one deal until we close this file and start with the good relations between the two countries to no harm to anyone and not be unjust right of the parties, so the port of Mubarak and the issue of airlines and the water issue and the issue of the border, these are all files that were supposed in the visit that was supposed to do it to Kuwait to discuss the background and there is a lull in the relationship between the two countries and there is a desire I'm in my appreciation of the parties to find a solution, the Kuwaiti side wants a solution and has in fact positive trends in talking with us, but there was a change in the government of Kuwait The prime minister Vtagelt visit, then the connection between me and Mr. Prime Minister, the new and agreed to the arrangement of the visit as soon as some of the procedures and arrangements undertaken by the new government. " and on the position of Iraq from the construction of the port of Mubarak of Kuwait, Maliki said: "We are moving in the direction of making sure not to damage and if What impact damage at the right of Iraq shipping we will ask to change the location, repair, or shortened, or in any way, who denies and away the damage from Iraq. This issue is left to the artistic side now, yet I can not say anything until the end of the technical side of making sure that it will not impact on the environment, work is to develop a report on this subject and I do not want to anticipate the report, but I leave the matter until the display and dialogue around him and therefore we found there is an understanding of the Kuwaiti side to find a treatment, this treatment how to be, we leave the subject now to the time. "

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...3#ixzz1jWkdU6RA

• Upvote 2

They don't have to be out of all the Chapter 7 issues to obtain military weapons. They have already taken delivery of around 135 of the 140 M1 Abrams tanks that they purchased, howitzers, and turboprop planes armed with hellfire missiles. LINK #1 LINK #2

The arms embargo imposed on Iraq was actually lifted in 2004 via UN Resolution 1584 LINK :

NEW YORK - When the 15-member United Nations Security Council legitimized the US-imposed interim government in Baghdad in June, the five-page unanimous resolution carried a provision little publicized in the media: the lifting of a 14-year arms embargo on Iraq.

The Security Council's decision to end military sanctions on Iraq has triggered a rush by the world's weapons dealers to make a grab for a potentially multimillion-dollar new arms market in the already over-armed Middle East. LINK

That article is dated July 13, 2004. It has simply taken Iraq several years to get to the point where they can start making large purchases like the recent F-16 order.

I agree. Iraq can carry weapons but they can only use them for self defense.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure why folks think that every document posted on the Internet that contains the name of the country Iraq is directly related to an RV. Sigh.

Over the next few years, hundreds of thousands of words are going to be written about and come from Iraq.

I agree a lot of people just Google "Iraq" and think that makes whatever comes up relevant to us. Not so ...

However ...

In this case what makes it relevant is the inclusion of other country names, such as Jordan and Kuwait. So this request is not only to take weapons INTO Iraq but also take them OUT OF Iraq. Two things here are important.

First the TAKING OUT of Iraq. Maybe twenty or thirty years ago, see, I am so old I remember the events barely but the dates not at all. Anyway, long ago in a far away land ... oops, not that cue card, let me get the right one ... Okay, you get the point ...

There was some UN thing happening ... they had gone into a country to supply humanitarian aid, and I think it was one of the African countries but cannot remember the country or the circumstances to save my ... ah ... what was I trying to save? Oh, okay, get on with it already ...

After doing all they could, they were ordered out by the big wigs of whatever country it was. Trick here was that the people could leave, but the vehicles and all they contained could not. Not only did the vehicles and other stuff have to be left behind, for the use of the ruling faction, but the UN could not leave any personnel behind to look after what was essentially UN property. They had the option ... leave on your own and leave you belongings behind, or we toss you out physically, maybe no longer breathing, and we still get to keep your stuff.

The second point here ... .yeah, I'll come back to that first one in a second ... is that the UN has specifically asked for access with their weaponry to countries that border Iraq, such as Jordan. Why would they want or need this? If they are going to fly in their jeeps and weapons and explosives ... why would they need access to the country right next door?

I suspect it would be the UN, who wants some hopscotch space ... when things get too hot to be in Iraq, such as having weapons threatened ... (wouldn't the Iraqis just love to have more weaponry delivered to their door?) ... the UN, if they already have permission to cross borders with their bang bang and boom boom toys, could be playing a game of hopscotch, jumping from square to sqare, crossing borders as they need.

And this is where the first point comes in ... if they don't have to wait for the paperwork (permission) to cross these borders, they may be able to get their vehicles with bombs or whatever, across those borders and out of Iraq before Iraq could mobilize sufficiently to stop them.

Just my thoughts on the matter. Silly scenario? I have heard worse.

smee2

It may be too late. Al Qaida is back. The deadly bombing in Iraq this week have all the earmarks of Al Qaida.

Al Sadr has got his marching orders from Iran. He is in question on several bombing of his own people. His goal is to kill his own, blame Maliki, then anger his people into an uprising. We can't assasinate Al Sadr. He is the 2nd highest Cleric in all Islam. That would be seen as a Crusade by the Islamic world.

US intel...Iranians are crossing the border into Iraq at over 200 a day & there is nothing can be done about it. Many are seen toting backpacks with explosives.

The UN will tire & also leave Iraq. The insurgents plan to whittle them down as well. Time is on their side. Time is on Iran's side. Iran now owns Iraq.

This may also be a power grab by China & Russia, Both are backing & approving of iran's actions.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

DOES ANYONE KNOW ????

Generally I would just go look this up for myself, but I am not sure where to go and look for similar documentation. What I am wondering is this: in thie document the vendors are being given 12 working days ... well our working days ... to get their act together and get their bids in for consideration. Now, here's the question ...

Is this a standard time frame for this particular part of the UN when asking for quotes or letters of interest?

Basically I want to know if this is being done on a quicker than usual basis, or longer than usual, or just the same old same old as they always do. It might give us more of a clue about the when of things. Not that I am usually concerned about rate and date, it will be what and when no matter what any or all of us do or say. But having this kind of information, might just lead us to more information.

Thanks

smee2

Great question,,way to think outside the box!!!

This is a request for bids for a contracted shipping company to move UN materiel into Iraq. Not unusual. Of course, the UN contingent would have security and weapons for their people. The UN will have a presence in Iraq just as the US embassy and other embassies. This was expected as the UN has said it will create and maintain an office in Iraq. Hopefully, their presence will help get things going in the country and talk some sense into the GOI.

Don't jump the gun and make something into this that may not be there. Keep a level head and keep the faith.

Go RV!

Fish

Edited by FishmanTx
  • Upvote 3

The following sanction was lifted December 2010.

According to the statement, the Council lifted restrictions relating to weapons of mass destruction and civilian nuclear activities in recognition of Iraq’s progress in supporting the international non-proliferation regime and other international instruments, its commitment to take further such steps and its provisional application of the Additional Protocol to the Comprehensive Safeguards Agreement with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), pending its ratification.

Adopted unanimously, resolution 1957 (2010) terminated measures imposed under resolutions 687 (1991) and 707 (1991), by which Iraq was requested to destroy all weapons of mass destruction and long-range ballistic missiles, and not to acquire any nuclear weapons.

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2010/sc10118.doc.htm

Maybe now they are / or have the money to purchase such items. Hopefully from their 2012 budget.

Ah. Im guessing that this affects their military and security / police forces in a big way..

so the f-16s are there now? This and other weapons platforms have been delivered and are actually sitting inside their borders and on THEIR land?

The F16s were just ordered a few months ago. It will take years to deliver and an initial payment was made. The initial order was for 18, and had a follow-up order of about the same. F16s are not something that sit on a shelf waiting for an order.

Through Iraq to Iran.

Probably links to this.

Soldiers in Kuwait will act as response force

15,000 are staying in the tiny country, at least for now

By Michelle Tan - Staff writer

Posted : Saturday Jan 14, 2012 8:39:16 EST

Nearly 15,000 soldiers are now deployed to Kuwait — including two brigade combat teams and a combat aviation brigade — as the mission there evolves and the U.S. works to maintain a combat-capable presence in the unstable region.

“This is a larger contingent than we’ve typically had,” a senior Army official, who spoke on background, told Army Times.

“Working with the Kuwaitis to have a U.S. presence there is very helpful as far as general regional security is concerned,” the official said.

What remains to be seen is whether troop levels, particularly among the combat units, will remain in the long term.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/01/army-kuwait-mobile-response-force-011412w/

1st page of document says=

Title of the EOI:

Customs clearance, freight forwarding services, dangerous goods handling of UNAMI shipments at Air and

Sea Ports of Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq, all locations, including Overland Transportation Services

Date of this EOI: 9 January 2012 Closing Date for Receipt of EOI : 25 January 2012

EOI Number: EOIUNAMI7357 E-mail Address: unami-eoi@un.org

Address EOI response by fax for the Attention of: Chief Procurement Officer - Unami

Fax Number: +965 2472 1899

UNCCS Code: 712100

DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENTS

1) The United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) has a requirement of “as and when required

basis” to obtain the services of a Customs Clearance, Freight Forwarding Services, Dangerous Goods

Handling of UNAMI Shipments at Air and Sea Ports of Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq, all locations Including

Overland Transportation Services of United Nations Owned Equipment (UNOE) and Contingent Owned

Equipment (COE), weapons and ammunition

a) The requirement can be divided into following categories:

• Sea container 20ft not more than 17,000 kg

• Sea container 40ft not more than 34,000 kg

• 20' Truck loose load

• 40' Truck loose load

• Vehicle light upto 2,500 kg

• Vehicle medium upto 6,000 kg

• Vehicle heavy upto 13,000 kg

• General Cargo (Parcel, Box, Carton)

• General Cargo (EURO Pallets, Crate)

B) UNAMI is looking for certified and recognized contractors in Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq engaged in the

documentation and packaging of dangerous goods and weapons in accordance with current international

and local regulations

c) The duration of the contact is for One (1) year, but UN shall have the option of extension for

additional four (4) years, one year at a time, under the same terms and conditions subject to satisfactory

performance of the contractor, availability of funds and continuation of UNAMI mandates.

United Nations Nations Unies

United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq - UNAMI

KUWAIT

REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)

d)

----------------------------------------------------

RICK

Ah. Im guessing that this affects their military and security / police forces in a big way..

so the f-16s are there now? This and other weapons platforms have been delivered and are actually sitting inside their borders and on THEIR land?

F-16 have not been delivered as of yet..

man looks like I'm getting negs and you to for stating facts hahahaha some of of theses people are Idiots

ITS FROM THE UN SITE PEOPLE I DID NOT MAKE IT UP

blugrass i removed that neg for ya

Just + you a couple times

They propably are not idiots , Just control freaks.

Keep up the GREAT work.

I for one truly appreciate everyone's diligent work on this forum

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank yoyu, I was looking for that! People please do yourselves a favor and stop listening to someone who has been shouting "RV" for the past 6 months. Iraw does not have to be out of Chapter 7 to buy weapins. Look through past chats, as Adam, Bondlady, Kap, etc have all said this a gazillion times! When Ch 7 is lifted we will know. We don't have to search the UN website to find it. Neg me if you want, but I refuse to listen (yet again) to someone who clearly thinks he's being followed, a conspiracy is against him, and has a friend who cashed out on the streets.

Hahaha

1st you have no idea what is auctcualy going on in Iraq 2nd who said anything about a conspiracy 3rd my friend did cash out that's where I got the original doc for our company to go back in

O and no you can't see his bank account or his (smart card) hahaha debt card for the rest of us with (magnetic strip ) hahaahah you can wait like the rest

And even though you can't get cash in Iraq you can get credit ........so you should do more research ..........because looking on all the gov.sites is the only way you will know when it's over .....and can use your money to wallpaper your moms basement.........hahahahahaha

And even though they will be taking the dinar for ten years ."..........................that started in 03 after the replacement .....they just want you to think there changing to a new currency.

By the time this is thru the Kurds (Assyrians ) will have there own state in three of the country's over there .........and you my friend will still be siting on one of theses sites tring to figur out where you went wrong ""............

So when you look at the stories of how Kuwait is building the largest port in the world .....Belive .....it's true and there will be no need for iraq......the oil is in the north.....(where the Kurds are) and that connects to Jordan ,witch connects to Saudi Arabia ,that connects to Kuwait .....who might I add ......already has all the oil platforms it needs to disperse oil in the gulf ....and the infrastructure ......so when you sit and wonder how some one would know all this it's not a conspearicy ......they probably worked in or around the oil industry all there life ..........

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6