Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the UN is moving in

randalln

This may be released to the rest of us (the RV)........now that the UN is moving in

The names have been changed to protect the innocent but the doc. is real

For those that don't know what this is......its a UN request form to move military equipment in to iraq....

hello why will this not let me up load

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

dose it work for y'all

Hey Randalln...great to hear from ya!

Ya i have been BZ with a new way to get our money if by the end of the month they don't allow all ......i will take on a few of you to get it done an the investment side it still at 1 to 1

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It opened for me too, I got a pdf for for an invitation from UNAMI for expression of interest for companies willing to contract their services.. for various things like movig explosives through jordan, kuwait, and iraq.What exactly does this imply? I see several possibilities but.. im not sure of the intent here. It may be a dumb question.. idk

It opened for me too, I got a pdf for for an invitation from UNAMI for expression of interest for companies willing to intract their services.. for various things. What exactly does this imply? I see several possibilities but.. im not sure of the intent here

Keep reading its for explosives and ammunition and weapons all to be transported over the borders of the countries that border Iraq

SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS / INFORMATION (IF ANY)

i. Preference will be given to vendors having several years’ of experience in the similar field of work asoutlined above.

ii. For further information UNAMI will undertake a competitive bidding exercise shortly, and accordinglywould issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) to those companies who would express their interest andprovide initial relevant information as to their ability to fulfill UNAMI’s requirement. The solicitation will bebased on a detailed Statement of Requirement, UN General Conditions of Contracts and other relateddocuments which will be provided by UNAMI to all companies who respond to this EOI and qualify for thetender.

3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS / INFORMATION:a) Below are the mandatory requirement:

i) The contractor must:

• be able to gain or hold approval for contractor’s personnel, vehicles and equipment to gain access/enter UNAMI Facilities located in Iraq as well as provide customs clearance services for all shipmentsimported/exported by air (commercially or by UN air transport) at the Iraqi airports. This is currently but notlimited to:

- Baghdad- Kirkuk

- Mosul

- Basrah

- Ramadi Ramadi Airport FOB Ramadi-Erbil ErbilAirport

• have IATA Certification and company experience in Dangerous Goods (including weapons)handling and transport by air, sea and road in Jordan, Kuwait and Iraq, including and/or be able to employand/or sub-contract such personnel/service required to correctly package, document and dispatchammunition and weapons

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ok, so this means, that basically they could have whatever tyoes of explosives they want transported in country. Like something that may set off a r a d detector? And if that were the case, they would no longer be held by cha 7 bc of this particular weapons purchase? I may not be reading or understanding this right randalln

Things are really looking up!!!!!! Of course they could be throwing some ammo and arms out there so that the ones arguing can just shoot each other and clear the air for some real advancements!!!!!:lol:

hahaha lets hope not

From what my friend says they have agreed to allow the UN to oversee the foreign contractors that have there own security forces (not just US) to bring in there arms and weapons .And the UN will be the

one to do all inspections not JUST the Iraqi's (this was all the hold up folks )

• Upvote 1

Ok, so this means, that basically they could have whatever tyoes of explosives they want transported in country. Like something that may set off a r a d detector? And if that were the case, they would no longer be held by cha 7 bc of this particular weapons purchase? I may not be reading or understanding this right randalln

Same here.Randalin,could you explain what you mean?