Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat--Wed. Jan. 18

cgbrown

What is your opinion on the three cycle process that will end toward the end of 2013? The article stated something that sounded like we will break even on our return. What is your thoughts on this?

Adam Had Previously Asked That A Link Be Provided For Questions Related To A Specific Article. ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 3

***///

Would you advise total cash-in when it first appears,

or hold some back and speculate it'll go up even more before the 3-yr break off

(heck, or maybe even rise like crazy before the 10-yr deadline...)

I've heard different 'windows' (time frames) for cash-in.

Please elaborate.

Thankin' ya kindly.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Is it possible that the corruption among all parties combined with their hatred and distrust for one another will just not allow them to do the right thing for the people, the country as a whole? Meaning, they just continue as they have been until either a dictator takes military control of everything or civil war splits the country up? :ph34r: I just don't see how they will RV without a working stable government :shakehead: ....sorry :P

On the lighter side....the Packers really let us down :wub: ......no pressure when they rushed 3, Aaron missed too many throws badly and our receivers couldn't hold onto the ball? What do you think Packers #1 priority should be in draft and free agent market during offseason? :confused:

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,

Could you break down again what exactly is preventing the RV from happening? Also, a meeting was supposed to be

held on Jan 17th and then postponed until the 19th to do first and second readings on 21 laws. Is any progress being made

because the articles coming out lately seem to indicated there will be no RV before 2013 if then.

thanks

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, sorry about about the last question when I ask you about what someone spoke about on DV. Wont happen again. I do have a couple of legit questions this time. When the CBI talks about retiring the larger denoms, what demons are they talking about? I'm sure they are wanting to get rid of the 25K's. But what about the 5K's & 1K's? The reason I ask brings me to my 2nd question: If they dont recall the 5K's & 1K's can we use our cash-in certificate multiple times with say 5K notes to fly under the radar of the IRS reporting transaction rules of $10,000 at banks? Thanks for everything and sorry about your Packers & my Texans.

• Upvote 1

Adam,

With the YEARS of information, the years of …”It’s gonna be Monday” (not from you though), things look great to RV this month, to… Ch7 release / Budget Approval / HCL Agreement … etc.

Why would the rest of the world NOT know about the potential RV.

and…

I think I know that we believe this will RV because of what M and S have referred to over the years. Can you recount the exact (paraphrasing) words that we are hanging this immanent RV on?

Thanks for all you do and GOOOOOO 9rrrr’s!

• Upvote 2

Hay Adam,

Just curious as to know what the TEXT may look like when you send it out? Do you have it formatted or will you compose it as it happens. How about a sample rendering so we kinda know what to expect. Come on and let us dream a little!

Thanks

Quad B)

• Upvote 2

Adam will you please comment on this aspect of information that Randallin has posted which started on the UN topic post:

1st you have no idea what is auctcualy going on in Iraq 2nd who said anything about a conspiracy 3rd my friend did cash out that's where I got the original doc for our company to go back in

O and no you can't see his bank account or his (smart card) hahaha debt card for the rest of us with (magnetic strip ) hahaahah you can wait like the rest

And even though you can't get cash in Iraq you can get credit ........so you should do more research ..........because looking on all the gov.sites is the only way you will know when it's over .....and can use your money to wallpaper your moms basement.........hahahahahaha

And even though they will be taking the dinar for ten years ."..........................that started in 03 after the replacement .....they just want you to think there changing to a new currency.

By the time this is thru the Kurds (Assyrians ) will have there own state in three of the country's over there .........and you my friend will still be siting on one of theses sites tring to figur out where you went wrong ""............

So when you look at the stories of how Kuwait is building the largest port in the world .....Belive .....it's true and there will be no need for iraq......the oil is in the north.....(where the Kurds are) and that connects to Jordan ,witch connects to Saudi Arabia ,that connects to Kuwait .....who might I add ......already has all the oil platforms it needs to disperse oil in the gulf ....and the infrastructure ......so when you sit and wonder how some one would know all this it's not a conspearicy ......they probably worked in or around the oil industry all there life ..........

• add.png
  • delete.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hi Adam,

With all of these allegations against Maliki Will they hold an bearing on the the passing of the laws that can directly effect the Rv process? It seems like the kurds are fighting warrant with warrant Is the hope of this move to debunk stories from both camps ?

Hello Adam. I do try to stay positive and hope for Iraq to RV their currency at 10 cents or higher. I feel it is important to weigh all possibilites. This is the reason for my question. If there is a LOP do you think we will have trouble getting rid of the dinar we have? Will there always be places that will buy it back at the current exchange rate? Can you tell me where these places would be? Would it airports and some banks that would exchange our dinars back to US dollars if the dreaded LOP happened? Do you see it a possibility that neither of these places would buy it back- or exchange it back to dollars? It is hard not to think of these questions when we have been hearing RV ANYTIME- every day for sooo long. Thanks Adam

Greetings Adam:

question: Should the Islamic (Lunar Calendar) that is used in the Middle East have any effect on the Calendar we use (Gregorian/Julian). There is a 6 day difference in their days compared to ours. Example; When we had our New Year's Day on the 1st, it was already the 6th of January according to their calendar. So when we talk about Parliament meeting returning on the 17th our Tues..it was already the 22nd their time on the same Tues. Do they use the Islamic Calendar in thier schedule of events.? Have we scheduled all of the events to our calendar?

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam. Someone forget to tell the Packers they only get a first round bye week! I need an RV to cheer me up after that ugly game.

Do you think the CBI will change the rate during their banking hours or could they do it in the middle of the night. Or is this even something that can be speculated on? Thanks.

Hello Adam

If you could answer any of these ??'s, that would be great! :D

1. What is your response to Randalln's posts regarding the RV only happening inside Iraq, and only investors will make any money?

2. Do you think the RV will happen BEFORE they officially approve and open the 2012 budget?

3. In your HONEST OPINION... is this RV REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN? I think alot of people are feeling disallusioned right now. Personally, I have heard so much BS, I dont trust what anyone is saying except maybe you. LOL :rolleyes:

Thank you for being straight up and giving your time to help!

• Upvote 2