Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did anyone watch Fareed Zacharia's interview with Allawi on the GPS CNN show today?

This was a very enlightening interview. It wil replay again at 1:00 pm est today and can also be downloaded on i tunes.

Pretty scary how Allawi explains the relationship between Iran and Maliki's party.

(IMO) A NOV. 13TH 2010 INTERVIEW THAT IS WITH THE EX PRIME MINISTER OF IRAQ MEANS NOTHING AS IT HAS NO VALIDITY WHAT SO EVER TO OUR INVESTMENT! SO,

WITH THAT BEING SAID. I'M GLAD I HAVE DINAR! cool.gif HAVE A GREAT DAY NYeR' AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DECISION IN THIS INVESTMENT.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(IMO) A NOV. 13TH 2010 INTERVIEW THAT IS WITH THE EX PRIME MINISTER OF IRAQ MEANS NOTHING AS IT HAS NO VALIDITY WHAT SO EVER TO OUR INVESTMENT! SO,

WITH THAT BEING SAID. I'M GLAD I HAVE DINAR! cool.gif HAVE A GREAT DAY NYeR' AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DECISION IN THIS INVESTMENT.......

The Interview Took Place Within The Last 24 Hours + IS NOT From 2010 !

After The Interview With Allawi There Is Panel Discussion On Iraq.

- CNN

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

'Dinar Thug'

I missed it, is there anything you can share of it? Please

Thanks

Puff

There Is A Lot of Material to Try and Encapsulate. The Interview is 5 Minutes Long.

The Following Panel Discussion Is 8 Minutes Long.

The Show Is Available to Download From Itunes. There Is a Fee Though.

B) B) B)

There Is A Lot of Material to Try and Encapsulate. The Interview is 5 Minutes Long.

The Following Panel Discussion Is 8 Minutes Long.

The Show Is Available to Download From Itunes. There Is a Fee Though.

B) B) B)

I cannot find on Itunes, the last show that shows up is from 1/8/12, am I looking at the wrong spot or under the wrong name? I found his podcasts under CNN GPS.

Let me know, thanks.

I cannot find on Itunes, the last show that shows up is from 1/8/12, am I looking at the wrong spot or under the wrong name? I found his podcasts under CNN GPS.

Let me know, thanks.

Ya, I Haven't Looked Online. I Tivo'd It This Morning.

Since It Just Aired This Morning Perhaps There Is a Delay b4 It Gets Listed.

B) B) B)