Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Do I get my Guru Cert???

Benjamin NutnYahoo

Anyone know how I can apply to get my IDGC? I have now aquired many contacts and now believe I can qualify for a International Dinar Guru Certification. It is my understanding that the IDGC is needed to get your info posted at Dinar Recaps or Dinar Guru. Unlike most Gurus I will reveal my sources for I have nothing to hide....in fact I can reveal some now :unsure: if you promise not to repeat it to anyone. Yes...some of my National sources are...and I can only reveal first names only, I am sure you understand....some of my sources names are Tony, Dan, Hammerman, Studley and others. :blink: As I said no last names will be revealed to protect their privacy and safety as this could jeopardize national security. Also no International guru names will be mentioned at all because it is a violation of the IDGC code43765. :blink: . Even though my sources have been wrong 110% of the time I still feel they are highly credible sources with info that can not be overlooked even though it have been wrong 110% of the time. :huh: . After all being wrong 110% of the time is just a stepping stone to being wrong only 100% of the time. Eventually one day when all the Dinar is sold one day my credible sources will be right, so until then I will pursue my own IDGC whereas I get priority hi profile posting at major guru sites, I will get 10% off coupons at Denny's family Restaurants, and if I play may cards right could get nice kickbacks from some of the most prominent dinar sellers on the web! :rolleyes: . An IDGC also give me a direct link to ALL the 3 letter government agencies! A valuable resource in itself! B) So please...somebody help me....where do I go get my cert? :unsure:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't know if you want it... back when I first started this wild world of dinar it use to be a bad thing to be called a "Guru" we called a guy named Okie a Guru all the time and it was a sign that he was nut job wanting some attention. Maybe things have changed since I have been gone but being called a Guru was always Taboo LOL... best of luck in your endeavors where ever they may lead you smile.gif

• Upvote 1

As far as I know , it goes like this >>>

Classroom Work ... total 140 hours, pre-scheduled

Online Work ... total 83 hours, your own scheduled time

Guru Group Study ... total 44 hours, in studio, pre-scheduled

Practicum ... total, 200 hours, assigned guru

Final Examinations ... total 2 sessions, each of 3 hours, written

Oratory ... total 1 hour, verbal Q & A, in studio

Certificate Presentation ... variable timing, group assembly graduation

And I think that is it. If you are interested I can try to find you the phone number, I do believe they have a 1-800 available.

Oh, and if you do make it through to graduation, let me know.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Well you have already made some mistakes.

Your spelling was perfect

Your grammar and punctuation was very good

You ask all the right questions

You told the truth

You must of been a college grad because what you said made since

You didnt say when you would get your cert or the cost or the exact day

You didnt underline anything

You didnt use the largest text possible to make your point

You didnt PUMP to sell more dinar

You didnt say the most important phrase "Nuff Said"

So you will have to brainwash yourself to start the application process again :huh:

• Upvote 2

First thing is to contact Dan and Tony over at PTR and request a Guru application form, fill this out and email this back to them.

The most important part of the application form is to make up as many lies and fabricate all of the truth into fiction.

The next thing to do is to contact Okie, make up several stories that imply the truth but is actually all based on lies.

Contact Ali from Dinar Trade to set up an account so that you can start to pump the dinar to make you both lots of money...

Good Luck in your new found profession.

B.

As far as I know , it goes like this >>>

Classroom Work ... total 140 hours, pre-scheduled

Online Work ... total 83 hours, your own scheduled time

Guru Group Study ... total 44 hours, in studio, pre-scheduled

Practicum ... total, 200 hours, assigned guru

Final Examinations ... total 2 sessions, each of 3 hours, written

Oratory ... total 1 hour, verbal Q & A, in studio

Certificate Presentation ... variable timing, group assembly graduation

And I think that is it. If you are interested I can try to find you the phone number, I do believe they have a 1-800 available.

Oh, and if you do make it through to graduation, let me know.

smile.gif

smee2

You forgot the most important part! A box of Cracker Jacks!! :lol:

-