Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ScreamDinar says hello!

Good morning all! B) I have been lurking around the board for @ a week and wanted to say hello. I am a mind investor, and new to the Dinar race. I am watching and reading intently and I see a LOT of repeated information, but that is expected on ANY investment board. :P

I think I made a mistake by only buying large denomination bills (25K) but I hope things will go well.

I am a lighting Engineer from Atlanta. I design, program and travel doing light shows for concerts and corporate events. B) I have a small family and a new addition expected within the next 3 months ;) so this would really help if things go well.

Good luck everybody and GO RV!! :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Welcome. 25K's are fine. A dinar is a dinar. Do yourself a favor and ignore all guru's and all dates/rates. They are all lies. As you can see a lot of us have been invested for years and nothing has happened yet even though the okies and tonys of the world have been spewing their false promises every single solitary day. Good luck and stay grounded.

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the forum Screamdinar. I don't want you to start out thinking I am an idiot, but you had something in your introduction I don't understand. What is "mind investor"? Really, I am not stupid, ask anyone. But I do ask when I don't understand something.

Anyway, welcome to our part of the on line world. Quiet or busy, there is always something to read and something to learn. Sometimes what we are learning is how other people feel about things and that is fun. It is like getting to know your neighbours.

:)

smee2

I scream, you scream, we all scream for Dinarscream!!!laugh.gif

Welcome aboard the DV train, buckle up, the ride can be bumpy at times, but the clown, and flying pigs always make it a most memorable experience!!! wink.gif This rides will hopefully end soon, and the final station is Las Vegas! tongue.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif