Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We have 4 more hours

range

Absolutely NUTS! Everyone is getting so cranky! Peeps, no one, unless you are actually someone who is making the decisions on this RV has the exact time of when it will happen. It is all speculation based on bits and pieces of intel received or heard. Ever hear of the phone game. One person starts by saying "hi my name is Steve from Kentucky" and 10 minutes later, the guys name is Frank from Chicago and he just happens to have 4 eyeballs.

Calm down! Or we could all turn on each other and let all the money we are going to make turn us into scrooges!

all the so called experts have even said it will not happen during US stock market being open. I just think if we move past today it wont happen until after elections and the reason I say summer - is I beleive we are close but not that close - they are still working the details out. We are out in August so - somewhere between Aug and Sept is my call - it gives them at least 90 days to get all us big time investors off the streets - GO RV!!! 1.49 AT LEAST - 2.65 ARE CRACK SMOKERS

I think we are close. if id doesn't happend today or this week i'll go on living. I'll keep doing what i've been doing for many year is work. Yes I want it to happen..need it to happen...would love for it to happen today. Don't know why everyone gets upset and cranky when they think its going to happen at a certain time. This is no different then the stock market..You put money in...you invest on a tip that the stock might go up from a so called expert....but as we all know that sometime it doesn't do what the experts think..or say......So just sit back..Relax. Its going to happen. Remember this is Iraq we are dealing with nothing is predictable.

i think we are close. If id doesn't happend today or this week i'll go on living. I'll keep doing what i've been doing for many year is work. Yes i want it to happen..need it to happen...would love for it to happen today. Don't know why everyone gets upset and cranky when they think its going to happen at a certain time. This is no different then the stock market..you put money in...you invest on a tip that the stock might go up from a so called expert....but as we all know that sometime it doesn't do what the experts think..or say......so just sit back..relax. Its going to happen. Remember this is iraq we are dealing with nothing is predictable.

exatadidallicsious!

timing is absolutely important when it comes to major announcements - why do you think companies report earnings before and after market hours - why do you think the FED came out after hours and did what they did a couple weeks ago

A big no thanks on that one ... sorry but you have no information posted to make a conclusion like that. Perhaps there would be less roller coaster on this ride if we stopped projecting our own frustration level. I have been a long term reader with very few comments but had to comment on this. No thanks and tomorrow is another day. Before election is still a very real hope.