Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Criticism VS. Respectful disagreement

BountyHunter.. good luck and may God bless you and your family! Thanks for the intel on the rumor in the streets about it RVing and people cheering. I was told last week on another site (by one of their Mods) that a "boots on the ground" contact said the Iraqi's were chanting to the American Soldiers..."Our money is worth more than your money"!!! Of course another rumor from a secret high intel source.

Good luck to you and all Americans working and stationed in Iraq; and may your all of your families be united soon!

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait to see the day we see the new Rate posted on the CBI, Then it will move from the Rumor section to the Facts colum and all will be Happy. I just hope it's asap. Enjoy the day.

Lifestream1111, another version of one of those quotes is........Its better to have tried something and failed than to have tried nothing and succeeded!!!! Don't know who to assign credit to. Thanks for sharing above :)

Don't criticize the Intel guys for trying find the truth. I am sure these guys have other lives and responsibilities than trying to figure out this Dinar investment. Any smart investor would research and network to find the truth even if they are wrong at times. Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times before he got it right. I am sure 99.9% of the intel guys are not making any money from pumping. What gets me is the arm chair critics that don't research but still log on to all the FREE sites (100 times a day) just find what they need and to criticize when they think someone is wrong or miss the mark. We all should learn the difference between criticism and respectful disagreement.

A word for Critics:

�It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.� - Theodore Roosevelt

�The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.� - Theodore Roosevelt

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. - Elbert Hubbard"

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." - David Brinkley

"The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is part of the penalty for greatness, and every man understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness." - Elbert Hubbard

Thank you...thank you...thank you. Someone needed to point this out. I was getting pretty tired of all the negativity that was going on with this forum. And thank you once again!

• 4 weeks later...

Your dismissal, and everyone else's, is pretty consistent.

In other words... it happens when you are disrespectful.

;)

Does this mean I'm dismissed because I can't interpret your post to me. I'm sleep-deprived because of a newborn.

Does this mean I'm dismissed because I can't interpret your post to me. I'm sleep-deprived because of a newborn.

Were you disrespectful? If not, then of course you are still here!

If you were, I didn't notice. Lucky you. :)

(edited)

I am not a moderator (that is who i would contact off line to find out your status), but i would just catch up on my sleep and read instead of spouting off and doing as you please then you will probably won't get booted from the next chat if you can even log in. there is a button called chat ban that adam can push.

Edited by TPSprayduster

I am not a moderator (that is who i would contact off line to find out your status), but i would just catch up on my sleep and read instead of spouting off and doing as you please then you will probably won't get booted from the next chat if you can even log in. there is a button called chat ban that adam can push.

Thank you for your input, but as you will notice, Mr. Montana already answered. I say this as not criticizing you, but as an observation: asfaras "spouting off", I have noticed some of your posts seem a little harsh. I don't know if that is also spouting off or if I'm the only one who has earned that label. It seems everyone is on edge and tolerance may be running a little low. I cannot see how someone else who is doing the same thing is advising me, but this is just my opinion. I've learned a lot of things, some good and bad, that I think have been a good use of time. I won't have to have a button pushed on me because I'll voluntarily leave. Thanks for an education I couldn't get anywhere else. I laughed, got mad, and gained some knowledge I never had before. I sincerely wish all of you good fortune!

I only make an appearance to read anything when Adam Montana sends out a blip stating that "here it comes everyone" or "this is it" , otherwise I don't bother showing up here at all. From what I am beginning to see, it's like "the boy who cried wolf." Speculating is like an opinion, which is just like a rectum, we've all got them and they usually stink...

Otherwise we go around starting needless wars based on the speculation of "WMD" and not real factual data. Let's be like Jack Webb from Dragnet instead folks, "just the facts" otherwise we become dogs chasing tails. Make sense???

Speculating is a double-edged sword, "does the kid carrying the shoeshine kit have it stuffed with explosives or is it really just a shoeshine kit?" I don't know, let's shoot him just to make sure!!! See what I mean? I understand that those doing the research are doing the best possible job they can. What needs to be considered is not posting anything unless it is provable and concrete. It's like the difference between a theory and a law, "one is conjecture and not always correct, the other is provable and repeatable." Which would you rather have, something speculated that has you chasing your tail or something concrete that let's you take it to the bank?"

We have to take the good with the bad, no doubt. But some of the bad is really bad...AFTER one does one's research, share the results as long as they can be proven (and thus repeated). Those who keep making claims with their "intel" and continue to be proven wrong are those one should delete from their list of sources...

(edited)

I kwow what you mean

I made a statement on zzz about always bashing Okie

A told them at least he tries to post info and asked if they had anything io offer

Whithin 10 minutes i was blocked from the site!!

BPOOLE

Edited by bpoole

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My great thanks to each and every one of you that has posted.......good ,bad or indifferent...LOVE the forums...........you are" all "great and agree with most i read.......or at least a word or two ......helps me draw my own conclusion,in the end if it all.

So many times,reading all the posts in a heated debate.......i leave in gales of laughter.......at such great knowledge that comes in such a wide range of views.......that is wildly way out there at times. :)

Can I just agree with all of you this time...?

Thanks myst

Keep you sense of humor............and you also will dearly love the forums.......:)

• 3 weeks later...

Ignorance is bliss :) Or is it :blink:

Going around with blinders only means you will be blindsided by reality some day. ;)

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

I used to enjoy coming to this site to see whats up with the dinar and it was fun hearing the things being posted. I've noticed for quite sometime there isn't anything worth reading anymore. Most everything you read is just a bunch of nasty attitudes. I see very little said thats up beat only destructive replies. Most anything encouraging is brought over from another site. Because of the lack of respect and just nasty charactors on this site I see very little positive value in in coming here. The only positive thing on this site is Adam but by allowing the foul attitudes to dump on this site for so long he is giving it his approval. I have tryed to find away to delete myself off this site, but haven't found away. I see no use in logging in any more. Sorry if this offends people,but its true... No I'm not sorry if you are offended you need to be.

I used to enjoy coming to this site to see whats up with the dinar and it was fun hearing the things being posted. I've noticed for quite sometime there isn't anything worth reading anymore. Most everything you read is just a bunch of nasty attitudes. I see very little said thats up beat only destructive replies. Most anything encouraging is brought over from another site. Because of the lack of respect and just nasty charactors on this site I see very little positive value in in coming here. The only positive thing on this site is Adam but by allowing the foul attitudes to dump on this site for so long he is giving it his approval. I have tryed to find away to delete myself off this site, but haven't found away. I see no use in logging in any more. Sorry if this offends people,but its true... No I'm not sorry if you are offended you need to be.

Thanks for doing your part to make the site more positive.

oh, wait.... you just did exactly what you are complaining about.

Nice job :lol:

(We'll be just fine without you, have a good day. :twothumbs: )

Thanks for doing your part to make the site more positive.

oh, wait.... you just did exactly what you are complaining about.

Nice job :lol:

(We'll be just fine without you, have a good day. :twothumbs: )

here here.....

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

If someone steps foward on their own accord claiming to be an expert on dinars and want to enlighten us with their knowledge, had better also be ready to take criticism. If you can't take it then don't dish it out. That's like famous people, they love the spot light and attention but get ****** when they have no private life. they didn't stop to think they sold it to the loving public. YOU CAN"T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO!!!

Absolutely agree 100%!

Do you need a tissue? If it's so damn terrible then stop logging on!!! I don't like hot peppers out of my dad's garden, therefore, I don't eat them. Stop bitching about the problem and find a solution. Whiner! :angry:

I'm pretty going to say what I want until Adam sees fit to dismiss me.

Voice of Reason? Huh :blink: Really? Voice of Ignorance maybe? Let me push people to the fullest extent possible until one day they snap!!! Good philosophy dumba--! <_<

Yep, I agree, the OKIE guy is most likely connected with some dinar trading company. Do you really believe his email was hacked? I would like to know the OKIE's real identity so I can report him to the the feds. He is committing a federal crime by doing what he's doing.

• 2 months later...

I am new here and have never replied to anything heretofore but was so glad to see this post as although I have disagreed many times with the gurus and I think they jump the gun so to speak a lot of times at least they are trying to help. Problem is it is very easy for people to sit behind their computers and attack someone who is at least trying to figure this thing out and keep people's confidence up not realizing that it is better to try and fail than never to have tried at all. We are all human and subject to error. I appreciate everyone's opinion on here and other sites as it has helped me understand this whole thing better than I ever did. God bless each one that is doing their best to portray the truth as they know it be it right or wrong.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

If someone steps foward on their own accord claiming to be an expert on dinars and want to enlighten us with their knowledge, had better also be ready to take criticism. If you can't take it then don't dish it out. That's like famous people, they love the spot light and attention but get ****** when they have no private life. they didn't stop to think they sold it to the loving public. YOU CAN"T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO!!!

Thumbs up on this one