Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Criticism VS. Respectful disagreement

What good would it do to be wealthy when all your constitutional rights have been stripped. Where are our priorities?

It would be better to be wealthy than to be poor, this is why...

Having your constitutional rights stripped would be a thing that the wealthy would do.

Not a thing thats done by a working class person. SEE :(

• Upvote 1

I used to enjoy coming to this site to see whats up with the dinar and it was fun hearing the things being posted. I've noticed for quite sometime there isn't anything worth reading anymore. Most everything you read is just a bunch of nasty attitudes. I see very little said thats up beat only destructive replies. Most anything encouraging is brought over from another site. Because of the lack of respect and just nasty charactors on this site I see very little positive value in in coming here. The only positive thing on this site is Adam but by allowing the foul attitudes to dump on this site for so long he is giving it his approval. I have tryed to find away to delete myself off this site, but haven't found away. I see no use in logging in any more. Sorry if this offends people,but its true... No I'm not sorry if you are offended you need to be.

Your right of course. I have been reading many postings and it seems that a lot of them are people bad mouthing each other. They are bord and frustrated, I can understand that, but come on show some decorum. If you want an easy way to be deleted off this site just be rude to everyone and post offensive remarks. You will be erased in a jiffy. For you other's who are bord and fedup waiting for the dinar to RV, you can get a life away from an LCD screen or better still, put the business end of a .357 magnum in your mouth and tug on the trigger. Problem solved, no more bad mouthing. :D SHALAM

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are all correct. It's a good thing that they have tried something even they failed so many times. Atleast they made an effort.

***///

I learned my lesson from MARKINSA, we have to be kinder to one another.

Trying to re-educate doesn't always work, people are going to believe what they want to believe.

We're all under some pressure here.

Keep it kind, keep it light and we'll all get through this together. ;)

Peace.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

We need a Dinar Dictionary to help keep everyone on the same page with words. I'd like the definition of "guru" and "intel" first. On most websites that deal with financial issue, the "experts" (gurus?) have an education in finance with job experience to back up their play. When they speak, their "intel" or information has been hashed over through the eyes of experience/financial expertise/and advice from collages.

Those types of people will read news, look at charts, study history, look at the country in question as a whole, and then they make a statement. Their peers will agree with them at times, or disagree with them----the main point here is they debate their points based on what they know due to education and experience. They don't bash each other...but they do disagree.

The other types of people on these sites have no financial education, no financial work experience, and for the most part, COULD NOT get hired by a financial firm due to their lack of education and experience---yet, these "guru's" have set themselves up as "hard working, honest, and well connected" with people from three letter agencies and also military men and women (and contractors) overseas. This group has NO experience and NO education...so when they throw out an opinion, it is easy to want to crush their argument. NOT TO BE MEAN or PRIDEFUL...but because a lot of bad things happen when the gurus say the rate is high, it will drop in tomorrow, but if not tomorrow, President O has the button and refuses to push it (you make up a story here). The point is they are wrong...always wrong...from some of their stories I would bet 1,000 dollars that the story is a flat out lie. So, if the gurus are spreading lies in the "name of hard work and hope" it is still a lie---and anyone basically has the right to call them a liar. That isn't bashing---tell the truth and the truth will set you free.

I wonder why the Gurus go to the extremes they go to in order to spread lies. Ego or money or both I suppose. And while I could care a less about that (they will get their just due), I feel sorry for the poor people who are desperately hanging on to their every word, buying more and more dinar each week they can't afford with fingers crossed...only to loose everything. That riles me up a tad.

Nothing can be done to stop it I suppose...as long as I've been on DV I have not seen this site "pump" as its main goal...they offer IQD, but that really is secondary and I like that. So, go DV and GOGOGOGOGOGO RV!!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by kliklok00

to lifestream and anyone who agrees with him you have got to be kidding me right? are you that gullable to believe these morons are doing the best job possible to bring us accurate intel? lol i agree with mongo they know exactly what their doing they have been wrong way too many times for me to believe or anyone with half a brain to believe that they have any sources whatsoever and anyone that thinks they do is just as much a moron!!!

My local Chase bank in Texas says the Dinar is still on the black list and to check back in 6-9 months! They have to come out of Chapter 7 before ANYTHING occurs.

Be a little more specific in your concern over MOD behavior, and perhaps I would be able to enlighten you on how we handle ourselves correctly.

:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

angel you must be new cause these morons have been spewing this b.s. for years so thats why peeps bag on them and its well deserved! T hey are not well intentioned thats obvious by now they dont care about peeps just their pocketbook and personally i dont give a rats azz about their azz either!

• Upvote 1

Don't criticize the Intel guys for trying find the truth. I am sure these guys have other lives and responsibilities than trying to figure out this Dinar investment. Any smart investor would research and network to find the truth even if they are wrong at times. Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times before he got it right. I am sure 99.9% of the intel guys are not making any money from pumping. What gets me is the arm chair critics that don't research but still log on to all the FREE sites (100 times a day) just find what they need and to criticize when they think someone is wrong or miss the mark. We all should learn the difference between criticism and respectful disagreement.

A word for Critics:

�It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.� - Theodore Roosevelt

�The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.� - Theodore Roosevelt

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. - Elbert Hubbard"

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." - David Brinkley

"The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is part of the penalty for greatness, and every man understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness." - Elbert Hubbard

• Downvote 2

• 5 months later...
(edited)

A critic is one who constantly is ....well critical. But to point out a major issue is not necessarily being critical. Listen..., as we get all impatient with this RV release it is becoming evident that almost all of the intel providers have either hidden or not so hidden agendas. They want the limelight for being right but run and cry when after being inaccurate or misinformed time and time again- they get defensive and band people off their sites in reaction......as if to protect the 'Myth"(?) that this might be some what of a super manipulated event put on by those that want to see the entire world in a prison camp.

There is nothing more to talk about for if all we are doing is waiting then that's all the info that one can get off the call.

Most people may not even be interested in winning any Dinar by being on someones call at this point- rather they want to just cash in what they have and get on with their life.

As the stress of the event NOT happening out there increases - the "players" will all be seen clearly as having taken advantage of this event- even the 'higher ups' of the international banking and power centers.

This is not about being part of this ' family' or that ' family' or this web site or that religion.....or whatever.... all of us hopefully will go forward into the world post RV with a new and fresh way of being- a new renascence if you will- a greater understanding of seeing the entire world as our extended family....... but if history or human programing is any indicator the more likely outcomes will be more greed acted out by those who where on the short end of the stick pre -RV.

Maybe it time to just stop talking about it and be pleasantly surprised when it shows up one morning while we're having our coffee- for all of the conference calls and someone 'contacts'- (that don't answer their phone or return phone calls)- says that it happening in 5 minutes will just mess with our heads more and annoy us.

We almost all feel that the so called 'Elites' have too much power as they strive for more- and many may have gotten involved in this event as stop gap measure to avoid financial doom- even though they may detest the current international system of greed and power, using the proceeds from this to transform it to something more representative of sanity.

It may be time for all of the talk to stop.....course that won't happen- we have web sites to run and intel to spew......

One of the more grinding points in all of this is the fact that we are relegated to this activity in the first place......of fighting over the world's resources.

Edited by gainsmore