Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Criticism VS. Respectful disagreement

Please let's get some perspective - - - - for those of you who bash - - - - go somewhere else please - - - - what you have here is total dis-respect for someone - - - - if you do not like straight forward intel and nothing else - - - - go elsewhere - - - - if you want honest information and intel - then you can listen in to what comes across our desks and or Adam's contact information - - - - if you do not like what is sincerely posted - - - - leave - - - - don't bash - - - - just please go and get your correct intel somewhere else - - - - as for those of us who do appreciate what Adam gathers as intel - - - - great - - - - why do you still come into this forum if you are not in agreement - - - - go somewhere else and get your ears soothed by the whatevers that you want to hear - - - - not here - - - - just honest relaying of whatever information comes into our hands. Thank you - - - BTW - - - - don't let the door hit you in your butt as you leave.................................

• Upvote 3

Sometimes it is not easy waiting until the end, but the bottom line in this scenario is that the end is in sight. It doesn't matter what information gets us to the end, the only information we need in the end is the confirmation on the RV.

Sorry to say it this way but lets be real here, this LOP info didn't just come out of nowhere, it was reported as a real option from the finance minister, we've seen the intel, the $3.86 margin indelibly hidden in the signed oil contracts is real as well, there is nothing saying that they cant LOP and RV AT THE SAME TIME, suppose the 25,000. Iqd note in your hand (that cost you lets say $25.) becomes 25.Iqd and then revalues to $3.86, your $25. investment becomes worth $96.50, this is highly possible people, believe me I'm not happy about it either but the IMF knows that Iraq can't handle the economic spike that would ensue from a full RV nor do they want the investors worldwide to cry outrage, IF they would RV 1-Iqd to $1.Usd, give 6 mos to pull the large bills off of the mkt. while introducing the smaller bills and coin, then LOP, eliminating the value of the multiple zeros by deadline then allow a "float" into the FOREX it would make me much happier ...... if you are still thinking that your 1170Iqd= $1.00 will go to 1.Iqd=$3.86, your kidding yourself, think about it this way.... if you were in charge of the RV and you were going to have to give away the base revenue from YOUR country for the next seven years to cover a full RV, wouldn't you look for an alternative, you bet you would.......and trust me they are

(edited)
obviously bolt you must enjoy the constant misimformation given out on this site. As for me, I wouldmuch rather have truthful bad news than the constant misimformation poppingup here of late. I,ve never expected much from this investment, I picked mine up in Iraq in 05 thinking it would make good make good wallpaper in my Garage. However in Oct 09 The news of rv coming got got my attention. Since then, no less than 100 times, these sites have said an rv was imminate, or had occurred. Now, while my life does not revolve around an rv, as it seems like some on these sites are, I do tend to wonder of the motives of these site owners to allow the constant bogus imfo, that in my eyes seems directed to boost sells and hits which help the advertizers. I come on to check for news that may confirm or debunk imfo I am getting from other sources, most notablyfrom sources in management in Iraq. And i must say,there intel, and what i,ve been getting from these sites. If you run a site like this, and have posted imminate rv on dozens of ocassions, then u should be thick skinned enough to take criticism. If that bothers you, tough. Maybe you should go somewhere else where everyone agrees with your narrow minded purspective. In short, GO POUND SALT

Adam doesn't give out misinformation. If you are speaking of Medic, Frank, Enorrste, etc., they are not a part of this site, we do not guarantee anything they say to be factual. Personal disagreement is one thing, but insulting a person is a totally different scenario. You can disagree without having to call names, insult intelligence, etc. Most people who show their "true colors" of having no class, when they criticize unmercifully. Class, something you have or you don't, money can not buy class. :)

"misinformation"

"would much"

"popping up"

"I've"

"imminent"

"info"

"advertisers"

"notably from"

"occasions"

Edited by Mr. Phonics
  • Upvote 1

obviously bolt you must enjoy the constant misimformation given out on this site. As for me, I wouldmuch rather have truthful bad news than the constant misimformation poppingup here of late. I,ve never expected much from this investment, I picked mine up in Iraq in 05 thinking it would make good make good wallpaper in my Garage. However in Oct 09 The news of rv coming got got my attention. Since then, no less than 100 times, these sites have said an rv was imminate, or had occurred. Now, while my life does not revolve around an rv, as it seems like some on these sites are, I do tend to wonder of the motives of these site owners to allow the constant bogus imfo, that in my eyes seems directed to boost sells and hits which help the advertizers. I come on to check for news that may confirm or debunk imfo I am getting from other sources, most notablyfrom sources in management in Iraq. And i must say,there intel, and what i,ve been getting from these sites. If you run a site like this, and have posted imminate rv on dozens of ocassions, then u should be thick skinned enough to take criticism. If that bothers you, tough. Maybe you should go somewhere else where everyone agrees with your narrow minded purspective. In short, GO POUND SALT

Surely, you are kidding. I ditto Mr. Phonics's comments. Also, Adam and several other dinar investors on this site have offered to buy dinars at 10% over a trader's price, should someone want or need to sell. To me, that and Mr. Phonic's points, pretty much debunks your comments.

There is plenty of information out there. Perhaps you could contribute something worthwhile to this site, rather than complaints. Add something positive rather than negative.

If you are looking to sell: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?2164-If-you-re-looking-to-sell...

• Upvote 1

maybe you should research outside of this site before you judge. I,ve researched plenty. my research includes people inside the country. Now if you really did your homework, you,d surmise that internally, Iraq does not need to rv. their currancy works just fine for internal porposes. Ezternal is a different story. But they only need to rv large enough to cover their loans

to Imf.Anything larger would throw their economy into total chaos. Get real. And as far as the 10% they sold way more than they,ll ever buy at way over market value so your arguement dont wash. These sellers admit they sell the same Dinar again and again. If there was something truely in the works over there, there would not be any news of value coming out to pad the pockets of spectulaters. ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Sorry, but where are your facts to back up everything you have said?

• Downvote 1

where are yours? since it hasn,t rv,d Id say the facts are on my side. as for sources, al aswat, for one people in touch daily with venders on military bases in Iraq for another

Again, Adam has never said it was going to revalue on "x" day. Don't lump him in with all the rest.

• Upvote 1

Good post. I usually go look at the profile of the people that do the most complaining and 9 times out of 10 I find they never contribute anything but just complain about everything that is not positive to them.

Thanks for the post.

• 2 weeks later...
well i sure hope the mods here know how to handle themselves correct

Be a little more specific in your concern over MOD behavior, and perhaps I would be able to enlighten you on how we handle ourselves correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

Having any intel is better than no new information at all. Thanks for everyone working at finding all the intel that is posted on here. Every once in a while, I even get excited about a date or rate. :blink: Have a great day y'all.

Don't criticize the Intel guys for trying find the truth. I am sure these guys have other lives and responsibilities than trying to figure out this Dinar investment. Any smart investor would research and network to find the truth even if they are wrong at times. Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times before he got it right. I am sure 99.9% of the intel guys are not making any money from pumping. What gets me is the arm chair critics that don't research but still log on to all the FREE sites (100 times a day) just find what they need and to criticize when they think someone is wrong or miss the mark. We all should learn the difference between criticism and respectful disagreement.

A word for Critics:

�It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.� - Theodore Roosevelt

�The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.� - Theodore Roosevelt

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. - Elbert Hubbard"

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." - David Brinkley

"The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is part of the penalty for greatness, and every man understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness." - Elbert Hubbard

What the....I cant believe you post something like this...GOSH!!!

LOL little bit of citicizism humor.